GottaDEAL 2023 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

Happy October!  24 years ago today, DH and I said our vows.  Happy Anniversary to us!  

Lots of upcoming travel for work and the boys' sports.  I am nowhere near ready for fall, let alone any holidays.  I think I have reached the stage of life where I am too busy to work LOL

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Love 2

Got my magnets and stickers. Had to pick up at the post office, because it came to $3.46 postage due. Not sure why it was so much, when so many others received theirs with no postage due, but whatever. Probably something to do with being in PA, where they nickel and dime you to death. 🙄 Thanks, Brad!

October is here and the temperature is still 90.  That will change in a couple weeks, and Fall will be here.  It might already have occurred but temps in the 60s for the high is what Fall is to me and gets me excited to see potential deals.

10 hours ago, lucyismycat said:

Happy October!  24 years ago today, DH and I said our vows.  Happy Anniversary to us!  

Lots of upcoming travel for work and the boys' sports.  I am nowhere near ready for fall, let alone any holidays.  I think I have reached the stage of life where I am too busy to work LOL

Happy Happy!

Silver anniversary next year!

• Love 1

I went to the pumpkin patch with my sister and niece on Sunday and got a little color on my chest where my v-neck shirt was. It was in the 80s that day, Monday, Tuesday and today. Tomorrow the cooler weather is supposed to be here.

I can't believe BF is almost here! Hopefully we'll see some ads soon.

• Like 1

I kinda fell off the grid here since I moved into my house (though those of you on our Discord have seen me around). So, while I'm missing out on the prizes this year, I figured I'd pop in and say "hello again, friends!"

I am excitedly gearing up to welcome trick-or-treaters to my house, having bought some fun fall decor and a cute Halloween kitty inflatable for my yard. Garden gave me some awesome lettuce in early summer, got about a dozen cucumbers before fungus ravaged my vines (sad face), lots of dill, still getting good parsley, about to harvest my celery and finally my brussel sprouts. Learned some things that will help me grow better/more next year. 

Lots going on but counting down to BF as always. My list is a bit different this year now with my house (ah the joys of home ownership) but that just means I am learning about new things and the costs that go along with them. 

Happy fall, y'all! I['ll definitely be around more now as BF nears!!! 

• Like 7

Happy October!

Got the news yesterday that grandchild #3 is on the way...  and this will be the first girl!   🙂

I have no ideas for anyone's Christmas yet, no one really needs anything.  I'm hoping next week I might start getting some motivation and ideas with Peime day and prime day competitor deals. 

• Like 4

Good golly, I’m late posting for me.  I’ve had a whirlwind ast few weeks dealin g with an auto accident and all that comes with your cr being totaled….. 😞

We had a cold front move through the area that dropped the low temps to the 50’s so sore throat and snotty nose ensued no I’m not feeling well at all today.  I did get my goodies in the mail though and am just now remembering to post.  Thanks Brad!  I’m ready for another BF season even though I won’t be buying much at all………..new car, high insurance rates and high APR’s you know.  What a Terri le time to have an accident.  :(