Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Eau Claire WI still 50% off, lady I know says 75% will most likely be Monday. I was price checking the christmas stickers in the scrapbook area to see if any were on clearance. it looks like everything is at 50% except the Jolee stickers.

Christmas went 75% off in Greenwich Twp, NJ this morning. Lots of stuff left and they were still bringing out things from the back. Gives me hope that there will be things left when it hits 90%. Although I did my fair share of shopping at 75%....

I just got back from Target (3rd trip in 2 days) they had some stuff out that I didnt see earlier. I asked one of the stockers about them and she said they had been putting new stock up all day long. That she still had about 15 boxes to unpack. Found some of the flannel sheets and matching comforters for $9.99 (sheets 5.00) They had some big red tubs (oblong with handles)that were marked 9.99 but when I checked the price they were only $1.24 so someone messed up there.. Woohoo!!! they are great for toys. A clerk did tell me they were going 90% but I think it will be Tuesday probably. Went to the store in OKC and they had 7 aisles both sides still full!!!!! Norman was pretty picked over. I also found some of the $2.99 christmas kleenex tissue for $.74

Just go back from the store at 151st and 69 hwy in Stanley in Kansas. Christmas is 75% off. Yes, they did have the 7.5 foot tree with white lights. Quite a few left. :cheesy:

I was there at 8am to get one! I figured that might be a better bet than the Olathe store. There was a line to get in at 8:00. Were you in the line??

I also went to the one by Oak Park Mall. They had a crap load of trees left! I spent like $300 dollars this morning at only 2 stores. Wow.

What time did you go this morning?

I was there too. I started at Glenbrook and went to Northwood. Then I headed back to Glenbrook.

I was able to get some good deals for my wedding and my classroom.

Are you from here? I am from Indy. Will Glenbrook go to 75% soon you think?

My sister and I went right as they open. We went to Northwood and over to Glenbrook.

Yes we are both from Fort Wayne

Tustin, CA is now 75% off. Quite a few trees are up above the giftwrap aisle. I'm nearly done with stocking stuffers for my DD and her cousins to open at my Dad's next year...I even got 3 of the robo mini pets, a couple of sets of the brain twisters (those were a big hit this year, and likely to be lost by next year), and a Santa doorstop that I absolutely LOVE.

I think I will hit a couple more stores while running some errands this afternoon.

I forgot to mention the signs still said 50%, but thanks to the Gottadeal members I knew to scan things! They rang up at 75%, someone was changing the signs as I left

Found alot this morning for 75% off.

~3 different playground ball sets $1.49

~mens speed stick deodorant(2 pack) $1.25

~Softsoap foaming hand soap(3 pack) $1.25

~Softsoap body wash (2 pack) $1.25

~Christmas Bratz dolls(in the toys) $1.24

~Ziplock bags .58

~Small Dixie plates(40count) .62

~Small Solo plates(red & green 24 count) .62

~Cars holiday toy(toys) $1.24

~Christmas Barbie $1.24

~Christmas Barbie in stocking $2.49

Saw tons more great deals on stuff but I just didn't need it.

I forgot to mention that I picked up the Hershey chocolate fountain in the Christmas stuff. There were 2 there and one had an orange tag that was 30% off. It scanned the 30% off price so I told the cashier that it was in the Christmas stuff so he took 75% off of the sale price! Did the same thing with the kids (Lipsmacker) chapstick sets. The sign in front of them said 75%. He had no problem doing it, no waiting for price check or anyone to come over.

Guest quigonatr
Yeah I got lots 75% off near Tampa FL! Lot's of trees & everything! Gosh I might go out to the other location by my house today too! Can you believe a big bag of M&M's is only .69, I bought a new tree reg $169 now $42. Too many deals to list ~Can you believe Walmart is still only 50% no wonder we all LOVE TARGET!

~Can you believe Walmart is still only 50% no wonder we all LOVE TARGET!

I was thinking about this as I was driving in to Target, I think I like Targets item much better. I think in general the stuff is abit more quality, like I am looking for bowls, tableware and items such as that and I like Target's stuff better. As far as wrap and candy, really doesn't make a difference but Targets other items are a better look and quality (at least I think so)

I love it when it is 75% i went and it is rainning cats and dogs here but still had to go got alot of things and the lady there said they had so much more to put out I may go back again. I got some of the Lipsmacker and they was 30 % off and told the guy it was in the Christmas and he took it off also. Hope everyone gets alot of things.

Called the Target near my house in Knoxville, TN and they told me it was 75% off, so me and my wife headed there and when we got there all of the signs still said 50% off, so we scanned a few items and everything was still showing only 50% off, so we asked a sales person and she said everything was 75% off. We loaded up the cart and headed to the check out and the lines were very long. The reason was the cashiers were having to take an additional 50% off of the way the items rung up to get it to 75%. Needless to say it was a nightmare to get out of there. Talked to the lady ringing up our stuff and she was nice but a little upset that she had to manually change everything (rightfully so). She told us that everything was set to go 75% off tomorrow but somehow an employee made a mistake and started the sale today instead. Don't know if the other stores here are 50% off or not, but the Clinton Hwy store is.