*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

How do you look up to see if someone has an Amazon wish list?

Thats a really good idea-I have been reading and re-reading posts to get ideas for my ss and ornament exchange. Now I will search amazon too.

My ds has been useing my amazon wish list to put stuff he wants for christmas-it makes it very easy shopping for him-I need to let my girls do it too but I have never thought about useing the wishlist function for myself-

this only problem with using the wish list is one family might be useing it so you don't know if the things on there are for that person or a member of there family.

that's true. but you can set up a wish list and you can set up gift idea lists. I have the wish list set up for myself. i then have gift idea lists set up for my brother and a couple cousins. this is really easy to do. you can also enter their b-day and it will send you a reminder if you want. then when viewing a product instead of simply clicking the wish list, allow the drop-down to show up, then pick "gifts for xxxx" to add it to their list.

I ordered SS online and had it shipped directly to my persons house. If you get a gift you did not order it is from me!!! When it comes PM me and let me know it arrived. I was afraid I would not get to the Post office otherwise. I am still looking for the ornament exchange.

:D well this isn;t really a good idea............. several people are shipping early, you could get lots of pm's.

everyone that ships needs to pm me the dc number,and if you need, just let me know and ill tell your person to be looking for it

Guest JustMeDiana
I just ordered for my ornament exchange and had it directly sent to her. I didn't reveal who it is from only that it was from the GottaDeal exchange, unless it show up on the billing receipt. Please post if you receive an ornament and don't know who it came from. Surprises are so much fun!!!

I just ordered for my ornament exchange and had it directly sent to her. I didn't reveal who it is from only that it was from the GottaDeal exchange, unless it show up on the billing receipt. Please post if you receive an ornament and don't know who it came from. Surprises are so much fun!!!

Ack. I just ordered my ornament and had it sent directly but I didn't mention it was for the gottadeal exchange. I did sign my name though that doesn't do much good!

There are 2 people on the card list without their screen names. Kristi Barden and Chris Hernandez. Do you have them, Eve?

And, what about sending hand-made gifts? I know there is a price minimum, but I would like to add something special to the gift. Is that okay?

I am Chris.

I sent mine out but didn't put there screen names on the envelope. I put my screen name on the card so people would know I was from Gottadeal.

There are 2 people on the card list without their screen names. Kristi Barden and Chris Hernandez. Do you have them, Eve?

And, what about sending hand-made gifts? I know there is a price minimum, but I would like to add something special to the gift. Is that okay?

yep i forgot to grab the usernames, im just hoping they will put the usernames in the cards like Momto32003 said she is;) the important thing is the address anyway

and i'd say yep add anything extra you want;)