Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

So do we think they all went 75% or are some of you still finding 50%. I am tempted to go back even though I was just there this morning!

All three of my stores when I called said it was 50% but I went in the stores and everything scanned at 75% including the pj's

So do we think they all went 75% or are some of you still finding 50%. I am tempted to go back even though I was just there this morning!

50% off still in Fort Wayne, Plainfield, Greenwood, Avon - Indiana. Called this morning and found out that the Target next to Glennbrook Mall in Fort Wayne will be 75% tomorrow. I am excited!

Just got back from Target, Christmas is 75% off. I got a christmas barbie ($2.50), 4 christmas kelly dolls (1.24), 2 tubes of littlest pet shop (1.24), a candy cane full of play dough (.74), 2 little santa/snowman play dough (.48), and some more polly pockets. I think my girls stocking stuffers are done for next year!:tongue1:

50% off in Clackamas, Oregon still.

But ours was MAJORLY picked over. I mean, WHOA! I've never seen it picked over like that until it got to 75 or even 90 percent! There was ornaments left, but the rest was some trees and a few boxed cards. The candy/food was sparse as well.

Very interesting today at Target.

My fiance and I were looking around at the Target in fort wayne off of Maplecrest St. & Stellhorn St.

1. An employee brought out a huge flat bed cart FULL of clearanced items. A lot of irons, hangers, etc. She was putting it on the endcap next to sweepers, irons, and orginzational types of things.

2. Another employee brought out a huge flat bed cart full of X-mas stuff. He was restocking some of the empty shelving. They have condensed some of the asiles but they still have a lot of stuff!!!!!!

3. I found some Baby Alives hidden in the bedding section at Target. Someone had placed 2 of them behind some down comforters.

4. GREAT DEAL ON BEDDING THOUGH - They had full, queen, and king 1000 Thread count sheets for $9.98. Found 3 colors - white, dark yellow, and green. Also had pillow cases for same price. Orginally $39.99. Will be getting them tomorrow with the 75% off stuff.

Just got back from Target, Christmas is 75% off. I got a christmas barbie ($2.50), 4 christmas kelly dolls (1.24), 2 tubes of littlest pet shop (1.24), a candy cane full of play dough (.74), 2 little santa/snowman play dough (.48), and some more polly pockets. I think my girls stocking stuffers are done for next year!:tongue1:

Where are you at?

I live in Maine.:) I have only 1 target in my area, the next closest one is over an hour away!

MAINE!!! I told my fiance the other day that I want to visit Maine in the fall. I bet is just beautiful. I am in Indiana. I have been calling about 6 targets every morning to find out what deals they have.

MAINE!!! I told my fiance the other day that I want to visit Maine in the fall. I bet is just beautiful. I am in Indiana. I have been calling about 6 targets every morning to find out what deals they have.

I love living here, despite the winters. I had to bribe my husband to take me into Target today:tongue1: I didn't want to drive in the snow, so I convinced him to take me, a good thing or I would of missed out on presents for my daughters:yup:

75% off at my Target....

Make sure to look for clearance items in the dept in which they go...For example I found several boxes of ziploc baggies and press n seal wrap in the trash bag section that scanned 90% off....

They were not with all the regular x-mas stuff.

i hope this is the place to say this, someone posted about the printable coupons for the wipes.3.00 off, so went in last night got two pkgs of wipes 2.39 x2 =4.78 the kid scaned my man coupons of .75 2 times then the 3.00 well they charged me 1.78 for the wipes.. ??? well i took my self right over to the counter and got my 1.50. paid .28 for 2 woohoooo..

so now i want to share a thought

while walking arround i saw a bunch of little swimmers on clearance dif sizes for 3.24 so i wanted to share that with someone you could get two pkgs for 3.48.. and if you have a manufac coupon u could save more,, so have fun