>>> Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

I love Kohls, but not on BF. I can get better deals online with the monthly 30% and free shipping codes. Kohls Cash is a great promotion for the store since they get you in the store at a specific period (ie., they can control the prices for the duration of your KC), but it's not as good for me.

I have to admit that I have NEVER gone out shopping on BF, but there were a few things that make me want to go to Kohls this year.

However, there's only one that want to "score" and that's the barbie jet. Are these prices valid online? I'm not big on going to the store for ONE item and it not being there...

Thanks Brad! I am glad to see the door busters are until 1, though not sure much will still be available. This makes it easier for me to make the 45 minute drive without sacrificing other stores :)

Even with getting to our Kohls at 7 or so in the morning, I am lucky if I can get out of there before 12. They are the only store that I have to wait in a 3 hour line to check out!

Thank you Brad!!!! What a huge ad! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all your hard work!

I ordered on-line last year several things that I didn't want to lug around the store. They never have enough carts and they don't hold much if you can even get your hands on one. Don't forget to print your rebate form when you order though. I made that mistake and wasn't able to get one. I didn't have a printer at the time and thought it might be included when delivered. Also, only one rebate per item purchased per household. I bought two crockpots last year that should have had rebates and would have only have been able to get one rebate if I'd had the form. Also, they only include one receipt for the entire order.

I'm hoping they have Tag books on sale. I think the toys are usually way overpriced, but there are some really good deals on games.

Im not seeing anything in this ad that would make me one to stand in their checkout lanes that day. ~ Shewww they wrap around the store. Kohls usually has good deals throughout the year and the Christmas season... if there is something I want, I'll probably find it later at Kohls for the same price. Or maybe I will just do the online thing. I'll have to see if they provide any descent coupons with the doorbusters...

Thanks Brad for posting. :)

I have to admit that I have NEVER gone out shopping on BF, but there were a few things that make me want to go to Kohls this year.

However, there's only one that want to "score" and that's the barbie jet. Are these prices valid online? I'm not big on going to the store for ONE item and it not being there...

I agree with you on that. I saw that price and couldn't believe it!! My daughter is 13 now, but when I bought her that jet years ago, it was high dollar!!

The very nice thing about Kohl's is that you can shop on line after midnight. You get the BF pricing, the discount (15%), usually free shipping and NO long line to stand in. My kind of store!!!

I have never done Kohl's online before, does anyone know how the rebates work when you order online?

Don't forget that besides the sale prices, you'll have $10 Kohl's Cash for each $50 spent, plus likely a 15% coupon of some sort (definitely if you order online).

If you want to make sure you have a 15% in-store coupon, call up Kohl's and request a replacement charge card. They'll usually include a 15% coupon with it good for about a month.

:gdthums:

Thanks Brad! I will do that now!

I have never done Kohl's online before, does anyone know how the rebates work when you order online?

You usually just print them out and mail them in.

As for free shipping, the codes for free shipping w/ no minimum are rare the last month or two, so it'll probably be free shipping on a $50/$75 purchase.

whether we even go or not this year will depend on what toys they have when dh and I go scope them out. If they don't have stuff that's on the boys' list we'll skip it for the first time in years. Just don't have what I'm looking for this year. Mainly video games and movies. And this is the first year the boys have wanted very specific things for christmas instead of me just getting what I want for them

They have the dog Snuggie!! Although the other Snuggies are not that great of a price.

That Barbie Plane is a really great price and the popcorn air popper is a good price too. I have the same popper and paid $25 for it.

I'm skipping Kohls this year :(. I might swing by later in the morning to see if there are any dog Snuggies left but nothing is call me in at 4am.

DSM wants one of those flipping waffle makers (like hotels have) and DMIL needs a popcorn popper but to venture into Kohls for 2 items is lunacy The lines are just terrible

I want one of those wafflemakers too--and I think I should just get the Waring one...on sale at Target this week 79.oo but it seems like sooo much money. However the rotating ones make much better waffles...

I was just about to go see if I could find reviews on the one in Kohl's ad... it is an Oster

It is only 9.99 :eyepoppin women will be :gdgirlfight3ol: for that.

Please tell me what DSM is, I just cannot figure that one out...

ok on Kohls.com there is no review for the w.maker...but the picture looks different handle looks bigger..

I tried elsewhere on the web and found a pic or 2 of w.maker that looks like one in ad scan for Kohl's but they did not say rotating...and they did not get a good review.

I wonder if kohl's got the picture wrong... or if the pic is correct but the w.maker really doesn't rotate.

Anyway reviews mostly said that iron did not cook evenly at all, that even on high it took 2 x as long to cook as it should and waffles were kind of thin...maybe not such a bargin?

One could always buy and try...;)

dearstepmom LOL and I had to actually "think" when i typed it out Doesnt roll off fingers like Dh or DD

i am a bad stepdaughter cause i really dont want to drop 80$ on 1 gift....10$ i can do LOL Heck 10$ and i will buy a GC to their favorite butcher AND put in some mixes...but 80$...*sigh*

i skimmed whole thread but am blanking kohls and online past history ...any chance on waffle thingy online?

Kohl's is always a fun one to look at. Sadly I think the only thing to get there is stuff for myself. Maybe I can leave a list and tell my husband to get online at midnight.

I like the Roomba and the two pre-lit outdoor trees. I saw the trees already and almost bought them but remembered they were in the ad last year so I hoped they would show up again, and they did! Yay!

I have a friend that works for JCPenney so I have to support her as much as possible. She cringes everytime I tell her about something I got at Kohls.

The very nice thing about Kohl's is that you can shop on line after midnight. You get the BF pricing, the discount (15%), usually free shipping and NO long line to stand in. My kind of store!!!

Thanks Brad for ALL your hard work for us! And the rest of you Mods!!!

RIGHT ON!! :yup:

Does their website normally lock-up at midnight b/c of the volume of us crazed deal shoppers? ;) DH and I are excited about getting up and snagging the barbie jet for DD6.

Does their website normally lock-up at midnight b/c of the volume of us crazed deal shoppers? ;) DH and I are excited about getting up and snagging the barbie jet for DD6.

Which Kohls will you be at? I am thinking about the barbie jet also.

I've had good luck on Kohls.com at midnight. Last year I was even able to get the doorbuster GPS online! Definately worth trying. Then if you can't get what you want you can head to the store in the morning.