Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Went "Target-ing" today with a mission to find the Xbox360 Green Day Rockband game for 75% off (like KC found for the Wii) - managed to find a Xbox360 Rockband Classic Rock game for $7.48 (75% off) at the Target in Malvern, PA - but both Exton & Lionville still had all their clearance games at 30% off?! Ugh!!

My bargain mind would not allow me to go ahead and buy at $27.98, (both Exton & Lionville had a few) knowing they were reduced more at the other stores. I'll try another store tomorrow...

Didn't see any white Wii's at my store. (Other than the new bundle with Sports Resort, which was full price).

Sarasuzy, don't know if this is a far drive for you or not but the Stanly Target at 151st and 69 Hwy has quite a few of them and they aren't in the most obvious place. Ask the electronics guy ;) I really had no interest in getting one cause we have one, but something just nagged at me to pick one up "just in case"... ughhh, I think it's the time of the year. With the $20 coupon AND the red card savings, you will get $26 off. The whole thing with tax was about $130. HTH. Stanly and Oak Park are the only 2 places I've seen them. They are gone at Oak Park.

went to my Target yesterday afternoon just to see what was clearanced... and I found the Wii! yay!! I posted to FB about finding them, and an hour later friend of mine asked about it and I told her where to find it and the coupon and when she got there they were GONE! So they went super FAST!

WOW went yesterday and I SWEAR they did a clearance sweep...hardly anything..and NO ENDCAP clearance its all stuffed with product!!!! I was expecting a "dollar spot" drop at LEAST! Nothing! They do have the white DSI in ad for $113

They did move some clearance around for BF. I have found a lot of stuff in odd places, but, honestly, a lot of it simply sold on BF with so many people looking for bargains.

OOPs! I forgot to mention that the Lionville, PA store had several of the White Wii's if anyone is interested! I'm pretty sure they were marked $139

Saw two white wii's in Indy at the west 38th street store if anyone is still looking. Marked 139ish I believe......on the endcap (one of the only clearance endcaps in the entire store)

###I saw Band Hero for the Wii Clearanced for 19.98. I paid a bundle for this game last year since it was a new release. Highly recommended for tweens and teens. Edited by Gator Pam
formatted for listing on perimeterperusing.com

WOW went yesterday and I SWEAR they did a clearance sweep...hardly anything..and NO ENDCAP clearance its all stuffed with product!!!! I was expecting a "dollar spot" drop at LEAST! Nothing! They do have the white DSI in ad for $113

I went today and I was thinking the same thing. At the beginning of last week I was looking at some Scotts natural toilet paper, they had a ton of it- like 100 huge packs - and today there was not one single pack left. There was probably 2 end caps with only a couple of things on each shelf in the whole store that was clearanced. It was sad! :(

Ran in today to get The Sorcerer's Apprentice. I bought 2... used 2 $10 off Disney coupons and discovered at the register that Target must have had some other kind of special going on because they "packaged" them both together on my receipt and took another $10 off. It must have been some in-store promotion?? Anyway, the blue ray combos ended up being $10 each.

Can anyone advise me on the baby clearance. I am pretty sure from what I've read it will be Jan-Feb, but do all baby items go on clearance? I found a crib, changing table and dresser that I love and will buy at regular price if it doesn't go on clearance, but I am just curious (it is so much cheaper than any of the ones we were looking at at Babies R Us). Thanks

Can anyone advise me on the baby clearance. I am pretty sure from what I've read it will be Jan-Feb, but do all baby items go on clearance? I found a crib, changing table and dresser that I love and will buy at regular price if it doesn't go on clearance, but I am just curious (it is so much cheaper than any of the ones we were looking at at Babies R Us). Thanks

Major one is in Jan, some items in July. Not everything goes on clearance, just select items they are discontinuing. I think you would be REALLY hard-pressed to find the furniture items you want, especially if they are matching, on clearance. Usually it's a TON of linens and smaller items; a few larger items like carseats, strollers, and swings; and maybe one or two furniture items, rarely matching. I'm not sure when they start the first round of markdowns, either end of Dec or beginning of Jan (it will be 15% or maybe 30%). That will tell you if the ones you want will be clearanced. They usually take forever to mark down lower, and not much has been making it to 75% lately. It's over by the end of Jan, that's when they usually salvage the leftovers. If they don't get clearanced, maybe you could get a discount some other way, like with the Target credit card or through the baby registry?

I went to Target today, didn't find much, but picked up a couple of games on clearance. When I checked out though, I got a coupon. $8 off any $80 purchase! So, keep an eye out for those coupons! :) I did use my redcard, and not sure if that is what triggered it.

I've gotten 3 of those and 2 $5 off $50 in the last 10 days!

I finally ahve 2 on hold on furthest away store but can't make it til after work. I'll have to callback then see if it's still on hold or available would be a wasted trip in rush hour no less after I spent all day yesterday driving around since none of the electronics depts were answering phones.