Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

90% off here woo hoo! I actually picked up some Planters nuts, solo cups, tape, toothbrushes, and the usual Christmas items! Don't forget to check the toy section I found several of the stocking stuffer toys throwing in the bins like a scavenger hunt. I'm going to have some of the Godiva chocolate covered pretzels I got for a $1.29 as I go to the next target lol

Grrrr! I saw someone say their store was 90% so I got my butt out of bed and went, only to find that it was still 70% here. That means it will go 90% tomorrow, which is a Sunday, when half of Utah's population doesn't shop. Saturday is by far their busiest day, why couldn't they just have marked it down today?

Today I was able to find that Rachel Ray baking where mentioned above for $14.99. Also found Stars Wars Jabba's Palace marked at $35xx regular price is $115. All the other lego sets rang up 50% off. Not much of anything else except the Neiman Marcus stuff is now 70% off. I purchased the suitcase.

My son wants the Lego Jabba's Palace so bad, unfortunatelly they are full price around the Greensboro area. Has anybody else seen these at $35.xx? or even at 50%? Very few lego sets ring up 50%, so I have to scan all of them to find out the price.

Well for the first time in my target clearance shopping history only one of my two stores went to 90% off today. I went to the second store loaded up my cart only to find it was still 70%! Ugh! Of course I had to put it all back nicely where I found everything or else the employees would've caught on. I wish I would have checked first but I just assumed both stores would be 90% off Since one of them was

90% off - here is a photo of SOME of the things I purchased maybe it will help the rest of you find things in the stores! :D

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/KatieLynn011/target/IMG_7535_zps7da65f47.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/KatieLynn011/target/IMG_7534_zps5c44e3c0.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/KatieLynn011/target/IMG_7533_zps7089eaf2.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/KatieLynn011/target/IMG_7532_zps964eefc2.jpg

Edited by Katie811

90% off - here is a photo of SOME of the things I purchased maybe it will help the rest of you find things in the stores! :D

/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting this picture! I have been trying to figure out the stuff in the toy section, but can't do it for the life of me! We actually got my son a twisty track for Christmas, so that will be awesome if I can find the Chucks!

Only one of the 5 stores by my house went 90% today. Of course it was the one closest to my house that I went to 4th! I did find some of the kids accessories with the silver tags. Spent $13. If anybody wants a pic, let me know, I can try to figure out how to get one or can text it!

Any other pictures or DCPI's for the toy stuff would be awesome!

My Target went 90% today!! I spent $81.99, but I got a few other items that I needed, so less than that. Receipt says I saved $651.51!!!! My cart was mounded over and the back of my Toyota Highlander is full!! I'll try to get a pic when I get it unloaded. The cashier said that she thinks that my receipt was the longest one that she's ever given. LOL.

90% off at the first store I went to today - didn't get a lot, mainly gift bags & tissue, but I spotted a display cap up by the registers full of the packages of plastic champagne flutes -- grabbed one as my cashier was ringing up my haul & had her scan... $0.29!! Each package contains 8 - I got five of them. I was tempted to buy the lot, but DD kept me from going too crazy. The shelf still says $2.99 - but I recognized them from being in the seasonal section.

Having to play taxi to my mom, hubby, and kids has kept me from getting to other stores , so don't know if I'll find anything else, but am determined to try - won't waste my time in Malvern though, since I did see them packing everything up yesterday, and they did the same thing last year as well.

I was way late getting out today, but still did pretty good. Remembered to grab a ham, it wasn't $.79/lb like a PP poster found, but was $1.49 so still good. Got men's slippers, belt, wallets, jammie pants, watch in plastic ornaments, and other men gift things. And lots of tape, pop-up dispensers, and refills.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/Timswife81404/0105131354_zps63b024e3.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/Timswife81404/0105131412_zpse2c2b34a.jpg

I didn't picture all of the garland that I got. I got 11 silver total and 6 pink.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/Timswife81404/0105131423_zpsb8910d39.jpg

Total spent $64.43

Did fairly well here and dying to go to another store but my kids are less than enthused. :)

I think it's been mentioned here, but the Dunkin Donuts Gingerbread coffee was 90% off and still in the regular aisle for me. ($.77). Also got the Chinet clear cups (with the strawberry on the package). One thing I haven't seen mentioned is the Market Pantry candy cane granola bars (they are chocolaty with peppermint pieces)...they must have had a stash of them in the back b/c I picked up 6 boxes for $.19 each and there were 10-15 left on the shelf. Also...the Market Pantry holiday fruit snacks were also $.19.

Picked up a Rachel Ray set for $4.99 and returned the one I got a few days ago (to the Ward Parkway store in KC). Also found lots of girls tights and socks still in the regular section all 90% off.

I have scanned all kinds of tape and scissors and haven't found any marked down. Ugh!

Everything else I got was just decor/wrapping paper. My store had quite a bit and there were quite a few people there taking advantage! One lady hit the mother load and found some cool candle holders 90% off.

Another fun Christmas clearance!! Now...how to convince my kids to go to another store with me????

LOL....it's target mayhem here too.

The star buy for us this season was the nordicware gingerbread house mold, the gingerbread men molds and the godiva assorted [email protected] and lindt boxes for some absurd amount +2scissors today all at 90% off plus the rachel ray sets. Thank you to whoever posted that yesterday, it sent me on a mad dash after work but it was worth it.

I was kinda annoyed earlier when one of the cashiers asked if I was reselling the stuff but I just said no and thought to myself "I bought 5 rachel ray sets plus other stuff last night for just above the cost of 1 set regular price, RESELL THAT!" I take pleasure in being able to give good gifts without breaking the budget.

Found 3 of the Neiman Marcus 20" suitcases. All 3 of us needed new luggage .. so I picked them all up. I think they were like $53.xx each.

Christmas 90% in Apex NC .. not much left though.

ooh didn't know they had put out luggage in that line..where was it. pic? or dpci?

90% at Nashville west. Pretty picked over and I was there at 10:30. Mostly gift bags, tissue paper, random ornaments and a few rolls of wrapping paper. Wish I could have found the tape and scissors. There was a lot of clearance in the womens clothing ranging from 30 to 70%. I did find two sweaters at 70%.