>>> Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

What items is everyone looking at? I work there, and would love to know some feedback on what people are wanting in the ad, that way, we know what to make big stacks of!

GeoTrax stuff is very big with my son. I love the fact that Kohl's has the special arrangement with Fisher Price to get special sets!

Usually your main teams are the ones around your area. I am in KC, so our main teams are Chiefs, Royals, MU, and KU. We do get some different ones occasionally like Broncos, Longhorns, etc. You might be better off shopping online if you are looking for a specific team.

TY. Looking for Jets stuff and figured a Sanchez jersey was a possibility as he was from USC and we get the Jets games on Sundays.

What items is everyone looking at? I work there, and would love to know some feedback on what people are wanting in the ad, that way, we know what to make big stacks of!

The Jewelry cleaner and the wireless weather thing but I have seen them at Bed Bath and Beyond for the same price and they will be having 20% off all purchases so I may wait and get them there.

I am not fond of Kohls cash because I live too far away to get back to the store to use it on time. I wish we could use that online but then too many people would use it then and Kohls wouldn't make as much profit.

I have always been a huge Kohls fan and will be stopping by again this year. I remember a few years back the % off coupon that was good on BF was 20%, but I think the past couple of years it has been 15%. I am looking forward to going. I wait for this sale to buy my winter clothes. Most everything I am looking for is 60% off and an extra % off that makes for a good deal. I usually get there at opening and am out within an hour. Yes, the lines are incredibly long, but the move quickly. Can't wait!

Well I for one am a little bummed about the ad. I love kohl's and I was planning on making it my first stop again this year.

I don't know if I just need less stuff this year or what, but there's nothing in the ad that makes me think I need to get up early and wait for.

Unfortunately that's what I've thought about all the ads though.....here's hoping Target and or Walmart pulls something spectacular out.

Why is it that Kohl's hasn't figured out the line thing yet? The past 2 years we have had folks waiting 2+ hours in lines that keep getting moved and re-routed, thus angering shoppers. At our Walmart I got in one of MANY lines, had someone with a hand-held scanner scan all my items, followed by a bagger. When I got up to the cashier, I gave them my pre-printed form, they scanned it, everything rang up with a fully printed receipt, I paid and left! KISS!

Why is it that Kohl's hasn't figured out the line thing yet? The past 2 years we have had folks waiting 2+ hours in lines that keep getting moved and re-routed, thus angering shoppers. At our Walmart I got in one of MANY lines, had someone with a hand-held scanner scan all my items, followed by a bagger. When I got up to the cashier, I gave them my pre-printed form, they scanned it, everything rang up with a fully printed receipt, I paid and left! KISS!

I know. Kohls lines are (next to TRU) the worse on BF. This is a great store to "tagteam". Both people get a few things, both get in line, stand there for a minute while people fill in behind you, then one goes shopping, other pushes stuff in line towards the front. Since it always takes us about 45 minutes or more to get to the front, we are able to get everything we want in about an hour and then its on to the next place. It works so well, people in front and behind me started doing it too!

Don't buy a Singer!:yuck:!:yuck:!:yuck:! I'm a Costume Designer and sew about 8 hours a day. The sewing machine I am currently recommending to friends and family who want a basic home machine (for repairs, halloween costumes, basic sewing) is the Bernette 65 that Hancock Fabrics is carrying. They list it for $299, but generally have it on sale for $199. I have 2 in my shop for buttonholes and zig-zagging (and just regular sewing when we get super busy). It is the only machine (including my industrials) that I haven't had to have serviced in 2 years. Great, reliable little machine that does really nice work in fabric up to denim weight.

Kasey

Thanks, I don't want to waste money and it sounds like I would be. unfortunately the other is out of budget. No worries, there are still plenty of things on her list!

I do not know about all the stores, but the store I work at, sets up those bank-rope like things before the registers, and then usually an associate directs them to the first open register, or the cashier will say something. I shopped last year at my store around 7:30am, it was still very very busy, and I probably only stood in line for 15 minutes or so.

Kohls isn't like Target and Walmart, as those 2 arent a traditional "deptartment store" like Macys, JCP, sears and Kohls. They sell perishables and electronics, so they are going to have many more registers and multiple places to check-out.