Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2010

Brad

Damn. I assume those Playskool coupons aren't available anymore? I printed off a couple, used one...and threw the sit n spin one away since my local store didn't have it. Figured I didn't need it that bad...

But now I'm wishing I hadn't. I tried to get the coupons again, but it wasn't showing any available.

I am wondering the same thing.I have been trying to print them for 2 days now and no luck :(

Dang snow storm! I think last year we had a ton of snow the day the 75 toy sale started but I still made it over there. This year DH said not to go out, the roads were too bad! UGH! :( Maybe no one else will make it.....then again, who am I kidding-those scalpers make it out in any kind of weather! :(

I don't think it will happen today. It wasn't late last year, it just seemed that way. If go back the last few years and count the number of markdown days after Christmas it has been 3 for a while. So when Christmas hits on a sunday or monday it's only 2 weeks after Christmas when it goes down because they get marked down the week of Christmas, then the next 2 wed/thurs. When Christmas hits later in the week it's 3 weeks later. Just my theory!

I spoke to our store this morning, and they hit 50% this morning. We were just there last night and it was still all 30% so I know the girl is right. I didn't pay attention to a whole lot last night, so I am getting ready to head out now and see what I can find. There might be a few things that I just don't want to pass up at 50%.

This is my first year tracking the target toy clearance sale. Do stores go to 75% on different days like they did for the Christmas clearance? Seems like some stores are just going to 50% off for toys and my store (MA) has been at 50% for over a week now.

Thanks!

Not sure if this will work, but figured it is worth a try... Since I missed all the Playskool coupons I did a search for Playskool coupon on ebay... several came up with pictures of the coupon... most pictures were poor quality, but a couple were decent enough to print out and I plan to give it a try.

I just went to one this am and found these 75% off

Imaginext sea dragon gift set $8.18 204033349

Bratz Kidz Hair Crazy Snap ons Sasha $4.24 086022425

Hi Ho Cherry-O $2.48 087100043

Say Anything $6.24 087101781

Chicky Boom $6.24 087100607

Spinner Dominoes $6.24 087100338

###And play doh craft caddy 50% $5

Edited by Gator Pam
formatted to autolisting

Damn. I assume those Playskool coupons aren't available anymore? I printed off a couple, used one...and threw the sit n spin one away since my local store didn't have it. Figured I didn't need it that bad...

But now I'm wishing I hadn't. I tried to get the coupons again, but it wasn't showing any available.

Yeah, I couldn't find the coupons on-line anymore. I used the coupons clipped from the Sunday paper insert. Luckily, my husband clips out every single coupon and saves them until they expire.

Went first thing this morning in North ATL and only some things were going 50%. Ladies repricing were nice though, offered to scan the items I was questioning. I found

###K'Nex Air Action $10.50

###Lego Space Police $9.98

###Monopoly Deal $6.48

###Pictureka Puzzle $4.98

###Lego City Sports Car $4.98

###Boys socks $2.98

###Boys boxers $2.48

I have all boys so no girl stuff for me but they did have a ton more for girls marked at 50%. Still waiting on the latger legos, some alien looking thing, to go. Still at 30% today.

Edited by Gator Pam
formatted for autolisting

Hit 2 stores this morning and my friend hit the other 2 and everything is still at 50% off. Wasn't really expecting any different but just in case I felt I had to go. Did find a couple of things for DH marked down to 75% off, a Champion blue and yellow jacket and the pants that matched. My Targets were both doing housewares and then bedding today.

back from store (earlier was from posting from phone while @ store...yes, I love you guys that much). found a few of the xmas pj's for 90% including the ones posted already and red ones with dogs, just like the red ones with cats.

I found a couple of smart cycle games but they were only 30%. Might have bought if 50% but not 30%. If anyone finds them at 75%, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE buy 1 of each game and I will pay you for them & shipping. Just bought the smart cycle for 50% earlier this week and DH would be very upset with me if he knew that the games were $25 each.

back from store (earlier was from posting from phone while @ store...yes, I love you guys that much). found a few of the xmas pj's for 90% including the ones posted already and red ones with dogs, just like the red ones with cats.

I found a couple of smart cycle games but they were only 30%. Might have bought if 50% but not 30%. If anyone finds them at 75%, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE buy 1 of each game and I will pay you for them & shipping. Just bought the smart cycle for 50% earlier this week and DH would be very upset with me if he knew that the games were $25 each.

The smartcycle games here were 50% off and i picked up one of the doras (since there was only one left) at 12.48. I will keep my eyes open for 75% off for you.

I went and bought fancy nancy at the museum for $3.48 and had a coupon for $4 off. I got two for free beause i had two coupons!! Picked up another $2.48 spiderman bath set. and healthy choice meals 5 for $11 and used a $5 off 5 coupon. Edited by rhirdahn

This is my first time here. This is great. The Valencia, CA store still wasn't at 75% last night. For those of you who are experienced, should I try tonight or just wait until next week?

If you were at 50% off yesterday, I would go right now and check for 75%! It looks like most toys that were 50% yesterday are 75% today and those that were 30% have gone 50%.

I'm hoping the coupons.com Tag couon is still online when I get home since can't print from work. :(

I stopped by last night and found some holiday scragglers so bought:

No paper, ziplocs, tape etc mostly justgarland at my store but ransacked toys and found

###1.99 mr.men 4 car set

###1.99 mr men 4 pack plush

lots of the cardboard books, the more normal sized books are regular price even christmas ones(ie. pokey puppy christmas and other)

a carters doll w.merry christmas on dress

2 of the little puzzle boxes, princess and mickey

If anyone spots ANY Nightmare Before Christmas toys in clearance can you pick them up and I'll pay+shipping. I've never seen this at Target before but spotted a plush mayor with spinning head last night scanned regular price.

Edited by Gator Pam

Just back from two stores in SE Aurora (Denver) Colorado:

Quincy & Buckley -

Found the Scotch Tape BOTH Magic 3/4" x 500" (the green packaging) AND the Giftwrap 3/4" x 500" (the purple packaging) for .19 each. They were on the regular office isle with the other tape, not marked for clearance at all.

Found the ARCHER popcorn in the 20 oz plastic circle 9.5" tall canisters - a variety of flavors for .39 each. You have to look for the popcorn with the silver label with tiny snowflakes as mentioned.

The toys at Quincy & Buckley vary from 30%-75%.

~ Parker Road & Arapahoe: sold out of everything that would have been on the shelf for 90% off. They DO have quite a few great toys, but still at 30%-50% off.

If you were at 50% off yesterday, I would go right now and check for 75%! It looks like most toys that were 50% yesterday are 75% today and those that were 30% have gone 50%.

Thank you for the advice. I wish I could go right now but I'm at work and won't be able to go until this evening. There were a lot of toys still left. Here's praying there are still some this evening.

I can't confirm this, as my store is all out of these, but the Target associate DID confirm they had them on clearance just recently.

#Playskool Musical Sit ‘n Spin

#Reportedly on Clearance for $10.98 - if your store has any in stock

#Go: HERE to print off a $10 Coupon

#Making this toy $0.98, if this is all true.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51YmLUZKJcL._AA260_.jpg

Here's that link again to the Hasbro toy coupons: HERE

I personally would print them out and bring them all with you when checking out the toy clearance, ESP when they hit 75% off. Which btw, I did ask my store, and they are still at 30 & 50%.

Does anybody have these printed out that they would be willing to fax to me (a 708 number in Illinois) or a scanned copy or pdf they would be will to e-mail me? If so, please PM me. I'd love to get these coupons.