Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Went to Target (Austin,Texas) at noon today and toys were still 30% off (although the Laugh and Learn table I wanted is at 50% and I want 75%!) The Christmas stuff is still 50% and while I was walking out I asked a worker if she knew when it would go to 75% off and she said that she heard something about tomorrow and to get here early. I am going to be there with bells on in the morning.

It makes me feel better to know that a couple of us have been told tomorrow and we are in different areas of the country so there has to be some truth to it.;)

I just remembered that the Shrek babies were 75% off; only $2.48 each!

Sounds as if I'll be heading out in the AM to see what is 75% off although I bought everything I thought I wanted at 50% off. At 75% off, it's too tempting to resist some items overlooked at 50% off. hee hee

I just got those today for $1.24 a bag of 24, they have the christmas design and they are scanning 75% off.

Forgot to mention, I am in PA

Called this morning at 8 and 10 at all three stores and they all said 50% off. I decided to take a ride anyway and I am glad I did. I get there and the signs were 50% but when you went to scan the items, everything rang up 75%... Once I scanned the items, everyone around me releazed that the items were marked down to 75% and the area became a mad house..

I was able to get the 24 cans of playdoh for $1.24 a piece

Girls two piece sets pj's for $3.74

Girls flannel two piece pants for $3.74

Some wrapping paper for .34

16 piece Oneida dish set for $12.74

Bunch of chrismas oranments for $1.75

Tubes of the little ponies for $1.75 a piece

some table cloth for $2.49

Toys were 30-50% off, I am going to wait till Monday when the little one is in school

What is the DCPI Number (I think that is the number I need to check)

Thanks

Has anyone seen all the hershey items on an endcap. There is like a coca drinking tray with cups and coca, the silicon (sp) cupcake/muffin pans (but not pan material), other hershey items ranging between 13 to 20 dollars?

I saw them, they were marked down but not sure of the pricing

woohooo i went to return the items i got last night on clearance that i had gotten before christmas .. got me adj .. in my mind. anyway then i decided to get more wipes. i did finally got the polly coupon to print and the target ones .. i did great so im in the toys aread i did the xmass last .. after 2 hrs in the store i figure out that the xmass stuff is now 75 off .. lol almost wiped out .lol ohh well but i did get a cpl things that iw anted . then i went on line and a lady behind me has a cart . the travel games was what i was looking for they had them last night today none. well she had them in her cart . she said they were in toys i said i couldnt find them i new they were there last night she said back wall.. i think they got another box in last night i was like ohh ok she said i know where it all is i work here lol anyway she showed me some things that were also 75 in toys area . in the bins 2 pk play doh .49 snowman and tree . then some bratz doll thing 1.24 in toy area then i got the battleship and connect 4 travel thing 4.99 each woohoo... that was really all i wanted .. but u all know that is now how it happened.lol 89.00 in the end but lots of candy and wrapping paper and some paper plates. cups

Guest quigonatr
In florida christmas is still only 50% off why would it be 75% in other places? Really weird. Anyone that might work for target know when it's going to 75%???? WE ARE ALL WAITING !!!:

Target Clearance schedule:

Quick Summary

Traditional Holiday clearance schedule

Traditional Holiday clearance schedule

50% off day 1-3 after holiday.

75% off some on day 3, most on day 4-6, post holiday

90% off on day 6 or 7 after holiday for 2 days.

Other than Christmas this is the schedule used for holiday clearance, including Valentine's Day, Global Bazaar, Easter, Summerville/Random Acts of Summer (aka 4th of July), and Halloween.

The schedule varies from store to store; just because one store goes 75% off on day 3 does not mean yours will do the same.

------- Mark Down Schedule -------

-Mon. -- Electronics, Kids Clothing and Stationary (Cards, GiftWrap, etc.)

-Tues. -- Domestics, Women's Clothing, Pets and Market (food items)

-Wed. -- Men's Clothing, Toys, Health and Beauty, Lawn & Garden items

-Thur. -- House Wares, Lingerie, Shoes, Sporting Goods, Movies, Music, Books, Decor and Luggage

-Fri. -- Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware, & Jewelry

What a flop! I've been waiting for a chance to go perusing without the kids for days and finally got my chance tonight. Got to the store, x-mas was only 50% off, toys had signs that said 30% but everything I saw of interset rang up full price:confused: All I got were done Dixie plates at $1.24. I'll have to chaeck again Monday when the kids are in school.

