Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

zillygal, could you tell me what brand the travel & Go gate is? Im in need of a gate so that is a great price thanks.

I dont know what brand she has but I got gateway to go (orig 64.99) for $16.24!~ needed something for when we travel to GA and for when I put up the babys toddler bed so I dont have to close his door all the way.

that was also at target? and also what width does it go to? some go to 42 inches and others go to 60

yes fits doorways 28-36 inches

hopefully this will link properly, if not just go to target.com and type in gateway to go.

http://http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=2-1/qid=1138646125/ref=sr_2_1/602-4936789-7347816?%5Fencoding=UTF8&asin=B0000E0QA3

I went to my local store and there was nothing other than stuff in the furniture/bedding/and curtain area.....All other areas except for a small area near the pharmacy was cleared out. I will have to try the other super store tomorrow....

I am so happy that so many people are finding deals at their Target. My Target (Jacksonville, Florida) which has been my place to "score" for many years, has been really dissappointing in the clearance deals lately. Since it seems as though some of the the other board members finds are new, I suppose I'll try again. After christams I found a queen flannel sheet set for 1.99, which was a definite hit, however not enough thrill to last almost to Valentines Day for a true addictee of those perimeter finds. You guys have fun and I will puppy myself across the street to Target once again on that quest for the buy of a lifetime.

Guest dineaux

Once again my local Target has managed to put the wrong clearance prices on items and on the wrong items too. I always shop at the "New" Target in Baton Rouge. The Seigen Lane store seems to have thier act together and actually follow the companies guidelines. I scored:

3 Jansport backpacks for 2.98 each

2 Eddie Bauer backpacks for 3.47

I dont have children but will donate several of the backpacks to a local youth group

2 Fanny packs with waterbottles for 1.98 each

2 Fieldcrest silk throw pillows for 4.98 each

1 Oil filled heater for 11.53

Ready to go back again.

Krissy, I am watching for diapers, a few weeks ago they had some on markdown but from what I understand they only went to 15% not 30 like some stores. I went to fleming, san jose, nas and wells to search for bargains but nothing exciting!

Guest RedStateGirl
10 pack girls briefs or bikini's circo brand $2.24 each, grabbed a couple. Several other little deals here and there, I LOVE TARGET!!!:gd_purple

Went at lunch today and they had finally marked down their camping stuff some more. I got:

Fairy Princess picnic blanket (53x53" - $9.99 original) for $2.48

H2O blue-flowered insulated lunch bag and 0.5 liter water bottle ($7.99 original) for $1.98

Igloo red 20-can insulated holder ($10.99 original) for $2.74

I am waiting for those baby items, has anyone else seen them for prices like those listed above? I need the crib, pack n play and stroller for a friend.

I just bought the Evenflo BabyGo SmartStep portable playard/changing table/bassinet combo for $22.48 (75% off). It was the last one in the box, but they still had some strollers and diaper bags at 75%off. Better hurry because there isn't much left!

Guest RedStateGirl
More Nick & Nora pj's marked down today mens flannel 2 pc sets $6.24 and womens cotton 2 pc. sets $6.24. This store rock's!!

I just got back ... Got some great deals on the Dottie Loves Collection... But bought a Fisher Price Healthy ?? Highchair.. It was over $100 marked down to $44.11.... NO WONDER It is a POS ... (excuse me) but when tried to put the legs on the screws have nothing to stick (?) to and they continuously fall out! It is going back first thing in the morning!

I just bought the Evenflo BabyGo SmartStep portable playard/changing table/bassinet combo for $22.48 (75% off). It was the last one in the box, but they still had some strollers and diaper bags at 75%off. Better hurry because there isn't much left!

Thanks!! I will be there today!!!

just letting everyone know that if you go to target to get those in-line skates becareful, all of the ones in the isle are marked to be 4.48 but they dont ring up that price, nor will they give them to you for that price, I had picked up a pair for my son and it had the sticker that said 4.48 on it and they wouldnt do it for me, they rang up regular price, and I showed her the sticker and she said nope cant do it, the whole isle also said clearance in red I wasnt going to argue with them over it but I should have, they are false advertising when the whole isle is marked clearance and every pair of skates had the sticker that said 4.48 on them and they wont sell them to you for that price.

just letting everyone know that if you go to target to get those in-line skates becareful, all of the ones in the isle are marked to be 4.48 but they dont ring up that price, nor will they give them to you for that price, I had picked up a pair for my son and it had the sticker that said 4.48 on it and they wouldnt do it for me, they rang up regular price, and I showed her the sticker and she said nope cant do it, the whole isle also said clearance in red I wasnt going to argue with them over it but I should have, they are false advertising when the whole isle is marked clearance and every pair of skates had the sticker that said 4.48 on them and they wont sell them to you for that price.

I would have asked to speak to a manager and found out why they won't honor the clearance signs & tags.

:::nodding:::

I believe it's law here that a lower sticker price has to be honored, especially if there are others marked that way and you can show you didn't switch stickers.

Was it a plain orange sticker with just the price or did it have numbers across the top? If it had numbers, and they match the DPCI (inventory numbers I think) for the item, then it is definitely store error. And if the numbers don't match the DPCI for the item, but all of the same items have the sticker, then it is still sotre error for marking the wrong item.

it had the orange sticker that said was 17.99 now 4.48 and they all had them on it, but she put some number in the computer and it came up adult, but still they had the whole isle marked with those stickers so it was store error, so they still have to honor it, thats what the law is here too, but I just didnt feel like arguing with them, I had a problem with their customer service after christmas, I had bought a Shrek 2 movie on black friday and it was moving around in the case so I waited until after christmas since it was a gift and I had the reciept and I tried to take it back and exchange it well the woman tried to say that I didnt buy it at that store and all this stuff, now I had the movie and the reciept so I dont know where she got that from, and they wouldnt exchange it she wanted me to pay the difference in price, I said no I dont think so, I just wont bring it back then, so finally I said call the manager and she gave me my exchange without me paying.

I just bought a pair of the in-line skates for $4.48 on my lunch hour. They only had large sizes, so I got them for my husband. I also scanned them first to make sure I wasn't going to have a problem with them and they came up fine. I might try another Target later to try to find some in my size.