GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

also checking on for April..  i am glad i am doing it now.. as this is gonna be a busy few months for me.. its baseball/softball/track season.. and i will be planning, ordering stuff and decorating for an all night grad party for the current high school seniors.  

• Like 1

Anyone know if the TRU closing sales have went to the next tier of discounts? Like going from 30% off to up to 50%? I don't want to go back if it's still 5%-30% off. I'll just spend more money then I need to. Have a few outside toys I have my eye on and a tractor set. Still cheaper on Amazon at the moment though.

Very cold outside (for Texas in April).  I'm glad I don't live further north.  There is a bird nesting in a flowery decoration my wife likes to put up after Thanksgiving.  After finding 5 eggs in it, we decided to leave it up so they could hatch.  DW wants to put up the other, flowery decoration she has for spring and summer.  I'm trying to encourage her to put up a metal design so I don't have to worry about bird "deposits" as I walk out the front door.

• Like 2

Someone needs to tell Mother Nature April showers not snow brings May flowers.

On another note, if anybody has a young person interested in dancing I recommend renting the movie “Leap” it is really cute.

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

• Like 1

I'm trying to remain optimistic, I really am. But it is hard to do when it is April 9 and has been snowing here all day. Fortunately it's warm enough outside that it doesn't last long, but it's snowing again right now and our grass is covered. Hopefully we'll have a great summer to make up for the lack of spring.

• Like 1

We went from snow on Sunday to it was 87 today! Got my son's birthday water table assembled and he played in it all morning. He went from playing in the snow four days ago to wearing nothing but a diaper splashing in the water today. Weather, make up your mind! We're back to mid forties for Sunday-Monday, then 70s, followed by another drop. This year is nuts!
  • Like 1

We went from snow on Sunday to it was 87 today! Got my son's birthday water table assembled and he played in it all morning. He went from playing in the snow four days ago to wearing nothing but a diaper splashing in the water today. Weather, make up your mind! We're back to mid forties for Sunday-Monday, then 70s, followed by another drop. This year is nuts!

Yes the swing is killing me. I heard crickets last night so I hope it is over with, but I am not looking forward to the awful heat either but consistency is a must. 

Snow on the ground again and 16* wind chill this morning... Really, Mother Nature??? Geez. Forecast says it's supposed to get better soon. I'll believe it when I see it. Meanwhile, my normally 20-min commute took well over an hour this morning. Black ice EVERYWHERE. smh Gotta love Michigan weather. lol

• Like 2

Snow on the ground again and 16* wind chill this morning... Really, Mother Nature??? Geez. Forecast says it's supposed to get better soon. I'll believe it when I see it. Meanwhile, my normally 20-min commute took well over an hour this morning. Black ice EVERYWHERE. smh Gotta love Michigan weather. lol

Soon it will be in my rear view mirror again lol. This has been a HORRIBLE winter. Mother Nature must be off her meds. :)

• Like 3