Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

I went to three other stores this evening -- for the most part, there was little left in the seasonal section (about 1/2 to 1 isle per store, except Malvern, which had already boxed it all for salvage). However, thanks to many of your tips & great photos, I was able to score some good stuff today!

I finally found some scissors (only at one out of four stores), and found a few rolls of tape at each store. The ones that scan at 90% off do NOT have an American flag on the packaging, but be sure to scan, because although the hand dispenser I found at one store was 90% off, it was full price at the next store - maybe it was a different SKU number.

I took some photos of some of the items I've purchased in the past few days - and will try to add them. The dipped pretzel rods I bought at 70% off, and glad that I did cause I didn't see any of them left at the stores I went to. I did find the containers of popcorn though, they had been put back on the regular isle with the other Archer farms popcorn/nut snacks. So be sure to check there. The 90% off ones will not have a band of printed tape going across the lid, a d the label is a little different, but no snowflakes or anything Christmassy on them.

Sorry, tired of typing now, so I'll let the pictures tell the rest...

Yes, the pop-up tape dispensers have different UPCs. The ones on clearance end in 618. I couldn't find any other difference in the packaging.

And speaking of different UPCs, same packaging, the Chinet plates 10in 8pk, the UPC for the ones on clearance ends in 178.

Thank you all for your wonderful posts! I went yesterday (Folsom, CA), and Christmas was marked 70%, but scanned at 90%. They eventually changed the signs while I was there, but I was able to get a lot of stuff. I got pink/teal sparkly tissue (0.20) and white/silver sparkly tissue (0.20) - package of 6 - which I can use for any gifts. Also got ribbon and bags. Our store hardly had any food, just some cookies. I may have to look for those pita chips, though!

I don't think anyone has mentioned the following items, which I also found at 90%:

Up and Up brand "Kleenex" tissues - a package of 4 square boxes, 90 count each, for $0.49. These were not marked, and were just located where the rest of the tissues are. I stocked up and stored them in a suitcase. LOL

Puffs brand tissues - 1 box, 56 count, for $0.19 (didn't buy any since the other brand was a better deal). Also located with other tissues, and not marked.

Lime green scarf - $1.49 - This was with the Xmas, and had a silver sticker. Mossimo brand.

Sparkly pink journal - $0.79 - Also with Xmas. Recreate brand. I think I saw more by the regular journal/writing section, but didn't scan them.

I really want the tape, so I may go hunting today. Happy hunting to the rest of you!

Here are a few more photos of some items I found at 90% all in their regular sections!!!!!:D

These frames were only $3.99 originally $39.99

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/KatieLynn011/target/IMG_7539_zpsf9f3a63b.jpg

Toothbrushes were 49 cents!!! (look for the ones with a sticker of a barcode over the actual barecode)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/KatieLynn011/target/IMG_7537_zps4ef1bf72.jpg

all these toys were .19 cents to .49 cents!!!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/KatieLynn011/target/IMG_7536_zps7975dbdf.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/KatieLynn011/target/IMG_7533_zps7089eaf2.jpg

Store Reports

Lincoln north 70% off

Lincoln south 90% off

Lincoln southwest 70% off

Sioux Falls east 90% off

Sioux Falls west 70% off

I saw someone post about Omaha the other day, any update if any of the stores there are 90%?

Yesterday the one on w center and 180 was still 70. I haven't ventured out yet today. FYI I am returning the one bubble and brown set I got to L street store.

I went back today and found more goodies hiding in their departments - scissors, GUM toothbrushes, Chex Mix (peppermint muddy buddies), Goldfish Grahms, Dunkin Gingerbread coffee, Slim Jims w/ snowflakes on the wrapper. Thank you everyone for sharing all your awesome finds! It really helps when we know what to look for. I also found a few more things that I haven't seen here yet.

