*** 2008 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

just checking in. no ornament yet but i did receive a big box of "goodies" from someone on here that I have exchanged with for the last few years (unofficially) BUT this year agreed not to (due to hectic schedules) and she CHEATED and still sent me a big box of stuff. Although I won't reveal the name of this very generous cheater, she lives in maryland!

oh and my ornament recipient did get hers because I was dumb enough to put my name all over it before I understood the rules, she has already posted that she received.

Edited by krissy904

I received my SS gift yesterday and had to open it this morning:D. Me, of very little patience! I want to say thank you for my gift from whomever it came!! :) I got a LED book light, an oven mitt with brownie mix inside (which my children were begging me to make tonight) and a 4 pack of Christmas ornaments for our tree. I LOVED it all! Thank you again!!

Thanks to everyone who have sent me cards as well! I have gotten behind on posting them as they came in, but they are all wonderful!!

I opened my SS gift this morning and I LOVE it. I got a snowman ornament for the tree, 2 snowman votive holders that look like they are hand painted and a super cute snowman welcome decoration. It has 3 stuffed snowmen on it that are on and beside a ladder with a WELCOME sign on it and a christmas tree on the bottom. All of my gifts look like they are homemade and they are sooo pretty. Thank you so much to my SS person, I LOVE everything so much!

I got my SS gift today!!!! :D and it is PERFECT!!!! I got a cute wall hanging and a bunch of my favorite scent of Bath and Body works stuff.....mmmmmm warm vanilla sugar and a rubber ducky!!! There was also some goodies that were homemade and YUM YUM YUMMY!!!! AND there were some chocolates in there too!!!

Thank you so much 'Santa' you made my day! It is freezing rain and nasty nasty out here and that just made up for having to shovel slush!!!!

Edited by ashemgra
forgot my ducky!

I received my ornament a couple of days ago. I've had a migraine most of the week, so I haven't been around here as much. Will try to post pics of it this evening.

Thank you to my ornament pal. It's adorable, and the cookies and candy are quite yummy.

so Ive had a bad day at work, I had to go the jail and serve an eviction notice on a little girl who was busted for possession with the intent to sell cannibis this morning, Jail is not my favoriate place to be and I have in 25 years always made it a ooiunt to try and not serve those notices at Christmas time, Reminds me of the lady with the kids in gremlins.

So I come home and I find a box on my table from North Pole Texas.

Inside was the most amazing items. Who ever this person is has read alot of my posts to get me down so well

There was a reindeer mug with a cookie and hot coco ( which I am sure represents Rudolph and my love for him.

A really cute candle holder with a ginger bread mad and rolling pin ( for my love of making cookies)

A box of chocolates ( I am sure for my love of making candy)

A hanging sign ( to make me remember my love for helping people)

A new Coffe Mug ( for my love of the stuff Two pots a day,

And the best thing in there not that everything wasnt the best But a New Kathy vanzeland Black Clutch I just love it

Well I love it all and I thank you so very much

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/Illinoismom/IMG_0237.jpg

Now if only the things I sent would arrive I would be more thrilled