*** 2007 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

My ornament and SS went out today during lunch. The cards are going to have to wait until I finish my paper which is due tomorrow. I need to start that soon, but I can't find the motivation...maybe the cards will get done tonight afterall ;)

I now have cards from Momto32003, caitlinn, Eve's mom, Jarerice, carheel, citrixguy, christib327, sherill, Kandy, princez916, Madi5, PeachieKeen, tori_deathangel, sadmom5, dgagnon, Drama Queen Lucy, Pasta Salad, CyntharianM, CocoaDiva43, pogiporkchop, sunni0913, and siageah.

I hope I didn't forget anyone. Everyone keeps asking "Where are all of these cards coming from?" :D

My ornament and SS went out today during lunch. The cards are going to have to wait until I finish my paper which is due tomorrow. I need to start that soon, but I can't find the motivation...maybe the cards will get done tonight afterall ;)

lol i know

my cards went out before several things i had to do

I just received my ornament today and love them. I got a cute Gingerbread man and a snowflake. They are already on my tree. Thanks again...:)

My items will be going in the mail this afternoon, have to wait for reinforcements with the babysitting kids ;)

I got my SS gift today.

Thank you :kisses:thank you :gdhug1:thank you! :gdhug5:

I got a Happy Bunny calender. How did you know I didn't have a new calender for 2008 yet?

A Hello Kitty note pad, a Hello Kitty pen, and a Hello Kitty key cap. (I love Hello Kitty) It's on my key ring now. :)

Thanx so much, I love every thing.

This is my first year doing SS and I'm glad I did. :g_dance:

Okay the supsense is killing me!!!!! The post office told me that my SS person would get their stuff today. I mailed it out Priority, but when I try and track it, I only come up when and where I mailed it out.

I can't wait to find out if my SS has got it yet!!! And more importantly is they liked it.

Eve, can you ask my SS person for me????? Or something?

I am sending out my SS package tomorrow. I planned on sending it priority anyway, so no biggie. I was just trying to find one last gift but so far, nadda. :(

I rec'd a lot more cards today. WOW. I'll have to take a pic of our door once I receive all of the cards.. The kids are loving this. :)

I am getting concerned I sent out my ornament almost a week ago and my exchange person hasn't received it yet or hasn't posted that she got it.....So anyone get one that you haven't posted??

I'm in the same boat. I send my ornament and SS before thanksgiving, and no posts from either. I'm getting worried too... :confused:

well i am perplexed I recieved a very pretty ornament in the mail today-it came in a cube and it is red with green on it and gold glittery trim-Thanks to whomever sent it to me-it is beautiful! I am just concerned as I also got a set of ornaments last week and I havent figured out who sent them...did I accidentially get on the ornament list twice? should i send out another to someone else?

Also my ornament partner recieved her's last week(per the dc) and I havent heard if she liked it,hated it,was it broke,stolen...etc. Maybe she has been to busy to post? I hope she checks in soon and posts that she did recieve it. I am getting worried too!

Lastly got very pretty cards from eve,tori_deathangel,lunlakers78,cyntharian & peachiekeen-Thanks!!!

well i am perplexed I recieved a very pretty ornament in the mail today-it came in a cube and it is red with green on it and gold glittery trim-Thanks to whomever sent it to me-it is beautiful! I am just concerned as I also got a set of ornaments last week and I havent figured out who sent them...did I accidentially get on the ornament list twice? should i send out another to someone else?

Also my ornament partner recieved her's last week(per the dc) and I havent heard if she liked it,hated it,was it broke,stolen...etc. Maybe she has been to busy to post? I hope she checks in soon and posts that she did recieve it. I am getting worried too!

Lastly got very pretty cards from eve,tori_deathangel,lunlakers78,cyntharian & peachiekeen-Thanks!!!

I wouldn't be too worried yet, as many people are busy this time of the year. But if you see the person post, and they still don't mention it, I might worry that they didn't receive it then. Also, the mail tends to run slower this time of year also.

I'm still DYING to know who my ss is, cause I LOVE it! Come on, someone confess!! (patience is NOT my best attribute ;) )

I got my SS & my ornament today!!! I love them both! Elvis is guilty pleasure and both of my gifts were Elvis related! I got an Elvis calendar and CD from George Beverly Shea( Christmas songs) from my SS. My ornament was little Elvis style ornaments, very pretty ice cube ornament and a bag of sour candy! Thanks so much! Love it all!