Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I thought about driving to the Stanly store, but was meeting a friend at the mall and ended up being there ALL DAY. Glad to know I didn't miss out on those stores though!! Did you see if they had any trees? I want a 7 1/2 foot white light tree. Small Olathe store only had 7 1/2 ft colored light tree. :(

I thought about driving to the Stanly store, but was meeting a friend at the mall and ended up being there ALL DAY. Glad to know I didn't miss out on those stores though!! Did you see if they had any trees? I want a 7 1/2 foot white light tree. Small Olathe store only had 7 1/2 ft colored light tree. :(

To be honest, I didn't really notice. I wasn't looking for trees and I didn't pay a lot of attention. I was at a Target yesterday though.... I'm trying to think where it was... (I obviously go to way too many!)... it may have been Stanly. Anyway, they were unloading boxes of trees. Maybe it was the State LIne store. UGH. I can't remember. I just remember having to navigate around them cause they were unloading. Shoot, I wish I could be more sure of myself. I'm sorry. (Prolly shouldn'a even mentioned it.):no:

Oh, for SoCal folks, I saw a Butterscotch pony on the top shelf above the games at the Burbank store - looked like 30% off, but too far to see for sure. I also saw one at Eagle Rock down low on the bottom shelf in the aisle with the play tents, tunnels & playhouses. Didn't have a red tag on it, but didn't check it either. Just thought I'd let you know.

I also just wanted to add that if anyone is contemplating those Barbie Thrones that Amazon was selling so cheap before Christmas. I have seen a TON of them in KC poised to go down to $12.48 if they make it to 75% off. There were so many left at the stores I visited that I can't imagine there won't be some left for the 75% off marks. I was really stunned when I saw them marked to a 1/2 price marking of $24.98 today. I thought Target had those full price of $79.99 before Christmas. I mean, I'm sure they had a special on them at some point, but I really didn't think that they were $50 FULL price. Now I'm wishing I would have waited instead of buying on Amazon. Of course it WAS nice to have it delivered to my door at no charge, and that WAS a great price on them BEFORE Christmas, but it's for my daughter's b-day in Feb., so I wasn't in any hurry. Oh well... what is that about hindsight??:rolleyes:

I know! GOt the Amazon one also for Valentine's Day......the Target one even comes with a dress...I don't think ours does- does it? They were $54.99 on Black Friday but that is the lowest I've seen it!

My Target was 50% off this morning at about 11am and I went again around 6pm and it was instantly 75%!!!!! ??? !!!

The barbie throne was still marked $34.88 and the Amazon one comes with the skirt which is also the chair skirt...not sure if that is what you meant by "dress" And my DD LOVES hers and it is really sturdy so if you see it at $12.xx GRAB IT!

Any Indianapolis shoppers find 75 off yet???? I went today and still only 50! (Plainfield) But still a ton left!

I usually shop Plainfield, Avon,and Greenwood but I am in Fort Wayne visiting my fiance's family for xmas. It goes 75% off tomorrow after talking to a few workers at the 2 targets here.

:D:D:D:D

My Target was 50% off this morning at about 11am and I went again around 6pm and it was instantly 75%!!!!! ??? !!!

The barbie throne was still marked $34.88 and the Amazon one comes with the skirt which is also the chair skirt...not sure if that is what you meant by "dress" And my DD LOVES hers and it is really sturdy so if you see it at $12.xx GRAB IT!

Oh that would of been nice to have 75% off today while we were there (around 1ish) I would much rather have gone at 6 than get up early and go in the mornings.

my target did that at hallowee too, was 50 in the morning and that afternoon they switched to 75

I know! GOt the Amazon one also for Valentine's Day......the Target one even comes with a dress...I don't think ours does- does it? They were $54.99 on Black Friday but that is the lowest I've seen it!

Nope, the Target throne has a special 'bonus' dress... different from the skirt that goes around the chair.

FYI EVERYONE!

My fiance's mom went into Target this morning and was asking about the Xmas clearance stuff. The lady wasn't sure when it was going to 75% off but said she did know that it was going to packed up and sent out next weekend. Didn't know where sent out was but knew it was leaving.

Later in the day, I found out the other Target is going to 75% off in Fort Wayne, IN. When I went to the Target that his mom went to, they said they do whatever the other Target does.

Do I suspect that it will be 75% off tomorrow and then hopefully soon after it will go 90% off.

24 packs of Playdoh. I would love to get a great deal on those.

Someone had stuck the big bags of Christmas playdoh back in the toys. I grabbed all six bags for Valentines party favors at school. I think they are 24packs and today at 75% off they rang up $1.xx! So check toys too!!

The OUTSIDE has Christmas stuff on them, the inside has regular playdoh tubs but I "think" they come with round christmas stickers/tags to put on the top if you want! HTH

Someone had stuck the big bags of Christmas playdoh back in the toys. I grabbed all six bags for Valentines party favors at school. I think they are 24packs and today at 75% off they rang up $1.xx! So check toys too!!

The OUTSIDE has Christmas stuff on them, the inside has regular playdoh tubs but I "think" they come with round christmas stickers/tags to put on the top if you want! HTH

In the school district I work in, there is a huge push for vocabulary through background knowlegde. One of the things to do is have students draw pictures of the desription of the word. I have teachers who use playdoh to make it more fun instead of pencil/paper all the time. It really works. The kids refer back to it.

Ya, I bought two on Amazon, so if they go to $12.50 than the littlest diva at our house will be lucky and probably get one too. Poor thing, she really only gets stuff brand new if it goes really cheap. Otherwise she is relegated to the thousand and one toys that her two older sisters have laying around the house! I secretly wish that about 1/2 of the Polly Pockets would just rally the Little Pet Shop animals and escape outta the house some night. Nobody would even miss them! :D

Can someone give me the web address to check DCPI numbers?????????

I am not at my home computer and don't have the link right now.

Also, this is the number on the reciept 086001910, that the number I typed into the website to check the dcpi, hope this helps

Did anyone notice that the batteries in the dollar spot area are not 75%? The sign states batteries are excluded...

I think I got very lucky when I bought my batteries at the dollar spot. I saw that they added a sign today that said batteries are excluded. I'm surprised I didn't have any problems buying them since they were ringing up $1. I just told the cashiers that they were supposed to be a quarter and they changed the price on all of them without even checking. Go figure. Now they've added the sign excluding batteries. Glad I stocked up I guess.

I secretly wish that about 1/2 of the Polly Pockets would just rally the Little Pet Shop animals and escape outta the house some night. Nobody would even miss them! :D

LOL. Too funny! Thanks for trying to remember about the trees. I've only been to stateline target once and it was completely different looking than any of the other targets I go to. I was so lost! I have my fingers crossed for 75% off tomorrow!

LOL. Too funny! Thanks for trying to remember about the trees. I've only been to stateline target once and it was completely different looking than any of the other targets I go to. I was so lost! I have my fingers crossed for 75% off tomorrow!

I went to the 119th/StrangLine Super Target tonight to pick up a V-Bot for my ds's birthday coming up on Jan 8th and of course I had to go look in the Christmas section, LOL. They don't have many tree's but they did have some. I didn't really look either because I bought my tree last year on clearance, sorry. One thing I did notice is that they had TONS of holographic outdoor trains (I want one!) and also tons of fiber optic little trees (another thing I want :))

Quite a bit of stuff still so I think that is the store I will be at tomorrow morning since I want that train and the S. Olathe store really didn't have much outdoor stuff left.