GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

Happy May everyone!  Hope everyone is doing great.  Can't wait for warm weather and Hallelujah! the pools open this month.  Have a busy month with Son's birthday party, grand-daughters birthday, memorial day weekend and the DERBY this weekend.

Yay for May and warm weather....finally!!!  NC is about to go from winter to summer.  I hope I don't have to kick the AC on - that will depend on the humidity.  I'm just glad to be past pine pollen season.

• Like 1

Supposed go hit 80 here. Now I need to go clean the gutters out lol.

Yep. Broke out one of my work-appropriate dresses today in honor of the warm weather. Just hoping it sticks around finally.

Countdown is on for my semi-annual trip to Charlotte Motor Speedway for the NASCAR All-Star Race and Coca-Cola 600. Tickets have arrived and cookie baking begins a week from tonight. I leave in two weeks. Most looking forward to seeing a pair of brothers (from another mother lol) that I love dearly for the first time since October. I usually see them in Vegas but they weren't able to be there this year, so I'm in serious track family withdrawals. 

Progress report: I'm down 57 lbs and counting. Got my 5k time under 45 minutes. Feeling better all the time. Go me! Ha! :)

• Like 6

Yep. Broke out one of my work-appropriate dresses today in honor of the warm weather. Just hoping it sticks around finally.

Countdown is on for my semi-annual trip to Charlotte Motor Speedway for the NASCAR All-Star Race and Coca-Cola 600. Tickets have arrived and cookie baking begins a week from tonight. I leave in two weeks. Most looking forward to seeing a pair of brothers (from another mother lol) that I love dearly for the first time since October. I usually see them in Vegas but they weren't able to be there this year, so I'm in serious track family withdrawals. 

Progress report: I'm down 57 lbs and counting. Got my 5k time under 45 minutes. Feeling better all the time. Go me! Ha! :)

YES!!!!! I might have to show up for the baked goods.  :gdclap:

Yay for May and warm weather....finally!!!  NC is about to go from winter to summer.  I hope I don't have to kick the AC on - that will depend on the humidity.  I'm just glad to be past pine pollen season.

SC is right along with you. Just got a feeling that the heat and humidity may be bad this year 

With May comes tornadoes.  We have severe weather possibilities for the next 4 days in Oklahoma.  We actually set a record this year for the longest into the year we've gone without a tornado. We haven't had even 1 yet, which kind of makes me nervous for what May is going to bring.  Some of our biggest tornadoes were in years that started slow.

• Like 1

Ya I hope it sticks around also. Sick of all that cold weather.

Congrats on the weight drop, awesome job. :)

• Like 1

With May comes tornadoes.  We have severe weather possibilities for the next 4 days in Oklahoma.  We actually set a record this year for the longest into the year we've gone without a tornado. We haven't had even 1 yet, which kind of makes me nervous for what May is going to bring.  Some of our biggest tornadoes were in years that started slow.

Keep your eyes to the sky, Bopeep. Those black swirlies mean business. 

• Like 1

Awesome job on your weight loss...I have a hard time losing 5 lbs :trampolin ... 

• Like 1

Spring seems to have finally sprung in NW Ohio! I work at a school and we have about 15 days of school left! This year seems to have gone so fast, especially since my baby is a senior and will be graduating shortly. With his ADD and processing disorder, I never thought I'd see this day happen! I received an e-mail from his digital (online classes) teacher today and he told me that Ryan is caught up with all his classes and has done several that he didn't even need, so even though seniors aren't done for a couple weeks yet, he is officially done and doesn't have to attend school anymore! Hallelujah!!

• Like 5

Our new Superintendent came to our department today to personally meet everyone. That was very nice.

Youngest son comes home from school for the summer Thursday, hooray!

And middle son graduates college next week!! Double hooray!!

Happy May!

• Like 2

Spring may be here to stay in Missouri. Finally got my beds cleaned up, yard raked, mulch out, deck touched up, irrigation system dewinterized, lawn furniture out, hummingbird feeder filled, new roof installed. Now the green polllen will come and cover everything. ;-)
  • Like 3

Same here. Our severe weather season has been very slow to arrive although we did have a round a few weeks ago with a confirmed tornado touchdown in the northwest corner of the state. I think that’s the only confirmed touchdown so far and I’m hoping it stays that way. What you get in Oklahoma usually heads in my direction.

Spring may be here to stay in Missouri. Finally got my beds cleaned up, yard raked, mulch out, deck touched up, irrigation system dewinterized, lawn furniture out, hummingbird feeder filled, new roof installed. Now the green polllen will come and cover everything. ;-)

Still suffering from the pollen in Arkansas. :(

• Like 1

I can’t believe May is already here! The weather is already in the 80s so yet again we bypass spring and jump straight from winter to summer. I’m gonna hold out as long as possible before turning the air on; hopefully the awful Missouri humidity stays away for a while.

Happy May everyone. Hope everyone has another good month. Walmart is going good just got them to get my schd right. They keep putting down on days I told them I cant work. MY IT training is going slowly I slowed down on it a little bit. 

I think we are going to need to see a picture of you in that work-appropriate dress.

Ha! And given how rarely I wear dresses, you might want to mark it on the calendar that today is second day in a row in a dress for me. (I usually don't risk it for office wear because I work with automotive parts that like leaving carbon black all over me if I'm not careful. lol) I'll see if I can find a way to get a picture that isn't in our office bathroom.  :tongue1:

• Like 1