Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

try this number instead 086001910

Argh! THey have some of the play dough bags in stock at both of my Targets. Limited stock in the closest one to me.

So two questions:

Can someone take a photo of it and post it, please? I need to know what I am hunting for. My kids LOVE playdough, we own so many cans of it, but it's a TERRIFIC item! Can never have enough.

Next, what time does Target open tomorrow? 8AM? Aye, I better go to bed soon.

I still have it in my car but it is in a clear (mostly) bag that looks like something you would find candy in and has a Christmas motif on it. The cans are the small (about as round as a half dollar and are short). They look like they were shrunk in the wash...lol :o

I hope this helps a bit.

I thought $2.49 was a great deal. If I find them for $1.24, I'm buying up everything I can find!

Good morning just wanted to let you know that Target is 75% off Christmas here in NC good luck to all

My teenager is off to work at our target. She says christmas stuff is 75% off and there is still a ton of it left. Candy is plentiful as well. She doesn't work in toys much, but I'll see if she's able to sneak a look for an afternoon update.

Here is Mass..75% off as of yesterday :)

There was tons of stuff left...holiday stuff, food items, even games and toys. I bought

those small 20 minute versions of Sorry, Monopoly and Connect 4 for $2.49 each, they

had a cranium game too for the same price.

I also went to WM and they had so much stuff left over it was amazing but they were

only at 50% off

Does anyone know if the Kansas City stores went 75%? It's an hour away so I don't want to waste a trip if they are still 50% off. Thanks!

Well I just got back from the Target at 119th and Strang Line and it was still 50% off. I would be interested to hear if any other Targets around town have gone to 75% off but it looks like it is a no go today in KC. :(

Well I just got back from the Target at 119th and Strang Line and it was still 50% off. I would be interested to hear if any other Targets around town have gone to 75% off but it looks like it is a no go today in KC. :(

Thanks for the reply. I called the Target on Shawnee Mission and the girl told me their store was still 50% off. It looks like we're going to have to wait. :(

Just checked two local stores in Dayton Ohio area....still 50% off.

We asked a lady (maybe a manager) if she knew when. She said she could not tell us...we asked her for a hint. She said not today...and not tomorrow. We asked her if it would be on New Years Day...she said Maybe. Not sure if that means anything or not

Kernersville NC is still at 50% off. I am stuck at home with a sprained ankle so I sent my hubby over there in the rain! Maybe tomorrow....

Hubby just came back and he asked the manager- he told him it would probably be the end of the week before it change to 75% off, maybe even next Friday!! I find that really hard to believe, especially since my hubby said they had tons of stuff left!

Here is Mass..75% off as of yesterday :)

There was tons of stuff left...holiday stuff, food items, even games and toys. I bought

those small 20 minute versions of Sorry, Monopoly and Connect 4 for $2.49 each, they

had a cranium game too for the same price.

I also went to WM and they had so much stuff left over it was amazing but they were

only at 50% off

Which store in MA?

75% off in Fort wayne, IN at the Glenbrook Target!

TONS OF STUFF!

An employee was restocking shelves. I asked if there was more stuff in the back and he said yes - 2 more huge flatbed carts left.

He put out some really nice wine glasses. 2 in a box. Got a box for 62 cents. They have red on them - great for our wedding since our colors are black, red, and gold.

Fort Wayne, IN

Target @ Glenbrook 75%

Target @ Northwood 50%

What time did you go this morning?

I was there too. I started at Glenbrook and went to Northwood. Then I headed back to Glenbrook.

I was able to get some good deals for my wedding and my classroom.

Are you from here? I am from Indy. Will Glenbrook go to 75% soon you think?

I just remembered they also have the I Can Play Guitar for 50% off marked to 39.99 and the cartridges for it 50% for 6.98 I think. The I Can Play Piano cartridges are still only 30% at 10.48

If you use the $10 off Fisher Price on this it makes it $29.99 have considered it but am waiting for 75% off my store had 10 of these left

Trolli Gummis - 12 @ .24 = 2.88

3 Count Glitter - .74

Wine Glasses (2 per box) - .62

Life Savers - 4 boxes @ .74 = 2.96

Playdoh Holiday Packs - 3 @ 1.24 = 3.72

Bags of Hershey Kisses - .69 cents each - bought about 10

Gingerbread House kit - $2.49

Mini White Plug in tree with white pot - 4.99

EVERYTHING I BOUGHT WAS CLEARANCED! This is sooooo amazing!

I want to tell everyone thanks so much for all the great info. on deals esp. the playdoh!