Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

Anyone else finding valentine 90% off?

anyone? anyone?....

Bodega question... I can't remember... Does bodega all get marked down together or do items get marked down on their "department's" day? Thanks! I only go to Target once a week these days so trying to plan strategicaly :)

It mostly goes together. I think there are a few items that go at different times, but they generally do it altogether.

anyone? anyone?....

It mostly goes together. I think there are a few items that go at different times, but they generally do it altogether.

The only 90% sign was one with the clothing (which all that was left was v-day shirts)

For those interested in MM's, there is a Target coupon for $1.50 off 2 and a coupons.com one for $1.50 off 2

Edited by Stowasser

hmmmm.....well, I need to pick up something for dinner, so maybe I can spare a few minutes on the way home from pickup. I have one sick kiddo, so not a lot of time.

LOL ours wasn't very much, they could of had it on one long shelf but they did a back and front to spread it out, it was actually nice to have it abit more open to get through and look

LOL ours wasn't very much, they could of had it on one long shelf but they did a back and front to spread it out, it was actually nice to have it abit more open to get through and look

Well, I stopped by and it turned out that the stuff I wanted was still at 70%, oddly, and the stuff that was 90% was gone. I'm going to try to buttonhole the manager of the one that pulled everything today and see if it is still in the back. There were some plushies I wanted for goodie bags if I can get them. He's nice to me, so I am hopeful. :-) Hoping DS is well enough to go out tomorrow. He probably was today, but he was whining...

Valentines here was still 50 off yestereday. (I did scan) and was surprised if some are already 90. The clothes were 70 but that was it. Nothing else I scanned. Humidifiers were still only 50 off as well as the heaters that have been for like 3-4 weeks now along with the electric blankets I'd been stalking. Missed the electric blanket markdown I guess because I had company and they are all gone. :(

V-Day clothes were 90% off yesterday. Found many in toddler boys. Thomas the train"choo choo choose you Valentine"' date=' Mickey "Ladies Man", Star Wars Darth Vader "Heart Breaker", "Sorry Girls Mom says no dating". All $.80 or $.90![/quote']

Thanks for the post! I forgot to check the kids section. I actually went back in and got several cute shirt. I was also able to find the Pillsbury cookie And cake mix. They rang up at $.18 and $.16 apiece woo hoo!

I am kind of annoyed with all the big bloggers out there today that made some of the hidden finds go back up to regular price! I like to do my hunting in secrecy for this very reason!

In addition to the boys shirts in the toddler section, I have found a Hello Kitty and a Minnie Mouse dress that are also 90% off. White on top, one has a pink skirt and the other a purple. I believe there are some toddler girls shirts as well.

Found an entire endcap in girls clothes that had socks, slipper socks, tights for 90% with no sign. The squinkies that were 90% has stock number (by upc code) starting with a "3". The ones with stock number starting with a"2" rang up full price.

Are these Barbie squinkies? I am going to have to recheck for end caps in girls too. Were the tags V-day?

Are these Barbie squinkies? I am going to have to recheck for end caps in girls too. Were the tags V-day?

the squinkies are the single packs. I found a Minnie Mouse, a Nemo, 101 Dalmation...I guess they were all Disney ones. I went thru a bin of them looking for the stock # and then scanned to verify.

The legos that were with the valentine stuff last week (in bags) all rang up full price.

I am kind of annoyed with all the big bloggers out there today that made some of the hidden finds go back up to regular price! I like to do my hunting in secrecy for this very reason!

I assume you are talking about the little Disney dolls at the checklanes, Webkinz Lil Kinz, Marvel plush & Sesame Street figures. But I could be wrong. It is possible it is the bloggers, but I think more likely that the large number of purchases of those items triggered a computer alarm that caused them to catch it. I was watching them and hoping that they would drop to 90%, but they were back to full price today....

I assume you are talking about the little Disney dolls at the checklanes, Webkinz Lil Kinz, Marvel plush & Sesame Street figures. But I could be wrong. It is possible it is the bloggers, but I think more likely that the large number of purchases of those items triggered a computer alarm that caused them to catch it. I was watching them and hoping that they would drop to 90%, but they were back to full price today....

Could be...because so many people were tipped off to go buy it. Totally Target thinks it might be due to it being "set" with Easter now. Could be.

I know, I was hoping to get those Disney figurines at 90% off. However the marble plush little dolls were ringing out 90% off. I found an Ironman one, and a Spiderman that Both rang up $.49. Also the little Lego packs "friends" and "chima" were 90% off today as well. I found the Lego packs upfront by the registers

Part of me feels that way too which is why the only place I post is here :)

V day still 70% here today surprisingly. Did find 2 mini Lalaloopsy dolls in reg toys that were Vday clearance. Had "only at target" on the front.

I was waiting for kids bedding to go down to 50% but almost all gone here at 30 % :(

Weird markdowns here in North DFW. Candy (that was clearly Vday) ringing full price (twizzlers, boxed sweet tarts with vday cards, etc), so mentioned something to a manager and she said that they should all be 90% and to let the cashier know. I went to several stores, and this was the case at all of them. So got some great deals on crunch bars, hershey kisses, twizzlers, sweet tarts AND an employee was opening a box of Russell Stovers (7oz heart shaped box of assorted chocolates) and it was actually ringing up 90% off making them .49 each. The clerk took a few boxes too.:rolleyes: Found the 25 pack goldfish crackers (vanilla cupcake flavor) for .49. Also got cookie jars, kiddie plates, melamine plates, plastic tumblers, candy dishes, etc for 90% off. Fuzzy socks, mens boxers, mens pjs all 90% off too. Dog toys were ringing 90% off and the KREO transformers micro changers are .29. I think everything else I saw has already been mentioned.

Best shopping day at Target in quite a while. Glad I ventured out and didn't wait until tomorrow.