Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2012

Brad

I went to Target not even thinking about Halloween anymore and stumbled across some 90% goodies. Here's what I found and bought:

1 Super dog cape $0.90

10 bags of caramel popcorn $0.19

1 Brownie mix $0.29

2 Candy corn bark $0.29

2 Brittle

3 hot cocoa mixes $0.29

2 smores bark $0.29

They still had a bunch left. All of the these snacks will make great Christmas snack gifts.

I went to Target not even thinking about Halloween anymore and stumbled across some 90% goodies. Here's what I found and bought:

1 Super dog cape $0.90

10 bags of caramel popcorn $0.19

1 Brownie mix $0.29

2 Candy corn bark $0.29

2 Brittle

3 hot cocoa mixes $0.29

2 smores bark $0.29

They still had a bunch left. All of the these snacks will make great Christmas snack gifts.

I found an entire end cap with that stuff yesterday! It was marked as a price cut, but I recognized the barks from another store and scanned the items and sure enough, everything was 90% off. I filled my cart. It was awesome to give the caramel corn and pretzels to my daycare mom. Snack time for less than twenty cents!!

I am going to put some of these items in a gift basket for Sunday school teachers at Christmas time!

Anyone besides me find most of the BF ads kind of boring and not worth going out for? I think I'll get up early and go hit a couple of stores in the morning for nostalgia's sake, but I am not seeing anything exciting.

Me too! If we go out, we usually wait until the major doorbusters are done anyway and leisurly shop. Sounds crazy, but it really puts me into the holiday spirit!

There's nothing for me either. I can't believe they're not discounting Brave like Walmart. Maybe it's one of those "other" Blu-Rays, but you'd think they'd highlight it.

Bummed they aren't going to price match BF ads. I wonder if that means they won't price adjust for their own ad prices? I loved buying things ahead of time and going in later in the day to get the difference back.

There's nothing for me either. I can't believe they're not discounting Brave like Walmart. Maybe it's one of those "other" Blu-Rays, but you'd think they'd highlight it.

Bummed they aren't going to price match BF ads. I wonder if that means they won't price adjust for their own ad prices? I loved buying things ahead of time and going in later in the day to get the difference back.

Right now Target has a great deal on "Brave", in my opinion. You buy the blu ray combo that comes with a book for $19.95, buy the Brave Doll for $12.00... get $7.50 off your purchase. PLUS download the kelloggs coupon, get a mail in rebate for $10.00 with the purchase of Brave and 2 Kelloggs cereal. The recipt can be dated Sept 1 - Dec ??

Right now Target has a great deal on "Brave", in my opinion. You buy the blu ray combo that comes with a book for $19.95, buy the Brave Doll for $12.00... get $7.50 off your purchase. PLUS download the kelloggs coupon, get a mail in rebate for $10.00 with the purchase of Brave and 2 Kelloggs cereal. The recipt can be dated Sept 1 - Dec ??

In the BF ad I saw, it had Brave for $10. Is Walmart having it cheaper? Also, is there a link to the Kelloggs coupon or can I find it on their website?

I was hoping for the Blu-Ray for $10. Target has the DVD.

Here's the link to the rebate form - http://stage.halloween.kelloggs.com/BraveRebateForm.pdf

Thank you! Now the question is, do I want to brave (no pun intended!) the Black Friday crowds and go to Wal-mart to get the better price?? Anybody know if they will have these prices available online?

Thank you! Now the question is, do I want to brave (no pun intended!) the Black Friday crowds and go to Wal-mart to get the better price?? Anybody know if they will have these prices available online?

Sometimes they are availalbe online and sometimes not. I know Sams club has blu-ray for $9.95, dollar more than walmart. I bought the deal at target yesterday... for $15 i got "Brave" blu-ray combo pak, a doll and a book (have to wait for $10 rebate)

Yesterday my Target had Crest Whitestrips gift sets marked down to $31.98. It was a full sized set of Express Whitestrips plus a full sized 3D Whitening Mouthwash, full sized 3D Toothpaste, and toothbrush. My local grocery store has this same set marked at $48.99 so this is quite a deal especially if you have a coupon.

