Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

Did anyone check out the Neimann Marcus stuff? I went yesterday expecting it all to be sold out and I was surprised to see it all pretty much fully stocked. Some really gorgeous stuff, but the prices are definitely NOT Target prices. There is one very gorgeous little girls' dress that is $99! I mean, it's beautiful, but I wouldn't spend that much on a dress for myself, let alone my 5 year old.

I wonder if any of it sold out at your stores? I'm hoping to see some of it on clearance eventually!

I don't think it's going to move as fast because of the price point. I loooooooove the way some of the dresses look, but I can't bring myself ... yet... to spend $100 bucks on the dress for myself. But it's a bargain compared to Nieman's, but it's not the same Nieman's quality. I mean a non-Nieman's Lela Rose dress costs 1k.

You can buy the items on the Nieman's website also.

I wonder how much on clearance it'd go though. I do kinda like the Tory Burch lunchbox. I think Jason Wu, the lowest I ever saw it go was 50%.

• 2 weeks later...

So quiet here these days on the clearance forum... don't give up hope on the end caps though! I ran in today to do a return and found a bumper for the Nabi tablet that we are giving our 7 year old for cmas. The tablet comes with a red one already on it, but our daughter loves pink or purple. Someone just happened to return one from online (cause they aren't sold in stores) and Target priced it at $7.56 and it just happened to be PINK. They are $29.99 EVERYWHERE. I can't find them marked down AT ALL, and I can't even find them IN any stores (Walmart, Best Buy, Radio Shack).

I was very happy considering I had no intention of paying $30 for something JUST to get it in a better color!

Just got back from Target in Milford CT they had a few crest white strip gift sets marked from 44.99 to 38.24 then when I got to register it was 22 and change and I had a register target coupon from the other day for 10.00 off so I was able to get the gift set for 12.xx! It has the whitestrips, 3d white mouthwash, toothpaste and toothbrush. I always wanted to try the whitestrips but wouldn't pay a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

Are the lego City the only ones on clearance?

No. There are also some Star Wars ones on clearance. These vary from store to store. Only the Lego City ones are ALSO on B1G1 half, though. HOWEVER, not ONLY Lego is clearance. Lots of other stuff, and some of the other stuff is also B1G1 half, and I got some Barbie clothes (marked 50% off) for more like 65% off with the sale.

Legos that are marked are 30% off, city sets are buy one get one half off. Then you can use the 10 off a $50 purchase to make the deal even better.

Thanks op. I ran over and got two of the City Bank sets. I used the coupon, buy one get one 50% and my Target red card! Without counting the $10.00 gift card, that made each set $21.50 (instead of $50). My friend has two sons, 5 and 6, so I bet she will buy them from me now and save them for next Christmas. That's a great deal for a Lego set, especially with all the vehicles it comes with. Thanks again!

There's a lot of women's C9 performance wear at 30% at my store. There's an endcap that they have specialty lotions on and they always have the lotion so you can sample it, not too far from small appliances. There was a lot of clearance stickers on that endcap but I didn't stop to see how much off.

Legos that are marked are 30% off, city sets are buy one get one half off. Then you can use the 10 off a $50 purchase to make the deal even better.

Anyone seen the Legos at 50%? one of the stores around my area had them at 50% off, but I got there too late...

Anyone seen the Legos at 50%? one of the stores around my area had them at 50% off, but I got there too late...

Too bad the $10 off $50 has expired! Yes, some stores have some Legos 50%. I stopped by 4-5 stores on Saturday coming home from an event, and the trend seemed to be for the stores with very small quantities of clearance Legos had them at 50%. If they had more than 2-3 sets of an item, it was only 30%.

Anyone been out today and notice what % off non N Marcus Christmas stuff is marked? I need green stuff for a shower and am hopeful I can find most of it for cheap in Christmas clearance. Tia!

Christmas stuff at my store was 30% this morning. Not sure it was everything, lights and decorations mostly. Seems like the crafty stuff might have been 50%, but don't hold me to that. I don't think paper or bows was marked down.

Turkey Roasters were 50%, $14.98.