Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

90% in DFW area. Bagged candy was still 70%. Went to three stores and got what I needed, which was not much, mostly gift wrap supplies and battery-powered lights. Got a bunch of the gingerbread flavor Stacy's pita chips for .29 - those things are like crack!

we got three bags as well. can't wait to try it.

Well after seeing people saying it's at 90% in North Texas I ventured out just a little while ago (sick, should of stayed at home) and it's still 70% in Lewisville (Hebron/3040) :(. The store had a lot of ornaments, tissue paper, gift bags left. May go in the AM to see if it's 90%.

Where in OH???

Fairview Park & Strongsville were 90%

North Olmsted and Parma were 70%

Strongsville Ohio was 90%. Just junk left.

I found a lot in Strongsville, but most was still in the deparments. I took the last 2 Crayola toothbrushes (.50) and the last 2 pairs of scissors (.50), but there were still .19 ELF lip gloss and nail polish in baskets on a cosmetic endcap, along with .09 bath poofs. I found some Chirstmas T's in juniors (hanging on the back wall); there might have been clothes in other depts - I didn't look. There was a LOT of 90% mixed in with the jewlery/accessory clearance, not marked. I got makeup bags, sparkly coin purses, tights, and socks - I scanned things that didn't have the regular clearance stickers on them and they all came up 90%. Everything I got from the accessory dept had silver tags - Mossimo and (I think) Cherokee brand.

Definitely best 90% off shopping trip today. Got all of this for under $60! It was so much fun. I can't thank you enough for posting deals (especially the Rachel Ray and scissors). Couldn't have done it without you. My husband joined me on this trip and was in amazement.

post-203551-137262201078_thumb.jpg

post-203551-137262201083_thumb.jpg

post-203551-137262201088_thumb.jpg

post-203551-137262201092_thumb.jpg

Made another trip to the first store I visited, think I got more on the 2nd trip! Got some bath gel and bath poufs, and some nail polish and lip gloss, and I have little gifts sets already made up! Debating if I want to go ahead and stick them in gift bags (that I got today too) and have them all ready for next year!

Found some The Christmas Story T-shirts and pajamas, but my husband or boys have never seen the whole movie, so it's lost on them. (I know,bad mom!) I did find a Yoda shirt though that will hopefully still fit my son next year.

I want to extend my thanks to everyone on here too, it's always nice to share deals! :) Makes things much more fun, and easier!

Made another trip to the first store I visited, think I got more on the 2nd trip! Got some bath gel and bath poufs, and some nail polish and lip gloss, and I have little gifts sets already made up! Debating if I want to go ahead and stick them in gift bags (that I got today too) and have them all ready for next year!

Found some The Christmas Story T-shirts and pajamas, but my husband or boys have never seen the whole movie, so it's lost on them. (I know,bad mom!) I did find a Yoda shirt though that will hopefully still fit my son next year.

I want to extend my thanks to everyone on here too, it's always nice to share deals! :) Makes things much more fun, and easier!

I am afraid I will end up with second trips to some of my stores too. I am thinking I am going to very rushed the first time a round so I can get to the others to see what they have. Well, I know what they had this morning. I just want to to be able to get some from each of them!

I am afraid I will end up with second trips to some of my stores too. I am thinking I am going to very rushed the first time a round so I can get to the others to see what they have. Well, I know what they had this morning. I just want to to be able to get some from each of them!

Yep, that's what I was thinking too, my first trips are hurried to get to the next. I just returned from a 3rd trip to 1st store... Saw something in a picture that I recognized seeing earlier! So I guess I'll have to make another trip to the other tomorrow...

Yep, that's what I was thinking too, my first trips are hurried to get to the next. I just returned from a 3rd trip to 1st store... Saw something in a picture that I recognized seeing earlier! So I guess I'll have to make another trip to the other tomorrow...

Haha, I love it!!

Store Reports

Lincoln north 70% off

Lincoln south 90% off

Lincoln southwest 70% off

Sioux Falls east 90% off

Sioux Falls west 70% off

I saw someone post about Omaha the other day, any update if any of the stores there are 90%?

darn! I should have paid attention to size. I was just going off of the picture posted earlier and scanned the turquoise ones

Packaging is very similar, the difference is the placement of the 8". The UPC is different, the ones on clearance ends in 3884.

