*** 2008 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

sorry for the delay... things have been crazy around here..... anyway...

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t68/xfeg/1229042345396.jpg

I got all kinds of great stuff. How did you know I LOVE stampin' up? I got all kinds of buttons and pop dots and idea pages and my favorite chocolate and this really cool chapstick and a cute box and treats for my boys.... i wondered why they wouldnt leave the box alone... and all kinds of great things pictued above. Thank you sooooooo much!!!!!

and versamark ink (the best) and socks(im going to put them on now) and a razor and had foam and and and!

Edited by Xfeg
more things...

I got my OE on saturday! I have been so busy with my 2 jobs and all the kids I'm sorry I haven't posted!!!

My OE person sent me a Santa ornament and it is absolutely beautiful, my girls were so excited! Then they opened the 4 different webkins ornaments!!! I had never seen those before!!! They also sent me lavender scented bath stuff, NICE bath stuff I might add! A shower gel, bubble bath, cream, bath tea and mit!

Thank you Santa it is GREAT!!! Everyone loved the ornaments and you made my day:D

I got my OE today!!!! I got some bonuses too!!!!! a fleece throw, candle and matching plates and napkins!!!! very generous! Thank you!!!! My ornament was a Santa but arrived shattered...:(. I was going to try to glue him back together but theres no use his bottom half was in at least 10-15 different pieces......

Thank you so much you were beyond generous!

My OE came in and WOW!!!! I got a pack of 12 cute little ginger bread men and houses!!! They are so so cute!!! DD4 says those are hers to hand on our tree. I also got a pink ornament that is now my favorite ornament of all. It's about shopping!!!! It's says in big letters "Born to Shop" and then it has some other sayings on it. Thank you so much!!!! I love them.

Here's a pic of the Born to Shop one:

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/bronners_2028_28936759

Edited by jarerice

guilliam...you whoppers, snoballs, and milk dud boxes are too cute! :)

i wish i wasn't in a cast...I want to get those for my kids' stockings! :(

The snoballs were good too, but the kids ate the whoppers and milk duds before I even got to try them LOL:tongue1::eyepoppin Candy doesn't last long around here;) My ss couldn't have sent a better gift!

About the boxes though, they are cute, but I haven't seen them in stores around me. Our Walmart must not have had them or sold out of them FAST.

The snoballs were good too, but the kids ate the whoppers and milk duds before I even got to try them LOL:tongue1::eyepoppin Candy doesn't last long around here;) My ss couldn't have sent a better gift!

About the boxes though, they are cute, but I haven't seen them in stores around me. Our Walmart must not have had them or sold out of them FAST.

My Walgreens had them this am...

My OE came in and WOW!!!! I got a pack of 12 cute little ginger bread men and houses!!! They are so so cute!!! DD4 says those are hers to hand on our tree. I also got a pink ornament that is now my favorite ornament of all. It's about shopping!!!! It's says in big letters "Born to Shop" and then it has some other sayings on it. Thank you so much!!!! I love them.

Here's a pic of the Born to Shop one:

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/bronners_2028_28936759

This is such a cute ornament and the best one possible for those of us that use this site.

I think we must be born with a special shopping gene. ;)

Sorry I am just writing now but are computer is off unitl after xmas and I have been off from work on vacation days so this is the first chance I got to write. I received my SS last Friday when I got home from work - nice surpise. MY dd was so excited she kept asking if I was going to open it now because she wanted to see what I got so I could not resist and wait until christmas to open it. I loved everything. I got a snowman stocking which I just love. Both my dd and her father has their own special stockings and I am the only one in the house with a regular red one so now I have my own speical one too and can hardly wait until we hang them. I also got a no flame candle with snowmen on it. How did you know I needed one of these? I want to put a candle in my bathroom but since it is upstairs I will not leave one burning so needles to say this has a home already, love it. I also received a box of retro candy with some cool candy from the past - my dd loves that one. I also received burst bee set which is really nice, I can hardly wait to use it. Needles to say my Secret Santa did a wonderful job with my stuff and I love it all. Thank you soooo much SS I loved everything. Have a great christmas everyone and a happy new year.

How is your mail delivery from overseas there in Italy? I used to sell on Ebay and lots of people wouldn't ship to Italy because of the postal restrictions and customs delays. I really hope you receive your package soon!!!

I actually have an APO. You do still have do customs but it is the same as mailing in the US. If my SS mailed on Dec 6th via priority I would have had it by now. If it went out any later I may not have it until January. It does take a little longer to process. During the holidays things will take a lot longer.

I've recieved my Ornament, but no SS gift.

I didn't get a summer gift either...how's that for poor luck? They had to send out a "lifeguard" for me.

Don't my GD friends like me? LOL....

I'll be patient and have faith that everyone just had some bumps in the road on the way to the post office...LOL...