Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

woowee target valentine at 75% today but they had a bunch of little pink, red, lavendar little animals that "sing" when you press their tummy. Originally they were 1.99 so I figured they'd be 50 cents. When I got to the register, I had about ten of them and they rung up for 19 cents each. As soon as I checked out, I went back and got all of them I could find, about 43 more. These are perfect little gifts for my son't Treasure CHest at school. The children get to pick something out of treasure chest for doing extra work, extra good work, trying extra hard, etc. thank you target!

No, I didn't even scan the little animals because I just figured they were 75% like the sign said. It wasn't until I got to the register to pay when the cashier scanned them that I found out the "real" discount. By the way, it looks like I'm not too far you, I'm in Jax. Actaully graduated from U of F in gainsville. Since you said today is the normal discount schedule, make sure you get today. Mine is now almost cmpletely wiped out due to a greedy mom (ah-hem) that collects things for her son's school.

My Target's Valentines section was really picked over, but I did find three boxes of truffles for 39¢ each and a package of HP: GOF 2006 wall calendars (I think there are five calendars in the package) for 99¢ for the entire package.

The One Spot at the Gator Town Target also still had tons of the Ever-Ready Gold AAA 2-pack of batteries left. They also scanned at 90% off, so I got 12 packages at 10¢ each.

It would appear that some Targets 90% clearance schedule is 1 day different, so it's adds to the fun of searching for the deal.

so it would be

Traditional Holiday clearance schedule

50% off day after holiday for three days

75% off fourth day after holiday for 2-3 days

90% off seventh day after holiday for 1-2 days.

There were a bunch of the little stuffed animals at my store too, I bought about 20 of them(and there were still plenty on the shelves). And some candy left, good stuff too.

I also got Spiderman2 for the PS2 for 10.48, and Virtual Pool for the PC for 2.48. There were also GBA video cartridges on clearance, I believe they were 7.48. I saw Yu-Gi-Oh and Dragonball GT at my store.

Forgot one, Jones Soda Co. energy drinks-50% off , 2.48 for a 4 pack. Lots of different flavors available(the mixed berry, which I bought, is quite good)

My Target's Valentines section was really picked over, but I did find three boxes of truffles for 39¢ each and a package of HP: GOF 2006 wall calendars (I think there are five calendars in the package) for 99¢ for the entire package.

The One Spot at the Gator Town Target also still had tons of the Ever-Ready Gold AAA 2-pack of batteries left. They also scanned at 90% off, so I got 12 packages at 10¢ each.

Thanks a million! I went out and bought 10 packs of the .10 batteries. We

use them for the my kids TV headphones in the car. They will come in handy

for summer vacation.

Was at Target yesterday and got a couple of deals!

Venus Divine refill razors six pack : reg. $12.49 now. $6.18 (50%)

Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, 4 pk of 12 oz cans : $.50

6 pk of travel lint rollers : reg. $5.99 now $1.48

An outdoor "fire bowl" fire pit: reg. $69.99 now $17.48

Build a bear Bear : reg. $9.99 now $2.48

I saw lots of deals on Johnson's and Johnson's baby washes bonus packs and adult lotions!

HTH!

I got a firepit at Target for my sister for Christmas. Then she saw a notice on TV from the township that they're illegal where we live. She didn't want to break the law so we returned it. :mad:

our global bazzar is at 75% too, but i must be too cheap because even at 75% off, it was more than I was willing to pay.

I spent way too much $$ at Target's 75% off Global sale. I only wish they would have had more - even though I can't figure out where to put all the trunks I bought - lol

Guest RedStateGirl

I am with you... Although I did stock up on the pastas and sauces for less than a dollar!

Yep, I stocked up on those too. I LOVE Target:g_laughin

Yeah, I went to Target yesterday and nothing was left hardly at 75% but I did score 3 oils that I wanted and the last 3 porcini pasta's they had at the 2nd Target! I knew nothing would be there today..bummer! I remember there being alot left last year at 90% at a few of "my" Targets but it all got soaked up between 30-50% off!! Grr! LOL

I was at Target yesterday they had a few good deals. I got Almond and Toffee Swoops (my favs!) for 1.00 a package and they had a camping set for kids (only purple) for 10.00 it had a tent sleeping bag chair and flashlight. Also I got car de icer two cans for 1.24 I love this stuff! A shovel for 2.00 The Global Bazaar was marked down to 75% off not uch left. Happy Hunting!

I got 4 pillows from the Global bazaar. 2 had tags a were $2.49 each. 2 weren't marked and they gave them to me for $2 each. They are bigger than the $2.49 ones. I also got a serving bowl, a condiments tray a couple of chopsticks holders (7 cents each) and a bunch of the pastas. All of the oils were gone, but that's ok. I love 90%!!