Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

One of the Targets I went to last night had stuck these bags of Play Doh in with the regular Play Doh items. They were about 24 little cans of PD for $2.49.

I just got those today for $1.24 a bag of 24, they have the christmas design and they are scanning 75% off.

Forgot to mention, I am in PA

Called this morning at 8 and 10 at all three stores and they all said 50% off. I decided to take a ride anyway and I am glad I did. I get there and the signs were 50% but when you went to scan the items, everything rang up 75%... Once I scanned the items, everyone around me releazed that the items were marked down to 75% and the area became a mad house..

I was able to get the 24 cans of playdoh for $1.24 a piece

Girls two piece sets pj's for $3.74

Girls flannel two piece pants for $3.74

Some wrapping paper for .34

16 piece Oneida dish set for $12.74

Bunch of chrismas oranments for $1.75

Tubes of the little ponies for $1.75 a piece

some table cloth for $2.49

Toys were 30-50% off, I am going to wait till Monday when the little one is in school

Girls two piece sets pj's for $3.74

Girls flannel two piece pants for $3.74

Some wrapping paper for .34

16 piece Oneida dish set for $12.74

Bunch of chrismas oranments for $1.75

Tubes of the little ponies for $1.75 a piece

some table cloth for $2.49

Toys were 30-50% off, I am going to wait till Monday when the little one is in school

Also the pj's were in the normal girls clothing, some don't even look like christmas other than the label on them.

Let me know if you need UPC's

For the KC shoppers I just went to the S. Olathe Target at 154th and they were still 50%. I did scan a few different things and verified it was definitely 50% like the signs say. Will go first thing tomorrow morning since other cities have gone 75% today. The parking lot was PACKED though, LOL. I thought for sure it was 75% since the lot was so full of cars but no.

Are these the ponies that have the santa hat? I checked these on the scanner and they were coming up 6.99:eyepoppin

Yup, they were. They original came up $6.99 too but they were all in the christmas stuff so I asked the cashier and someone went in the back and said yeah, they are 75%.

:2dog:I just called my Target (Reno, NV) this morning and they are still 50%. The associate who answered the phone said she wasn't sure when they were going 75%. I'm hoping tomorrow! I can't wait!:2dog:

Funny, I called all 3 of mine at 8 and 10 and they said 50% off too. I went in the store and the signs said 50% but scanned at 75%... I just called them again and the one store I went to said still 50% :rolleyes:

Just shopped my store in Federal Way Washington, and Christmas is only 50% off.

I found a few things---I have to go when I can, wen I think my boys will behave. It was a decnt outing, so I won't complain---or think about the fact that it will probably all be 75% off tomorrow!!!!!

My favorite purchase was a half off diaper bag---it was onlly $9.98. My dog just ate my last one! Ha-Ha!!!!!!!

We went this AM and toys / Christmas still 50% off. They had quite a bit of stuff left...maybe tomorrow it will be 75%off :) Also, the dollar spot had quite a bit of stuff for 75% off! Got some party favors for my son's birthday... 25 cents for a bag of 5 party blowers!

Our target over bought and had a truck come in last night!! They were restocking the Christmas stuff! 7 rows of stuff! They told me tomorrow or Mon. will be 75% off! I am in Az!

We just came back (MT) and they must of restocked too because I think there is more than before Christmas and it was still in the home section and other areas too, no condensing yet. I think its too much for 75% off, but I guess you never know. Unfortunately, I don't want to make the trip again tomorrow morning if it doesn't go. Its been on the 31st for the last three years here.

Okay hit a Target today in Cedar Rapids (east side).

Everything is 50% Off in Holiday Merch. Toys were mostly 30% Off, but there are some 50% Off. I asked one of the clerks when the next price cut would be for toys, she grinned sheeplessly, and said they are doing something to the ads this weekend. I asked, do you think tomorrow they will go lower, she grinned even more. I will be going first thing in the morning.

Jessica's birthday is on the 7th of Jan, and I really need to save as much as possible. So, I will let you all know tomorrow morning, as I plan to be there when they open or shortly after. My hopes are to get the Fisher Price Little Mommy stroller, normally $14.99, was $10.50 today, I am hoping for $7 tomorrow. She has been wanting a stroller for her dolls, and it looks like it is made well, so shouldn't get broken too easy.

Okay hit a Target today in Cedar Rapids (east side).

Everything is 50% Off in Holiday Merch. Toys were mostly 30% Off, but there are some 50% Off. I asked one of the clerks when the next price cut would be for toys, she grinned sheeplessly, and said they are doing something to the ads this weekend. I asked, do you think tomorrow they will go lower, she grinned even more. I will be going first thing in the morning.

Jessica's birthday is on the 7th of Jan, and I really need to save as much as possible. So, I will let you all know tomorrow morning, as I plan to be there when they open or shortly after. My hopes are to get the Fisher Price Little Mommy stroller, normally $14.99, was $10.50 today, I am hoping for $7 tomorrow. She has been wanting a stroller for her dolls, and it looks like it is made well, so shouldn't get broken too easy.

when do they do the mark downs? before the stores open?

I saw these at my store, and thought My dd would love them. When I scanned them on the self scanner, I believe they rang up $4.99. Too much for me. Maybe tomorrow.

Nice find!

I would never pay anymore than what I did for them. I didn't need half the stuff I got but I guess the thrill of the hunt LOL:D

saw these at my store, and thought My dd would love them. When I scanned them on the self scanner, I believe they rang up $4.99. Too much for me. Maybe tomorrow

I saw these too...When I scanned them they came up $6.99....I should have asked as my DD loves my little pony and has a huge collection..But I tossed them back....

I forgot to add a few finds:

The Fisherprice link key things - $2 and change for 2 figures, or maybe 3 figures. Don't know, as I didn't buy.

Hello Kitty Fake Press On Nails - $2.08 for 2 sets in one box. Got them for dd's birthday. She is always wanting fake nails, and I refuse to pay $5 at Wal-Mart for them.