Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Went to my Target in Harriman NY last night. Woolrich finally went 50% so I grabbed that chenille blanket I'd been eyeing. I know it will disappear even though they had a ton of stuff there. Lots of sheets/Shabby Chic/Woolrich/Issaaic whatever his name is...on 50%.

I also found Nick and Noral Traveling Gnome Jammies for 6.24. I'd been waiting for these. Got some lint roller refills for 2.64 and a box of QSmart Bars Cranberry Almond. These are discontinued.

Also the flatware here was 50% off. Got two sets of service for 4, since mine has to be replaced every other year, (All the forks disappear) so I wait for this sale always to replace. Each set Hamptons..14.98

I was eyeing some flatware as well. It was 30% off and I waited. Went back and got it for 50% off. Opened it up last night and started washing it only to find that I have just 1 dessert fork. The one that was displayed on the front of the box. Grrrr! Now I'd got to pack it all up and take it up and hope they have another set. :curse:

i just got back from target. they have a 3 pack of jovan i think it is 3 spray musks for 1.98 also a lot of fragrance for under 10 dollars.one of them was drakkar for 8.50 or something like that

also a couple weeks ago i bought a typing tutorial for 9.99. the company is cosmi. they have a lot of computer games and tutorials for 6.50. when you buy one of these cosmi discs there is a coupon to download for 40% off another disc.

decent stuff i saw today at the greatland in clifton, nj:

south park cd case $2.48 was $9.98

noise-cancelling travel headphones $76.98 was $109.98 (i think), & $24.98 was $49.98

kids 5-pc camping sets $9.98 was $19.98

baby learning phone ages 6-36 mos. (fisher price maybe?) $6.48 was $12.98

cabbage patch dressup-type sets (slumber party & tea party) $6.98 was $9.98

dinosaur excavation set (like operation but with bones in a little hill or something) $7.98 was $15.98

pegasus barbie $9.02 was $12.98 (i think)

fleece throw (the ones i saw were all red) $10.48 was $19.98

sonia kashuk body shimmer with dusting brush set $6.98 was $24.98

some of the 'was' prices might be a little off, i was typing prices into my cell phone

it's funny - i've been 'perimeter perusing' for at least 4 or 5 years at target but i never thought to report my findings to anyone...heck i didnt even know this had a name! the best for me is when they get rid of the health & beauty stuff just bc it has a bonus on it (ive tried to explain this concept to ppl & they have no clue what im talking about)..i once got a bottle of neutrogena foundation w/ a travel size face wash on it for $2, while the one on the regular shelves without the bonus was like $11!

it's funny - i've been 'perimeter perusing' for at least 4 or 5 years at target but i never thought to report my findings to anyone...heck i didnt even know this had a name! the best for me is when they get rid of the health & beauty stuff just bc it has a bonus on it (ive tried to explain this concept to ppl & they have no clue what im talking about)..i once got a bottle of neutrogena foundation w/ a travel size face wash on it for $2, while the one on the regular shelves without the bonus was like $11!

I LOVE it when they do that! I always have my coupons ready as well!

Guest Deals4Me

we went to Target after dinner and I found a bunch of girls and boys toddler and infant clothes marked to 75% (1.74 for pants, sweaters for 2.48) Got a ton for Alex, his friend Collyn and for alex's cousin Ellie's party next month.

Dollar Spot with workout stuff, Valentines, etc for 50% off!

When I was coming down the leapfrog stuff (looking for Ellie, she's turning one...)Darren runs upto me and thrusts this big fire engine at me, the tag said 3.75 so we got it, then I found a second one an got it for Collyn's birthday.

My target in Northern Cali was marking down the hair dye (different brands). They were marking them down to $4.12. I had coupons for 1 box at $2.00 off and 2 boxes at $5.00 off. So I got 2 boxes at $4.12 each minus the $5.00 coupon. Making that $3.24 for 2 boxes of hair dye. :gd_devild:clapping::bounce_fl:bunny:

The red dotted Dollar spot stuff was 4/$1 at mine today. I also got some cute striped baskets for $3.74, a Kitchen Cart for $24.98, a travel alarm clock for $3.74 (75% off for all of this stuff.) They had red stickers everywhere!! All the sleds were at least 75% off.

Everytime I go to Target I try to go to at least 2 of the 4 of them that are close by me. There are actually 5 within reasonably distance from me. I rarely go to 2 of them.

Target #1

- I got a couple things from the $1 spot for 25 cents a piece

- Got a Hello Kitty Watch I wanted for awhile for 3.24 - It was clearanced for a long time and I went in the other day and the Target didn't have anymore. Saw it today with no red ticket and checked the price and was happy cause it wasn't reg. price 12.00

Target #2 *I rarely go to this one* - I thought it was going to be picked over in the clearance but it was sooooooo much better than the 3 I normally go to

They had a lot of baby stuff *considering the other 3 had none*

I got $62.21 for $21

(3) Spongebob Safety Sunblock Shade 1.47 each

Portable High Chair Cover 2.48

(2) Spongebob Grip N Sip Juice Box Carrier .67 each

Value 2 pack Adjust & Lock Car Shades 1.37

2 in 1 harness and hand strap 1.48

Gerber Sippy Snacker 1.24

Women's Socks 1.48

(2) Child View Car Mirror .98 each

Rear Window Sunshade 1.74

Tigger Stuff Animal that plays music 2.48

My Target marked down infant hat and glove sets to 75% today.

Thanks for the update - I think it's on ALL hat/glove/scarf items.

I got for my 4-yr old:

Girls fleece headwrap $0.74

Girls fleece convertible gloves $1.24

Girls fleece gloves $0.74

Perfect timing for our "snowstorm"! :giggle:

Guest RedStateGirl
Hey All!!Ok I went to the Target by my home and the $1 items were 25 cents each, but what was weird was that they did not have any signs up, I had to scan everything. But great deals!!:hearthrob :hearthrob

Got a couple of mantel-type little clocks, regularly $19.99, on clearance for $3.74! If you get the TV Guide, look at the article about Bree from Desperate Housewives where the character in the therapist and patient. The silver clock on the desk is one of the clocks I got. :D

I go to the Duarte one off the 210 and the Pasadena ones on Colorado - the one story-one and the two-story one. I think I've been at all three in the past week and none had the makeup marked down much. Is the West Hollywood one the two story one with the parking structure you have to pay to park in?

which target do you go to? i work near the west hollywood one, and i noticed their current round of markdowns is only at 30%