This is my first time shopping at my "new" store (since we moved) for clearance. At 70% off, things are still ok but at 90%, there was virtually nothing left that was good. I'm glad that I bought a ton of stuff at 70%. The only things left were stockings (a ton of those), knee high socks, ribbon, and random junk that is broken, some cards and some bags. All the stocking stuffer stuff was cleared out. There were a lot left at 70% off. I didn't have any time to search much of the regular aisles :( My best finds were the 4 pack of Grinch glasses $1.99 & the Nordic Bakeware Cake Pan $1.49 - both things we need for the house. I was sad that there wasn't much left of the Planters, even at 50% off, and I bought most of the food items at 50%, some at 70%.

I went to three other stores this evening -- for the most part, there was little left in the seasonal section (about 1/2 to 1 isle per store, except Malvern, which had already boxed it all for salvage). However, thanks to many of your tips & great photos, I was able to score some good stuff today!

I finally found some scissors (only at one out of four stores), and found a few rolls of tape at each store. The ones that scan at 90% off do NOT have an American flag on the packaging, but be sure to scan, because although the hand dispenser I found at one store was 90% off, it was full price at the next store - maybe it was a different SKU number.

I took some photos of some of the items I've purchased in the past few days - and will try to add them. The dipped pretzel rods I bought at 70% off, and glad that I did cause I didn't see any of them left at the stores I went to. I did find the containers of popcorn though, they had been put back on the regular isle with the other Archer farms popcorn/nut snacks. So be sure to check there. The 90% off ones will not have a band of printed tape going across the lid, a d the label is a little different, but no snowflakes or anything Christmassy on them.

Sorry, tired of typing now, so I'll let the pictures tell the rest...

post-184615-137262201099_thumb.jpg

post-184615-137262201106_thumb.jpg

post-184615-13726220111_thumb.jpg

post-184615-137262201115_thumb.jpg

post-184615-137262201118_thumb.jpg

I couldn't fit all the photos in that post, so here is the last one - the Renyolds foil & parchment paper! I really had to dig on the shelves for these, and again, only found them at one of the stores (not the same one as the scissors though!).

Found 2 of the parchment paper, and 3 rolls of foil; 2-45 ft. Heavy Duty, and 1-70ft. of regular foil. Couldn't find any cling wrap though.

post-184615-137262201121_thumb.jpg

I almost or got to mention that I scanned the GUM Crayola & Star Wars tooth brushes, and they were full price at my stores. A real bummer.

I groaned when I picked up the large carton of Christmas Goldfish crackers, and they STILL scanned at full price. I also had found several bags of Holiday Chex mix, but even though the packaging has a Snowman on it, it scanned at full price. There was a Muddy Buddy variety with a snowman that was full price, BUT the Peppermint variety with a Penguin scanned at 90%. What the?! I just don't get it.

I almost or got to mention that I scanned the GUM Crayola & Star Wars tooth brushes, and they were full price at my stores. A real bummer.

The ones that are on clearance look exactly the same as the non-clearance ones. The difference is the clearance ones have a stickered barcode over the regular barcode. Two of the stores I checked yesterday had both mixed together on the same rack.

Well after seeing people saying it's at 90% in North Texas I ventured out just a little while ago (sick, should of stayed at home) and it's still 70% in Lewisville (Hebron/3040) :(. The store had a lot of ornaments, tissue paper, gift bags left. May go in the AM to see if it's 90%.

That is so strange, one of the stores I went to was the Lewisville/Carrollton one on 121, which I don't usually go to, and it was 90% yesterday. Sorry you are sick, it's so frustrating when you muster up the energy to head out only to be disappointed. Hope you feel better today and score some 90 off deals.

Signs were 70% off this morning but I scanned and it was 90%. :) There is one item they had back there that really surprised me. It was the Fisher PRice cupcake baby toy (reg 4.99). I figured they were there by mistake but they rang up .49! Here's the link in case you want to check it out at your store. http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/products/65031

I got: Beavis and Butthead sleep sets, socks, battery candleabra type candles, some blue light sets, some green light sets, 100ct mini lights, gift bags (1.00 ones for .10), coin sorter, hello kitty bib, hello kitty hat, tissue paper, one chunky car that I found in toys-thanks op-mens fleece sleep pants, extension cord, emerg roadside kit, baby drink cups, tights, Charlie Brown toddler shirt, etc.... Spent $74.25, savings this trip $668.70! lol