>>> Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

Which Kohls will you be at? I am thinking about the barbie jet also.

We're in Hampton Roads, Va. We've got quite a few within driving distance of us...

I worry about going to the actual store b/c I'm not big on crowds...which is why virtual black friday shoppin is good for me. :)

I've had good luck on Kohls.com at midnight. Last year I was even able to get the doorbuster GPS online! Definately worth trying. Then if you can't get what you want you can head to the store in the morning.

Thanks for the tip! We're both very excited at the prospect of doing this! :D

I also ordered stuff online at Kohls.com the items that I did not think would still be there when we got there. It is not usually our first stop. It was great!

As for standing in line - that is why my father joins us ladies shopping - he stand in line w/buggy and make friends and we keep visiting him and adding to the cart. Sometimes he has even had to let others go in front of him when we take too long! He does not mind - he is a great sport about it. :)

We're in Hampton Roads, Va. We've got quite a few within driving distance of us...

I worry about going to the actual store b/c I'm not big on crowds...which is why virtual black friday shoppin is good for me. :)

I am in Chesapeake VA. Someone in my group (Probably me) will be at the Sam's Circle Kohls off of Battlefield Blvd.

I am in Chesapeake VA. Someone in my group (Probably me) will be at the Sam's Circle Kohls off of Battlefield Blvd.

We're on the peninsula. Normally, we go to the one at Jefferson Commons b/c it's closest. But there's one in Williamsburg, too, that there's NEVER anyone at. Wonder if it's the same on BF?? ;)

Thanks Brad!!! This is always my favorite ad! When you figure in the 15 % extra off coupon they usually send and the Kohl's cash it makes the deals I want even better. The Onida flatware, towels, and the sheet sets will be on the list at least.

Opinions on the Sewing machine would be appreciated????

Don't buy a Singer!:yuck:!:yuck:!:yuck:! I'm a Costume Designer and sew about 8 hours a day. The sewing machine I am currently recommending to friends and family who want a basic home machine (for repairs, halloween costumes, basic sewing) is the Bernette 65 that Hancock Fabrics is carrying. They list it for $299, but generally have it on sale for $199. I have 2 in my shop for buttonholes and zig-zagging (and just regular sewing when we get super busy). It is the only machine (including my industrials) that I haven't had to have serviced in 2 years. Great, reliable little machine that does really nice work in fabric up to denim weight.

Kasey

So, I'd planned to skip Kohl's this year after my 2 hour line waiting experience last year but their ad happens to have quite a few items on my list. The ad says something about selected items available online. Are the prices available online at opening time for the store or at midnight? What time zone? I don't see any symbols as to which items will be available, is it if they have the item on their site now then you'll be able to get it then or will they pull things offline? I don't mind stopping in there later in the day but if I can pick up a few key items online and not have to go at opening that would be really super. Thanks for any insight you might have!

Niccole :gdflower3:

i want twighlight dolls if they have them in the stores, i know they have them online, and maybe the barbie jet depends on how crazy everyone gets over them..........

I haven't seen any Twilight dolls. We do have a big stack of the barbie jets. I think those will go fast!

I am interested in the electric throw and blanket. They are good prices.

I haven't seen any Twilight dolls. We do have a big stack of the barbie jets. I think those will go fast!

I am interested in the electric throw and blanket. They are good prices.

hmm i am going to do some research at our kohls this weekend to see if they have them, if not i will not be going there on BF got to find those stupid dolls, or somthing else that she will like as well.....had a Hannah Montana doll set for her, but I over heard her talking to dss and she "knows she is getting it and dosen't really want it" so now I am going to give it to her cousin and try to find something else.....

I like the waffle maker as well but my question is on the NFL jersey (and NCAA clothes) do they say what teams are available? I assume living near L.A I will get Bolts and Raider stuff. Am I better off to shop online and hope they have a better selection?

Not sure if its worth a trip as the waffle maker will be long gone by afternoon...

I haven't shopped at Kohl's on BF in the past. Are these mail-in rebates the norm for Kohl's? Seems like a big pain to me.

Rebates are a pretty common thing at Kohls, but there are way more rebates in this BF ad than in years past. They are a pain for us as well as for the customers. Personally, I don't buy products with rebates, I don't want to mess with that, especially if I am giving them as gifts.

I like the waffle maker as well but my question is on the NFL jersey (and NCAA clothes) do they say what teams are available? I assume living near L.A I will get Bolts and Raider stuff. Am I better off to shop online and hope they have a better selection?

Not sure if its worth a trip as the waffle maker will be long gone by afternoon...

Usually your main teams are the ones around your area. I am in KC, so our main teams are Chiefs, Royals, MU, and KU. We do get some different ones occasionally like Broncos, Longhorns, etc. You might be better off shopping online if you are looking for a specific team.