GottaDEAL 2022 Black Friday Prize Club Thread

Brad

Ugh, I’m so over severe weather. Tornadoes off and on all week in various parts of the state.  I was ready to go to my safe place Monday night.  No power in the middle of a tornado warning is quite disconcerting.  Flooding rain, huge damaging hail also.  My flower beds are a disaster.  So overgrown with weeds now after all this rain.  My azaleas had barely started blooming Monday when the hail hit so I think they will be ok.  Needless to say, I have yet to buy and put down mulch.  Lol. 

hope everyone has a blessed Easter weekend.  

I think mother nature is off her rocker. Yesterday in a span of 20 minutes we went from sunny, to rain with big fat rain drops that quickly switched over to sleet and then snow before switching back over to rain and then sun again. Plus we are expected to hit 80s this weekend. 

• Like 5

I think mother nature is off her rocker. Yesterday in a span of 20 minutes we went from sunny, to rain with big fat rain drops that quickly switched over to sleet and then snow before switching back over to rain and then sun again. Plus we are expected to hit 80s this weekend. 

Been there, done that back in March! 

Sounds like her GPS got confuddled. That sort of thing is supposed to happen over here.

What a perfect weekend weatherwise! In the 80s and sunny both days. Then today we're supposed to have a high of 62, back into the 40s (for highs!) Tuesday and Wednesday then 60s again.

I can't believe April is almost over already. This month seems to have gone by so fast. We're having a surprise 80th birthday party for my dad in a couple weeks. His brother and sister-in-law are coming to Ohio from Texas to surprise him. I can't wait to see the look on his face!

And on a sad note, this Thursday will be 8 years since my mom passed away. It's always a hard day for me.

• Like 1

Finally got to mark a bucket list item off…….Garth Brooks in concert and at my favorite college football team’s stadium.  My goodness what a show. For this small town girl I’ve never seen anything like that spectacle.  If I had the money I’d go again this weekend in Baton Rouge.  

• Like 2

Finally got to mark a bucket list item off…….Garth Brooks in concert and at my favorite college football team’s stadium. My goodness what a show. For this small town girl I’ve never seen anything like that spectacle. If I had the money I’d go again this weekend in Baton Rouge.

Oh how fun! Lucky you!! I saw him very lots of many years ago when he was still new. And when I was young and didn't mind being in crowds and driving to Atlanta! It was a great show, and I'm sure he's gotten even better. :)

• Like 2

Good morning!! Checking in for May!

I am officially leaving teaching after 8 years - going to go back to entertainment management! I’m really excited but definitely scared because my work schedule has been the same for 8 years and now it’s going to drastically change…[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51] but public education is def not where I want to be anymore and in this new position I have opportunities for advancement, a more flexible schedule, etc, so I think it’s the best move. [emoji171][emoji171][emoji171]

And my baby turns TWO at the end of this month [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] where did the time go??

Checking In for May I start a new job this month Hopefully get to see Dr. Strange and also hoping for baby news so wish me luck guys we have been trying for awhile Happy May

Sending you positive thoughts and good vibes!!!

Are you on BabyCenter and/or Glow’s TTC forums?? I found those incredibly helpful to me when we were TTC. [emoji846]