Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Sign says 30% but some of the stickers are at 50%...however on this one thing I am watching, I really want to get more off...

90% off at my Target today but only wrapping paper, shirts and boxers w/christmas sayings, some cards, stockings, card holders, and tree stands....only one tree and it was uuuuuuuuuuug- ly! anyway, some of the garden stuff from last year is out and 50% off I believe....mainly like gloves, some hand tools and cushion kneelers.....and some bug sprays...

Did you see the New India inspired things they put out? Cute

I have scanned several toys at 3 different targets and they all are at 30% only one item was 50%.

is one in a smaller market? is one a super target and the other regular target?

Ya know come to think if it,I think one is a greatland(TargetA) and the other is a regular Target. The areas they are in are about the same size Population wise....maybe its because its a Greatland?

I was so excited, tonight when DH and I went to Target (actually we went to 4 of them) I found Care Bears Share a Story that retails for 37.89 marked down to 9.47. The other Targets had it for 15. The one we found it at was a regular Target. The Greatland had it for 15.

I was so excited, tonight when DH and I went to Target (actually we went to 4 of them) I found Care Bears Share a Story that retails for 37.89 marked down to 9.47. The other Targets had it for 15. The one we found it at was a regular Target. The Greatland had it for 15.

Darn I got that for my DD for chistmas for over 30!

Tried Perimeter Perusing for the first time this weekend. Found the 2006 Far Side Desk Calender for $0.99. I think it's regularly $12.

keep it up, I dont think they will have the best stuff out for another few weeks when the clearances build up again.

I found some baby items that were at least 50% off and a crib sheet that will match perfectly with our theme.

I perused the entire store for clearance, but nothing else really struck my fancy. We did find a GeoTrax that is brand new that we don't have, so ds4 thought that was the jackpot!! LOL

I went to my Target today and found some great clearance deals. Pampers Easy Ups Mega Pack for $7.24 (50% off), tennis shoes for my ds for $4.24 (75% off), a sweater for my other ds for $2.98 (75% off), and some other stuff. Seems like more things are going to the 50% and 75% markdowns.

I picked up a set out solar lights for my walkway for $12.48--down from $49.99. I'm bummed though that the clearance toys aren't being marked down more. The sign says they're at 15% though some are at 30% and others at 50%. But I'm holding out for 75%!

I went to my Target today and found some great clearance deals. Pampers Easy Ups Mega Pack for $7.24 (50% off), tennis shoes for my ds for $4.24 (75% off), a sweater for my other ds for $2.98 (75% off), and some other stuff. Seems like more things are going to the 50% and 75% markdowns.

Thanks for the heads up. I went to 2 targets today and stocked up on the easy ups and they had size 6 supreme diapers on clearance for $2.49. I really hit the jackpot with those. I have 2 in diapers and every little bit helps.

I'm bummed though that the clearance toys aren't being marked down more. The sign says they're at 15% though some are at 30% and others at 50%. But I'm holding out for 75%!

Have you scanned the individual toys you're interested in? Please don't trust the signage and stickers on the package. Anything at Target you're interested in always double check at the price scanner.

Have you scanned the individual toys you're interested in? Please don't trust the signage and stickers on the package. Anything at Target you're interested in always double check at the price scanner.

I have at 4 different Targets and the prices are all 30% off the regular price and exactly what the orange sticker says it is. Really depressing when i see all the great deals everyone else have been getting.

Made a trip...wow what finds... Leapster Lmax $22, a game for it $6, Polly Pockets $2.47, the ski lodge was $7.17, Cinderella dress $4.98, Barbie Ballet slipper backpack $3.74, pop up musical toy $3.74, two pairs of shoes $3.24-$3.74, microscope and bug collector $6.24. Awesome deals to be had. The employee said it turned 75% this morning

I'm so happy!! I went today after work and I got the 9 piece Calphalon set that I'd been eyeing for $44.98!! I was waiting for it to go to 50% off and I was going to buy it for the $80 something LOL Thank you thank you thank you! I also picked up the Calphalon roaster for $8 and the My Little Pony sets for 75% off and Star wars Risk for my husband for $5 something!! Woo HOo!!