>>> Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

Thanks Brad!!! This is always my favorite ad! When you figure in the 15 % extra off coupon they usually send and the Kohl's cash it makes the deals I want even better. The Onida flatware, towels, and the sheet sets will be on the list at least.

Opinions on the Sewing machine would be appreciated????

Oh I was getting worried. I was trying to ad items to "my list" on here and noticed 3 things were not on there. Thanks for typing that out!

Some of the pages are cut off so I can't add every single item, so if there is something that you want me to add once the ad is finished, let me know. Or you can add them in the "notes" section of your shopping list.

Next year Kohl's needs to just list what's NOT on sale. It would be like a 2-page ad :P

No kidding!! Thanks!!

This won't be my first stop, either, after it has been for many years...about the only thing I see that I might like is the iRobot Roomba...any input? Definitely going to check out reviews before I even consider wasting time on one thing...

Don't forget that besides the sale prices, you'll have $10 Kohl's Cash for each $50 spent, plus likely a 15% coupon of some sort (definitely if you order online).

If you want to make sure you have a 15% in-store coupon, call up Kohl's and request a replacement charge card. They'll usually include a 15% coupon with it good for about a month.

ty Brad-definitely be shopping at kohls this year -either online or inperson.

Shopping online is nice for Kohl's because most of the ad items are online, they'll have free shipping w/ some minimum purchase, and we already have a 15% code good on BF in the coupon thread.

Thanks Brad! This is my FAVORITE ad thus far. I would LOVE to have that projector and that CHI straightener!

That's not a good price for the CHI. Folica.com always has them for less (and they are legit). An original CHI is $69.99 with free shipping on there right now.