GottaDEAL 2023 Prize Club Discussion Thread

Brad

Checking in for this month. Can't believe how fast Feb. is flying by. Had a weekend getaway in Savanah this past weekend. Picked up a few stocking stuffers while I was there.

Checking in for this month. Can't believe how fast Feb. is flying by. Had a weekend getaway in Savanah this past weekend. Picked up a few stocking stuffers while I was there.

I’ve only used mine twice. Second time it was a big snow, first time I used it I could have easily shoveled but it was really cold so I wanted to get done fast lol.

Haven’t missed our blower except for once this year when we got 3 inches so we did shovel. We usually wait a day or so for it to melt away unlike our last home where we had to use the snow blower a couple of times a day lol
  • Like 1

Also checking in with this speeding by month and trying to plan a vacation later this year, hopefully

It was in the low 30s when we did our grocery pickup on Saturday, this upcoming Saturday we are looking at 80+ degrees! YUCK!

Sound like here-20° the other night and supposed to be 79 later this week.

Last month we had 6° in 60° in the same week

• Like 1

I have been wanting to go back to Savannah for a while. I love the atmosphere and the river front. Tybee Island is my favorite part of the trip but there sand is hard on the feet.