*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

Eve, you are my hero. I'm running an SS on another board (that I am not participating on, just running). It was only SIX people and that was hard for me, how sad is that? LOL. ;)

Thanks again. I'm going shopping this weekend and going to start my cards this weekend as well. :D

Eve, you are my hero. I'm running an SS on another board (that I am not participating on, just running). It was only SIX people and that was hard for me, how sad is that? LOL. ;)

Thanks again. I'm going shopping this weekend and going to start my cards this weekend as well. :D

;) ty

i feel like im going nuts,lol, i keep making mistakes, with all my pm's ( a little less then 250) its hard to keep track of who said this or wants that, i keep wishing for google to appear and help me sort thru it,lol;)

well im over 75% done and an going to bed

Eve you Rock!

We all appreciate all that your doing.

Next year, we'll have to hire you some elves to help ya out. :)

it's not bad, i don't mind much i just feel bad about making you guys wait, i think i got it figured out, next year im sending it all to gmail, so i quickly search for each person, that way if we are this big next year it will be easier to handle.

remember pm me the dc number when you mail it:D

Got my list. Stupid question here. How do you do delivery confirmation? Is this something they give you as proof you sent something like a tracking number?

pogiporkchop is correct;) they give you a number and then you pm it to me. you only have to do that for the ornament and Secret Santa not the cards;)

yes, it's the bright green slip at the post office. Just say you want delivery confirmation at the post office and they'll take care of it :)

pogiporkchop is correct;) they give you a number and then you pm it to me. you only have to do that for the ornament and Secret Santa not the cards;)

Got it. Thanks. :)

Thoughts on this idea? I love love love to bake for the holidays. I thought about baking some cookies and sending them to the person I have for SS (bagging them airtight very very well and sending them priority). This is in addition to the gift!

Would this be appropriate or would most of you throw it out for safety reasons? Hmm, and then there's health/allergy reasons.. but it'd be a basic cookie, nothing fancy shmancy.

Thoughts on this idea? I love love love to bake for the holidays. I thought about baking some cookies and sending them to the person I have for SS (bagging them airtight very very well and sending them priority). This is in addition to the gift!

Would this be appropriate or would most of you throw it out for safety reasons? Hmm, and then there's health/allergy reasons.. but it'd be a basic cookie, nothing fancy shmancy.

hey if you got my name send them on over :yup:

I am one of those people who will not eat other people's cooking unless I know you well, been in your house or watched you make it for a million and 1 different reasons including pet hair, finger licking ect,lol. NOT saying you would do that but just honestly how I am.....I got it from my mama! lmao My husband on the other hand eat's anything people hand him!