Ventured into Target this morning to see if I might find a clearance iTouch case for my daughter's Christmas present. Found this for 1/2 price-- $64.98:

http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/020326b.jpg

Should be a good b-day gift for my youngest's 7th birthday in January!

Dang, that's a great deal!!!

Ventured into Target this morning to see if I might find a clearance iTouch case for my daughter's Christmas present. Found this for 1/2 price-- $64.98:

http://www.gamestop.com/common/images/lbox/020326b.jpg

Should be a good b-day gift for my youngest's 7th birthday in January!

Awesome find! DPCI?

Here is a sort of nice deal. Little pet shop fun fairies roller coaster is still cyber Monday priced on toys r us website. Today I price matched it at target ($20.99) AND used a $5 off manufacturer coupon. So with my red card discount on top of that, it worked out to be about 1/2 price. It's on my 7 yo cmas list, so I figured that might be the best I can do before cmas. If not, I have another coupon to use if necessary.

KC...which store did you find that in and...were there any more? :)

If you mean the DSi XL, I got it at the Stanley store (151st st). It was just on the clearance end cap. I JUST returned a pink one at the sTate line super target this morning though. I don't know if they have them clearanced at the same amount. I got the pink one when it was clearanced for 15% at State Line. It just depends on whether or not that they have taken them down anymore. I would guess they have, but don't know for sure.

Anyway, if pink works for you, they should probably have it back on the shelf sometime today! HTH :)

If you mean the DSi XL, I got it at the Stanley store (151st st). It was just on the clearance end cap. I JUST returned a pink one at the sTate line super target this morning though. I don't know if they have them clearanced at the same amount. I got the pink one when it was clearanced for 15% at State Line. It just depends on whether or not that they have taken them down anymore. I would guess they have, but don't know for sure.

Anyway, if pink works for you, they should probably have it back on the shelf sometime today! HTH :)

I would love to find one in so cal, orange ... I ventured out to a few stores yesterday and no luck.. I think the chances are very slim since black friday drove soo much traffic into the Electronic departments. I am sure they got got snatched up even at 15 or 30%.. Nintendo deal like this one are super hard to come by at any sale price.

I would love to find one in so cal, orange ... I ventured out to a few stores yesterday and no luck.. I think the chances are very slim since black friday drove soo much traffic into the Electronic departments. I am sure they got got snatched up even at 15 or 30%.. Nintendo deal like this one are super hard to come by at any sale price.

Yes, I think this was a very random thing. Over the past few weeks, I've only ever saw the pink DSi XLs at 15% off... didn't even see those make it to 30%. I'd NEVER seen a blue one with the Donkey Kong game in it. Must have been a return or something. I think that nintendo must be replacing the regular DSi XLs with 3D XL units maybe? The one I bought is sealed up tight and looks to have never been opened, but I think I'll open it to make sure. I don't need any crappy surprises!

On another clearance note, I happened by a Nabi that was an online return today (ST Blue Valley Pkwy). It was marked to $139.99. Still not as good of a deal on the unit I got online from Best Buy Thanksgiving Day for $129, but ya never know when the end caps might have a goodie or two that came from people buying over the weekend. Sometimes they just automatically lower the prices on internet returns even if there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I don't believe that Target carries the Nabis in store, so that is probably why? maybe?

Also, found this for 1/2 price... combo Smurfs movie and Smurfs DS game. Regular $35 for $17.50.

http://www.target.com/p/play-watch-the-smurfs-nintendo-ds/-/A-14335477?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=%7C14335477&CPNG=Video+Games&kpid=14335477&LID=PA&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=14335477

There is something similar out on the Target website (for preorder) that is full price ($35) with a release date of Dec. 31, 2012. So, although my package looks a lot like the one available for preorder, it must just be an older version. Anyway, I'm not too up on my Smurfs, but hopefully the 7yo will find it entertaining. Since I was just in Monday, the end cap had a ton more stuff on it in the electronics dept. Makes me wonder if they are getting stuff shipped in or what??

Edited by KC-Traderbear
(Had trouble with a screen grab of the photo, so I had to just post the link to target.com)