90% in the men's department:

PJ sets (Grinch, Beavis & Butthead, Christmas story) 1.99/set

Fleece PJ pants 1.49 (blue w/ trees, Black w/ headphones)

PJ pants 1.69 (I got Grinch, there were others)

Totes gifts (Glo-in-the-dark Ladderball game set, Fooseball set, AM/FM Radio Flashlight, 2-pk LED flashlights w/ batteries, wooden puzzle cubes) 1.49 each

90% off party supplies:

Spritz balloons w/ pump in a plastic bag (the ones with the cardboard back weren't included) .30

Spritz 2-pk light up pens (kinda looks like a squishy koosh ball on the end) .30

Wooden color 'n play sets (princess, animal, astronaut - color the pieces and unfold the box for play scene) .30

I went to 2 stores today....90%.

I got boxes, bags, tissue paper, socks, slipper socks, PJ pants & shorts, lip gloss, cookies, ornaments, JB wrapping paper, toys and etc.....

Thanks for all the info on different items in different places because I would have never looked :)

No tape or Rachel Ray :(

Everyone, sweet hauls!

@Timswife81404, Where did you find the Hello Kitty blind bags? Do you remember the price? TIA!

They were mixed in with the ones in the toy department. The regular ones have a sticker over the barcode, but these didn't. I think they were .29. The last 5 digits of upc are 10826.

great finds...thx for the tips...haven't had much luck though...

the only find wh i haven't seen mentioned is Holiday Matching game... Disney ...red box. ..pic of Buzz, mickey , mater on the box.. found it in toy section with the preschool toys .49cents.

All stores finally went 90%. Got most of what everyone has posted but didn't see the following mentioned (if I missed a post, these may be duplicates):

Betty Crocker snickerdoodle cookie mix ringing .20

Wilton cinnamon drops (think red hots in a spice jar) ringing .19

totes mens slippers (in clogs and closed heels) 1.50

totes air pressure gauge shaped like a tire 1.50

Angry birds boxers in clear ball ornament .99

glittery cell phone holders, keychains, coin purses .79 (these were in the junior department)

silicone coin purses (these were in the cardboard Christmas trees and they were neon colors) .69

holiday jewelry (earrings, bracelets) .79

Almost stroked out when I found a shelf full of dial hand soap with holiday themes all over them. Scanned and they were 2.49. Halloween Goldfish crackers revisited!!

Great post seasonal clearance for me. Now . . . where to store it all?

post-163643-137262201136_thumb.jpg

Edited by txsupermom

So' date=' I posted about the ipad covers in Target and the picture is horrible. Anyway the covers were only 2.99, I was really happy about this find! :)[/quote']

I found an iPad cover too! Thank you for the post. Looks like all "Pure Gear" brand items are 90%. I saw iPhone 5 cases too.

This was my best find today. It's "FUNKYfonic" brand headphones. Reg. $24.99. Scanning for $2.49. Woohoo!

post-203551-13726220113_thumb.jpg

Signs were 70% off this morning but I scanned and it was 90%. :) There is one item they had back there that really surprised me. It was the Fisher PRice cupcake baby toy (reg 4.99). I figured they were there by mistake but they rang up .49! Here's the link in case you want to check it out at your store. http://www.fisher-price.com/en_US/products/65031

I got: Beavis and Butthead sleep sets, socks, battery candleabra type candles, some blue light sets, some green light sets, 100ct mini lights, gift bags (1.00 ones for .10), coin sorter, hello kitty bib, hello kitty hat, tissue paper, one chunky car that I found in toys-thanks op-mens fleece sleep pants, extension cord, emerg roadside kit, baby drink cups, tights, Charlie Brown toddler shirt, etc.... Spent $74.25, savings this trip $668.70! lol

ooh.. this was a good find , thank you. the cupcakes toys i found in the baby section and directly across in the toddler toy section.. my store had tons. I also found the disney memory games. so much stuff this year.. also hello kitty bib .39 and cap .39 in baby section. tons of tights and girls socks and womens socks in regular sections .29-.80. i got 2 scarves1.49 the dark blue/green. and the peach with swans. earmuffs were a fun find for my 5 year old, and hair clips.. all with that silver label...the cool thing about all the socks, scraves, any of the silver tag really was that none of it looks xmas at all! oh and pj's too for 2.49.

