GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

June check in!  I'm not sure where the time has gone.  Bought a car we thought had about 10,000 more miles of warranty from an individual at a great price.  Unfortunately, when I took it in to the dealer, they said the warranty expired from time back in April.  Luckily, the car pretty much checks out.  Just some little stuff I wish the previous owner took care of 2 months ago.

Nabbed a great deal on a Xerox All In One laser printer this week. Marked down to $69.99. I’m hoping it connects to the cable router Mediacom forces me to use to have TiVo. My current HP won’t.

Sent from my iPad using GottaDEAL

Please publish the list of survivors!

abentley

BFgrl79

bluebear

Bopeep

bossy1

budgetsRsexy

chachn8r

cherry33778

chester5

cjdav

dantegirl

deelite

Doresia

Gator Pam

gatorburg

giz

HanShotFirst

hillbillyswife

ilikefree

jesusluvu

jstluvem

Kanyon71

kellis4321

kimpooh19

laddhorn

LainieB

len_mullen

m13april

magickallight

MariahA

mcwalker

mgreen

msyves

Peppermint

qtpie

racerfan

redeyejay

riven3d

rlbarajas

rockpzazz

rocky41102

sas377

smurfgirl

speeddiva

stacya

stationchief

stevierocks

stina629

sunni0913

totallyBF

tyreejames

wittenlover

• Like 12

Funny you should mention that.  The control board on my Frigidaire refrigerator died a couple of weeks ago.  I am trying to get the main board repaired as no compatible replacement is available, but I have also been looking at new refrigerators the past couple of weeks to find one that fit's my very specific requirements.  ...

Fortunately, a computer repair shop was able to repair the control board for my refrigerator and it is working again.  I just hope now that it keeps working for another four or five years.  The $200 I paid for the repair was a bit steep for the work performed, but much better than the $1,200 plus tax that I would have paid for a similar replacement.  Sometimes the best deal is the thing you already own.

• Like 2

abentley

BFgrl79

bluebear

Bopeep

bossy1

budgetsRsexy

chachn8r

cherry33778

chester5

cjdav

dantegirl

deelite

Doresia

Gator Pam

gatorburg

giz

HanShotFirst

hillbillyswife

ilikefree

jesusluvu

jstluvem

Kanyon71

kellis4321

kimpooh19

laddhorn

LainieB

len_mullen

m13april

magickallight

MariahA

mcwalker

mgreen

msyves

Peppermint

qtpie

racerfan

redeyejay

riven3d

rlbarajas

rockpzazz

rocky41102

sas377

smurfgirl

speeddiva

stacya

stationchief

stevierocks

stina629

sunni0913

totallyBF

tyreejames

wittenlover

Yay!!! I leave Sunday. If I can, I will check in again while on Belize, otherwise wont be until July.

Sent from my SM-G965U using GottaDEAL mobile app

Ugh! My dishwasher is acting up and I'm not sure if I can make it hold out for a Black Friday deal. Not even sure if they have deals on dishwashers on BF so I'm guessing I'll just have to keep an eye out for a good deal.

Moved our older son out today. He's almost 25 so it was time, but I'm sad at the same time. Praying he'll make it ok on his own.

• Like 3

Ugh! My dishwasher is acting up and I'm not sure if I can make it hold out for a Black Friday deal. Not even sure if they have deals on dishwashers on BF so I'm guessing I'll just have to keep an eye out for a good deal.

Moved our older son out today. He's almost 25 so it was time, but I'm sad at the same time. Praying he'll make it ok on his own.

Just keep watching places like Home Depot and Lowes they are always having sales on appliances. We buy throughout the year for house we flip and get them from one of those two places most of the time.

• Like 1

I know Lowes and Home Depot have some really good sales around Labor Day but I would bet there will be some decent sales around July 4th too. Good luck appliance hunting!

• Like 1

Happy June everyone! Just like the rest of this year, this month seems to be flying by. Can’t believe June is halfway gone which means July will be here before we know it. DDs Birthday is in July so I need to start planning I guess. Fun times!

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Oh no, I must have missed a post! I thought I was all caught up... But I'm not in the list of survivors. :( guess I'll be attempting the captioning contest once again this year!! Good luck everybody!

Bargains, baking, and Black Friday!

Started swimming lessons with the kiddo today. He jumped in holding onto two fingers right when they blew the whistle. He seemed quite pleased with himself- his mama wouldn't be proud of him or anything either though. ;)
  • Like 3

Don't get a Samsung, that's all I'll say...I couldn't WAIT for our old dishwasher to die, and we got a decent deal from BB on BF a few years back on a Samsung. Now I'm not able to wait for this one to die. What a piece of garbage. I have to completely rinse all of the stuff off the dishes before we load it, or it's guaranteed to still be dirty when the cycle is over.

• Like 1

for those of us that missed it.

Best Buy is going to have the NES Classic Edition for sale starting this Friday for $59.99

isnt this $20 cheaper than it was on the first release?

yep, we were all out of our minds for it at $79.99. lol

Don't get a Samsung, that's all I'll say...I couldn't WAIT for our old dishwasher to die, and we got a decent deal from BB on BF a few years back on a Samsung. Now I'm not able to wait for this one to die. What a piece of garbage. I have to completely rinse all of the stuff off the dishes before we load it, or it's guaranteed to still be dirty when the cycle is over.

Thanks for the advice...I'll take any I can get!

• Like 1

Im in for another one if I can get my hands on one. My kids dont understand the hype but I have a ball every time I play it. 

ya im just hoping to get one i missed it the first time. at $20 cheaper, i hope the supply is much bigger this time