*** 2008 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

I got my SS gift yesterday and it was perfect!!!!!!!!!!! I took pics and will upload them this weekend (along with my awesome ornament exchange pics). I opened it this morning because I was so worn out when I got home last night. Is it bad I had chocolate for breakfast? In the gift was some Hershey Bliss with almonds - they are sooooo good! Also I got a dvd trilogy set of the Chronicles of Riddick, now I get to watch yummy Vin Diesel this weekend! and a couple yummy smelling candle items.

my ornament went out. i'm waiting on one thing to arrive to complete my SS gift, but I'm losing hope it will be here by tommorrow...dang it, watch it show up Monday morning :mad:

I will get out my SS tommorrow though. I will just figure out something else to put in it :) I already got the big item, this was just an add-on.

Thank you so very much SS!!! lol..I think you want me to get fat! I got a huge bag of Reese's Pieces (my absolute favorite!) and a box of Raisinets (my 2nd favorite!), a beautiful Angel nightlight and the yummiest smelling Lavendar candle from Yankee Candle co and the little car freshener to match! yay! I'm so excited! If I can find my camera and get it charged I will take pictures before I eat everything! lol:D:D:D

Well, I rcvd something today but not sure if it was my ornament or SS.

Whatever it was THANK YOU!!! I got 2 boxes with 2 disney waterball lightup ornaments in them. I also got a ornament bath set that has shower gel, bath salt, cream bath and bath fizzer in it. Also got a few pieces of candy that the kids already grabbed and ate. I did manage to snag 1 piece, LOL. I am going to assume it is my ornament but again, not sure.

THANKS AGAIN!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the ornaments. Haveing an all Disney tree it is sometimes hard to find different kinds and styles of ornaments so they don't all look a like. I do not have any that look like these and they look awesome when they are lit up on the tree.

Well, I got a clue on my box as to who might have sent my package. I new there was a clue in the box as to a bag that was in there as I know that particular store is only in a few states!! THANKS :)

Edited by Momto32003

how does that flat rate shipping work again?

It is one price to send it no matter what you have in the box. I think it is $9.80.

It is $9.80 and there is two different boxes you can use. A regularish box and also a shirt type box. The large flat rate box is $12 something if you need bigger than one of the $9.80 boxes.

Well, I rcvd something today but not sure if it was my ornament or SS.

Whatever it was THANK YOU!!! I got 2 boxes with 2 disney waterball lightup ornaments in them. I also got a ornament bath set that has shower gel, bath salt, cream bath and bath fizzer in it. Also got a few pieces of candy that the kids already grabbed and ate. I did manage to snag 1 piece, LOL. I am going to assume it is my ornament but again, not sure.

THANKS AGAIN!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the ornaments. Haveing an all Disney tree it is sometimes hard to find different kinds and styles of ornaments so they don't all look a like. I do not have any that look like these and they look awesome when they are lit up on the tree.

Well, I got a clue on my box as to who might have sent my package. I new there was a clue in the box as to a bag that was in there as I know that particular store is only in a few states!! THANKS :)

it was from your ornament santa :)

I shipped mine! :) PO wouldn't allow me to ship without a return address. :(

E-mailing you the DC #s in a bit, eve!

yes they are grumpy when you leave it blank

that is why we put a friends addy (recammended in case it getts returned to sender, it does happen) on it (that is if you have a friend you trust like that) or put on a make up addy (123 candy lane, north pole) but it will hhave no where to go if it gets returned

Edited by eve

Got my ss gift yesterday,This year has been difficult for me, to the recent hospitalization with pancreatitis, this has been the third time since Aug.I have been spending a week or more in the hospital, very painful condition,and slow to recover at home, Did the cards, the ss gift and the cookies since I came home,