Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

Heard from my friend that our store that usually marks down on Wednesday (and it's usually marked already in the morning) has NOT marked down today. Who knows what this means...I have noticed this store being a little "off" lately on their markdown schedule so who knows. I hope it will be tomorrow for most stores. Ugh...this year is so frustrating!

In the kids clothing section there were some styles of Winter coats 70% off, the two in one winter coats. The baby gear at my store has been consolidated to an end Cap all marked 50% off. The toys have been consolidated as well and they are still at 50% today. However my store usually has the big toy markdown on Thursdays. I doubt the luggage will be marked down to 70% off this week, but since I will be checking on the toys I would love to get some luggage that cheap.

Heard from my friend that our store that usually marks down on Wednesday (and it's usually marked already in the morning) has NOT marked down today. Who knows what this means...I have noticed this store being a little "off" lately on their markdown schedule so who knows. I hope it will be tomorrow for most stores. Ugh...this year is so frustrating!

I agree. I have been following this forum and Target toy clearance for 5 years now and this has been by far the most confusing. One store marked down the last of the 30% items (for the most part) to 50% last week. Along with some things at 70%. They had a small wave of 50 and 70% the week before as well.

Then two other stores are almost all at 30%. And have been for awhile. While another store seems to be all over the place. They marked some to 50% on Christmas Eve. And now have about half at 30 and half at 50. Usually all of these stores have markdowns on the same schedule. I haven't even bothered checking other stores in St Louis because I really have no idea what is going on.

In the kids clothing section there were some styles of Winter coats 70% off, the two in one winter coats. The baby gear at my store has been consolidated to an end Cap all marked 50% off. The toys have been consolidated as well and they are still at 50% today. However my store usually has the big toy markdown on Thursdays. I doubt the luggage will be marked down to 70% off this week, but since I will be checking on the toys I would love to get some luggage that cheap.

There weren't any 2-in-1 coats left at my store (they did have a couple inside layers on the clearance rack, but the shells were gone), but I did find a girls C9 winter coat for 17.xx (70% off). There is a VERY similar coat on the boy's clearance rack, but it's only 50% (scanned to be sure). I'm not sure about the color - I'll have to ask DD's opinion when she gets home, and hope her opinion doesn't change by next year!

http://www.target.com/OpenZoomLayer?template=scene7-image&image=Target/14065221_is&omniZoomPartNumber=14065221&swCellSpacing=10,10&swHighlightThickness=1&swBorderThickness=0&itemTitle=C9+by+Champion%26reg%3B+Girls+Technical+Jacket&altindexid=1&omniImageCount=3

I went yesterday to a Target I haven't been to since before Christmas. Things are screwy this year. This Target had girls Christmas shirts for 50% off but my regular Target clearanced those out with the Christmas stuff. Toys were 50 at my regular Store and still 30% at this one. This one had luggage and backpacks for 50 and my regular store has them at 30. I hope to get some when they go 70. These stores are usually identical in markdowns but one has more selection than the other. Strange.

70% here today too. I got there a little before 8:30 AM and there were already five people in the aisles grabbing everything. This must be their first clearance lol. I got the three items I was hoping for, but honestly this year has not been as good as the past for me. It's probably my kids tastes in toys that are changing.

Ugh - my store was still at 30% (I even scanned to check) with very few items at 50%. I saw nothing at 70% and no markdown team in sight. I'm wondering if they'll mark it down later today, but it's so hard to keep going back and back. I hate how Target is handling it this year!

Went to the Mission store this morning (KC) and it was also 70% off. At both Mission and Ward Pkwy, none of the Barbie stuff was 70% off...all of it was stuck at 50% off (scanned, of course).

Here is a list of what I picked up:

Erector Set: $14.98 (this one is awesome...huge set)

Hexbug race set: $7.76

Hexbug Larvae: $3.88

Lalaloopsy big circus set: $14.12

Barbie Princess & the Popstar set: $9.98 (50% off...my daughter's favorite movie, so I got it in case they were gone)

I Spy game: $4.78

Small lego set (mummy or something): $3.58

Let's Play barbie sized car: $3.44

Our Generation shoes/socks: $2.08/$1.xx

Plain Guitar: $8.98 (LOVED this..favorite purchase)

Schleich Cat Set: $8.xx

Went to the Mission store this morning (KC) and it was also 70% off. At both Mission and Ward Pkwy, none of the Barbie stuff was 70% off...all of it was stuck at 50% off (scanned, of course).

Here is a list of what I picked up:

Erector Set: $14.98 (this one is awesome...huge set)

Hexbug race set: $7.76

Hexbug Larvae: $3.88

Lalaloopsy big circus set: $14.12

Barbie Princess & the Popstar set: $9.98 (50% off...my daughter's favorite movie, so I got it in case they were gone)

I Spy game: $4.78

Small lego set (mummy or something): $3.58

Let's Play barbie sized car: $3.44

Our Generation shoes/socks: $2.08/$1.xx

Plain Guitar: $8.98 (LOVED this..favorite purchase)

Schleich Cat Set: $8.xx

Oh no, I am going in just for the Barbie (hoping to get the Tim Gunn Barbie if still there) for me

I just got back from my store, it went 70% today and I was the only person where the toys were. Walked out with 3 full carts lol, my 4 year old had to help me push one of them... My wife is going to kill me....

That is hilarious! I remember once when my son was upset 'cause he didn't think he'd fit in the car!

Was able to pick up some toys for younger niece and nephew, and some toys that my kids can use for when they get invited to bday parties, but my find of the day was completely random. In sporting goods, I found a Razor electric E90 scooter for 85% off. Sticker price was $99.99, but it was marked $15.04. #082 07 0158

70% here. I still have some stashed from last time (and the time before that) so I was just going to get a few things, but left with a (overloaded) cartfull!

Toys:

Air Hogs Battle Tracker set

Air Hogs Hawk Eye Blue Sky plane

Cabbage Patch Holiday Doll

Polly Pocket sets

Matchbox Mega Rig Supreme Hero Pack

Matchbox Big Boots Police set

Hot Wheels Rocket Car Science Kit

Hot Wheels Video Racer

Let's Play Markie Mutts (Purple doodle-bear-type dog)

Let's Play pink car (Monster High size, or Barbie-sized)

Cra-Z-Art bead set

'Cars' micro Super Speedway

... and more

Sporting goods:

NFL apparel (not sure if this is all areas, the Browns are out for the season)

Glow-in-the-dark flying disk

Glow-in-the-dark playground ball

Franklin Toss Across/Tic Tac Toe Bean Bag Toss set (other Franklin set were available - Horseshoes, Croquet, etc.)

Shoes:

Loads 30-70% off. I got boots, slippers, and sparkly dress shoes.

Edited by fluffkin79