Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

Has anyone seen the Lalaloopsy micro figures go on clearance for 80 cents?? Someone is selling a bulk lot of them on ebay and they had the target clearance sticker on them for .80....has anyone ever seen them go this low?

Also has any one seen the small My little pony figures go on sale at Target? I missed the clearance at Walmart for those :(

I didn't get to go in today until after my hubby came home tonight. Yesterday they still had around 20 Barbie dresses and tonight they were all gone. Oh well, you win some you lose some. I didn't want to pay around $10 for it. I did get a nice suitcase 70% off so now I don't have to fight my dh for the big one! : )

Our store that is closing had an extra 70% off items marked clearance today (not everything had signs, and the price checkers gave the sticker price, the cashiers manually rang in the 70% off). They are down to mostly nonclearance items left- not sure if more stuff will be clearanced? One of the cashiers sounded like they think it will be "black friday-like madness" close to final closing time? Not sure if I should go or not!

Has anyone seen the Lalaloopsy micro figures go on clearance for 80 cents?? Someone is selling a bulk lot of them on ebay and they had the target clearance sticker on them for .80....has anyone ever seen them go this low?

Also has any one seen the small My little pony figures go on sale at Target? I missed the clearance at Walmart for those :(

I bought them for $.58 here - 70% off, but only at 1 store. The others are still higher if they have any left.

well boo, they pulled my Barbies and salvaged them at 50% (I scanned and asked), these were collectors ones. He had a whole cart of stuff they had pulled.

They probably had a salvage buyer who would pay more for them, or Mattel wanted them back (that isn't as common, but it happens). Our stores didn't get to toys yesterday. Their hours have been cut way back, and markdown team is out the door by 10am.

They had a 10 x 10' and larger canopy also Marked to 70% off down to $44 and $50. I stared at them for a while but I passed them up.

I've been stalking these @#$%^&* things for a few weeks now. They had 2 at my closest store and 2 at another one nearby. Well, 1 of that one (with the lights) and 1 of the 13x13 size. I would have been happy with either. I directly asked someone on the team if they were going to get to sporting goods (they were marking socks) and they were sure they would not. I asked at the 2nd store and got the same answer. I had a meeting to get to, so I left and came back a couple of hours later. All gone. Marked down and bought by people on the team....Not so happy.

Fortunately, I know one of the stores in my region had a couple of them and it is a funny store. Poorer community that shops more at Walmart (even though they have to drive a few miles more to get there) and often has good clearance left when everyone else is sold out. So, I trekked the extra 10 miles out there and they had 1 of the 13x13 canopies left! Yeah! Last year when we went camping we used a veil house (clearance from 3 years ago), but there was enough wind that it kept blowing too hard on it, and it wasn't really big enough for our family. So, this nice big canopy should work out well. As an added bonus they had a camping table that I could really use 1 more of, so I got that too. :-)

I've been stalking these @#$%^&* things for a few weeks now. They had 2 at my closest store and 2 at another one nearby. Well, 1 of that one (with the lights) and 1 of the 13x13 size. I would have been happy with either. I directly asked someone on the team if they were going to get to sporting goods (they were marking socks) and they were sure they would not. I asked at the 2nd store and got the same answer. I had a meeting to get to, so I left and came back a couple of hours later. All gone. Marked down and bought by people on the team....Not so happy.

Fortunately, I know one of the stores in my region had a couple of them and it is a funny store. Poorer community that shops more at Walmart (even though they have to drive a few miles more to get there) and often has good clearance left when everyone else is sold out. So, I trekked the extra 10 miles out there and they had 1 of the 13x13 canopies left! Yeah! Last year when we went camping we used a veil house (clearance from 3 years ago), but there was enough wind that it kept blowing too hard on it, and it wasn't really big enough for our family. So, this nice big canopy should work out well. As an added bonus they had a camping table that I could really use 1 more of, so I got that too. :-)

I got the 10x10, we didn't have 13x13, wish we did. I saw the table too but we don't really camp so left it behind. We have 2 10x10, one was a flared 10x10, the legs go out wide versus straight down. Yeah I was abit surprise they didn't just clearance the barbie but being a collector one, maybe they would get more for it or Mattel wants those back. There were some other sets on the shelf (with furniture etc) and I think those were left there, so maybe just the collector ones go back

just got back from farmington hills, mi target and got the 10x10 coleman canopy for $44 and a soluna shelter reg 69.99 for 20.98. they had ripstick dxl for 32.99, also croquet sets for 12.48 (reg 39.99) plus lots of other outdoor games for under ten, and a couple 6 person tents for 26.98.

They are 88 cents here.

just got back from farmington hills, mi target and got the 10x10 coleman canopy for $44 and a soluna shelter reg 69.99 for 20.98. they had ripstick dxl for 32.99, also croquet sets for 12.48 (reg 39.99) plus lots of other outdoor games for under ten, and a couple 6 person tents for 26.98.

Do you have the dcpi for Coleman canopy by chance?

I'm in SoCal too!! What store did you find yours at? Are there any left?? The target by my house still has them marked on sale for $2.08

Found them in San Dimas, I think. It might have been Azusa. Where are you? No, there weren't any left. They had one of those side kicks with all the Hello Kitty, Halo & Power Rangers in it, and I was checking those for Christmas markdowns when they were 90%, and there was a bunch of other stuff mixed in including these and Lego Friends that were regular price elsewhere and 70% off there.

Found them in San Dimas, I think. It might have been Azusa. Where are you? No, there weren't any left. They had one of those side kicks with all the Hello Kitty, Halo & Power Rangers in it, and I was checking those for Christmas markdowns when they were 90%, and there was a bunch of other stuff mixed in including these and Lego Friends that were regular price elsewhere and 70% off there.

I live in orange county work in dowtown LA area. I'm bummed I always miss the stuff I want!! And all the stores in the OC never mark down their stuff as much as other areas :( I want to make charms out of the figures for necklaces......I'll keep hunting!!

I live in orange county work in dowtown LA area. I'm bummed I always miss the stuff I want!! And all the stores in the OC never mark down their stuff as much as other areas :( I want to make charms out of the figures for necklaces......I'll keep hunting!!

Oh, downtown. Have you been to the City Target? I have wondered what it was like? I used to shop in that center when I worked downtown in the building above it. I haven't had much reason to be there for the last several years.

Oh, downtown. Have you been to the City Target? I have wondered what it was like? I used to shop in that center when I worked downtown in the building above it. I haven't had much reason to be there for the last several years.

From what I've heard of the Westwood one, smaller and more expensive (but probably due to location, lease must be expensive.)