Thanks to you all for sharing your finds and pictures! It really helped DH and I make the trip "faster" because we had a good idea of what to look for! We found some of the toothbrushes mixed in with the normal priced ones and some of the Chuck cars which will be awesome for DS's Easter basket. Also didn't see this mentioned we found clear balls that light up with glitter and snowflakes in with the other balls in the toys and they were 90% off.

[ATTACH]7248[/ATTACH]

Thank you to everyone know posted these items. Thank you for giving the UPC of the hello Kitty! I couldn't find them until that. I found the hello Kitty lip balm in the cosmetic section it has Christmas decorations on it. In the baby section I remembered seeing the nuk Brand pacifiers hello kitty . They are ringing up $.49. Also look for the sippy cup of the same brand in hello Kitty and with a monkey on the side

post-162344-137262201143_thumb.jpg

They were mixed in with the ones in the toy department. The regular ones have a sticker over the barcode, but these didn't. I think they were .29. The last 5 digits of upc are 10826.

Thanks so much! I will have to go look for them. They are so cute!

Here is my loot from today! Or most of it anyway. We had a Christmas party this afternoon that some of it went to. I also couldn't fit all of in the picture! I was able to find the following multiples: Dunkin Donuts - 12, Betty Crocker Snickerdoodle - 6, Transformers Toothbrush/paste combo 12, Chinet Champagne glasses - 6, Chinet Regular Glasses - 7. I had a handful of each type of electric toothbrush. A lot of little girls accessory items that didn't in the picture and more hats too. I also found a Rachael Ray set.

A HUGE thank you to the PP who found the picture frame sets. I saw somebody post about girls pajamas for $2.49 - were those in the 4-16 section? Can you describe them more? Somebody on a different blog also mentioned a girls dress that was green. Anybody run across this?

post-184808-137262201151_thumb.jpg

Anyone been today and know whether it is salvaged?

Yesterday I found a tiny silicone alarm clock for 1.49 (reg 14.99). It looks like it's not working but it just has a tag you pull on the battery compartment. Also found a different style of Scotch tape dispenser, looks like a colorful plastic donut and the cutting mechanism pulls out (hard to describe), .20 like the other clearance tapes.

Anyone been today and know whether it is salvaged?

Yesterday I found a tiny silicone alarm clock for 1.49 (reg 14.99). It looks like it's not working but it just has a tag you pull on the battery compartment. Also found a different style of Scotch tape dispenser, looks like a colorful plastic donut and the cutting mechanism pulls out (hard to describe), .20 like the other clearance tapes.

I just went to one of my stores - seasonal stuff still scanning at 90%, nothing came up INF yet... I managed to find 2 of the GUM toothbrushes!! Thanks so much to the person who posted the tip about looking for the barcode sticker, that made it so easy. I just felt the back of each with my fingertips, instead of having to take them all off each peg to check.

I have one last store to check later, really want to find at least one more package of the Chinet Crystal Cut plates if possible for DD's birthday. She'll be 17, and we are moving away this summer, so I want to have a really nice party for her with all her friends (and she has many).

I have not seen any of those frame sets. I am thinking my stores didn't get them. :(

I don't think it has been mentioned here, but women's pajamas with the silver tag are ringing 90%. Also, if you see in my picture above, there is a clear necklace and a blue necklace that are in silver boxes that are 90%. The other colors are not. Look in the jewelery section for these. Finally, scarves have been mentioned, but I haven't seen anybody mention the blue and green one. It has like a square/geometric pattern on for a lack of better description. It is in the top left hand side in the picture above, but hard to see because it is dark.