Well, I couldn't stand it, so I went to 3 more Targets. Burbank is still 50% as is Eagle Rock. Glendale is 75%. For those who care, it seems that the ones that went 75% early it was because they had a glut of merchandise. The East Pasadena store I went to at opening this morning said it had 20 pallets still in the back to move out. So look for restocks!

Christmas stuff 75% off in Boulder, CO

Toys still 30 - 50% off

They must have re-stocked, seems like they have more than they did before Christmas.

I bought;

6 packs of the large Gladware containers, 6ct Now $1.49 each

6 of the Gladware sets with the two different size containers Now $1.49 each

4 packs of the white tissue paper that was orig $2.99 Now $0.74 each

6 packs of fancy silver colored plastic utensils. Now $0.64 each

3 packs of Minature ights for tree 100ct. Now $0.50 each

We may still be using this Gladware next year too!:yup: Total of 10 of the Gladware sets. This shopping trip + previous shopping trip.

There was a group of 5 families that were together. They had at least 10 carts over flowing with stuff. They were in the middle by the trees and their carts looked like stuff that the Target associates had put together (go backs, stock to be put out etc....) Well, one poor lady starts to grab something from a cart and this guy starts hollering at her. "This is our stuff" "5 families" "Don't touch" Now I understand that you don't want people to swipe out of your cart. However how the heck is anybody suppose to know that this stuff is "claimed" I haden't realized it until he started acting like a fool. I'm glad I didn't reach for something. If he had started to yell at me, we would have had some serious issues. I had also thought that for someone buying Christmas decorations, that he didn't really have the Christmas spirit with him.;)

Our local Target only has about one aisle of Christmas clearance left and it is still at 50% off. I did pick up a basket yesterday. Nothing Christmasy (is that even a word?) about it. Went to the Temple, TX Target today and they have TONS left. There is literally about 8 aisles FULL of Christmas clearance! Did I mention that it is at 75% off? Our big find was the command hooks. We got some great silver ones regular $6.49 for &.99!!!:eyepoppin I cleaned up on the command stuff! Happy Hunting!!:rwb:

Guest quigonatr

Our local Target only has about one aisle of Christmas clearance left and it is still at 50% off. I did pick up a basket yesterday. Nothing Christmasy (is that even a word?) about it. Went to the Temple, TX Target today and they have TONS left. There is literally about 8 aisles FULL of Christmas clearance! Did I mention that it is at 75% off? Our big find was the command hooks. We got some great silver ones regular $6.49 for &.99!!!:eyepoppin I cleaned up on the command stuff! Happy Hunting!!:rwb:

No fair I want 75% off!

they are not in the Christmas stuff at our store (OKLAHOMA) they are just marked 30% off right now. I bet next week they will be marked down further.

Hi, I seen your post about the 75% off Christmas and was wondering what part of Oklahoma?

I'm in OKC, also if your in OKC, which store? :confused:

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

For the KC shoppers I just went to the S. Olathe Target at 154th and they were still 50%. I did scan a few different things and verified it was definitely 50% like the signs say. Will go first thing tomorrow morning since other cities have gone 75% today. The parking lot was PACKED though, LOL. I thought for sure it was 75% since the lot was so full of cars but no.

I went to that one this morning too. Scanned a few things, everything 50%. Didn't go to any others though.

I made it to Stanly and the OP Super Target late in the afternoon. They were still 50% off. Lots of stuff though.

I also just wanted to add that if anyone is contemplating those Barbie Thrones that Amazon was selling so cheap before Christmas. I have seen a TON of them in KC poised to go down to $12.48 if they make it to 75% off. There were so many left at the stores I visited that I can't imagine there won't be some left for the 75% off marks. I was really stunned when I saw them marked to a 1/2 price marking of $24.98 today. I thought Target had those full price of $79.99 before Christmas. I mean, I'm sure they had a special on them at some point, but I really didn't think that they were $50 FULL price. Now I'm wishing I would have waited instead of buying on Amazon. Of course it WAS nice to have it delivered to my door at no charge, and that WAS a great price on them BEFORE Christmas, but it's for my daughter's b-day in Feb., so I wasn't in any hurry. Oh well... what is that about hindsight??:rolleyes: