Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2009

Brad

Reston, VA Target is 75% while the one in Fair Lake, VA is still 50%

Is it me or this year I have not seen any bags of bows at any target store that i went to

My Target had them today but you would have to drive to Southern California to get them :eyepoppin I doubt that would happen. Mine were way in the back corner with the gift wrap in tall boxes that were about half full.

Went to two CT Targets after hearing CT is 75% off but unfortunately both were still at 50% off. They are both located by Malls so maybe that's why?? Maybe I should have gone to the smaller one by my house. After these other two I was too exhausted to check this one out. I did notice though at one store there were mini "Cars" (from "Cars" movie) set that was 50% off

and also another package of small cars (similar to Hot Wheels) also now down to 50%.

Sedonahiker, specifically what stores in San Gabriel Valley will be 75% tomorrow? Thanks!

The San Dimas store and East Pasadena Store. A couple years ago I called and they said it was going 75% the next day and when I went it was still 50%. So I never trust what they say 100%. But I think the odds are they will go to 75% tomorrow.

I went to Target in central Iowa today. (Ankeny) and Xmas was still 50% off with TONS left. I didn't bother to shop it. I don't need anything so won't buy above 75% off. I did have a run in with customer service though. I was returning a skate helmet my MIL bought. She gave me the receipt. I had it with me. Turns out she bought it with a debit card so customer service said to return it it had to go on my drivers license and count as one of my returns with no receipt! I was MAD and argued this. I had ds7 with me and I kept my cool, but was not happy. I did not do this, I had a receipt and had to stoop down and ask her to mail it to me as I knew Target is psycho about this. So I went and got my replacement WallE Leapster game to exchange for the broken one (bought on my debit card) and when I got back to customer service I asked for a manager. He said it was no problem to return it and gave me cash. I told him what had happened and he said it should have been no problem at all and he was sorry. I was so glad I had kept my cool but I was about to not when she was so irritable! I had even said that she could just put it on a gift card and that was fine... Grrrrrr

The San Dimas store and East Pasadena Store. A couple years ago I called and they said it was going 75% the next day and when I went it was still 50%. So I never trust what they say 100%. But I think the odds are they will go to 75% tomorrow.

San Dimas still had a good amount last time I was there. You really ought to drive on over to the La Verne store if you are going to San Dimas. You just keep going East on the 210 and exit Fruit St. (like going to the Fairgrounds). It is down 2-3 lights from the freeway on the left. You'll see Kohls on the right and it is catty corner in the shopping center. Great store! It is only about 3 miles from San Dimas.

The East Pasadena store didn't have much left yesterday, though it depends on what you need/want.

Lynchburg,VA went 75 today and they had TONS left. They had even brought out more stuff sometimes since I had gone yesterday. TONS of trees, lights, ornaments, gifts, you name it.

I have never seen my target got 75 with as much stuff left as they had. I dont expect it to last very long!

i was at a local store last night and was bummed when it was still 50% because all 3 of the other stores i had gone to were 75%... this morning on my way in, i stopped... they still had A TON of stuff!!!! It was great... and i was the ONLY ONE there!!! i bought 8 of the car cleaning kits because they make GREAT birthday gifts for the guys in my family, and for 5-7 bucks... you can't beat it!!!! it was a great morning!!!

thats what I want to know too...anyone else at 75% off? I want to go as I'm off today...guess I can just venture out anyhow..I need some stuff at walmart anyhow. LOL

Does Walmart put stuff on sale too? Does anyone know what percentage they are up to?

So I take it Toys don't go on the same schedule?? But they do go to 75%, 90% eventually right? I was looking at this thread from last year and it appears there were no Toys - 75% discussion until 1/30.. that seems kind of late?? Or is that right?

Just wanted to post that Winchester and Front Royal, VA are 75% off. I haven't been there yet, but will be taking an early lunch today. :) They each said that they had been that way since Saturday. :(

They fibbed at the Winchester North store, however Winchester North did confirm that the other Winchester Target went 75% as they had a large amount of stock left. :(

So I take it Toys don't go on the same schedule?? But they do go to 75%, 90% eventually right? I was looking at this thread from last year and it appears there were no Toys - 75% discussion until 1/30.. that seems kind of late?? Or is that right?

I haven't checked the dates for toys yet but they will go to 75% later in January but won't go to 90% off. Only holiday stuff goes 90% off except the toys that are Christmas; stocking stuffers in the Christmas section and typically the toys that have "holiday" packaging. These toys will go with the Christmas markdown, not the toy mark down. Confusing??? LOL

Cheyenne store went 75% off! Make sure to check in the dishwashing isle for the holiday packed Electrosal! They are the 32 count boxes and are scanning at $1.24! This is actually 75% off of the 20 count box price; 32 count is $6.99. Skating penguins on the box. Our store had normal boxes stocked in front of them in the isle plus an endcap with them!

### 003060160 Electrosal Finish Tabs $1.24 was $6.99

### 003060169 Electrosal Finish Gel Packs $1.24 was $6.99

### 037050711 Burts Bees Shimmer $1.24 was $4.99

### 002030041 1 Gal Pitcher $1.50 was $5.99

### 002030094 Twist and Pour Pitcher $1.00 was $3.99

### 081060923 Scotch Paper Cutter $1.24 was $4.99