GottaDEAL 2018 Black Friday T-Shirt Club Posting Thread

Brad

Checking in for June!  I know everyone says this, but, seriously, I can't believe how quickly May went by.  I'm sure I'll say the same thing next month about June!  Take care, everyone.

We just bought a brand new Fridge last year from Lowe's over the summer, we were majorly affected by Hurricane Irma and lost the contents of our fridge twice because of an element had stopped functioning. The warranty they have, they not only fixed it twice, because the first time it wasnt done right they also sent us a check for all the food we had lost as well. it wasnt much but having to throw out everything twice was annoying.

all our appliances in our house now are from Lowe's, looks like our next purchase from them will be a new freezer since the one we have is getting pretty old.

The warranty has a new clause now as well if you dont use it at all they will refund you a part of the purchase price.

• Like 1

School's out, post planning is over, now we start our summer projects at work. Summer hours start Monday, 4 10 hour days with Fridays off. My two sons were hired temporarily for the month of May. We found out today they get to stay at least two more weeks, hooray! I keep talking to people saying, hey need any help, we've got these helpers available... I've got a pretty long list so far, so maybe we can extend it a little longer.

Funny you should mention that.  The control board on my Frigidaire refrigerator died a couple of weeks ago.  I am trying to get the main board repaired as no compatible replacement is available, but I have also been looking at new refrigerators the past couple of weeks to find one that fit's my very specific requirements.  I stopped in a Sears to look at the Kenmores and some other brands they carry (as well as other stores).  I am likewise concerned with the long term viability of service for Kenmore's if Sears goes under.  Ironically, my favorite online appliance parts source is Sears Parts Central and I wonder what would happen to them as well.  If you buy another brand from Sears, then the basic warranty would be with that brand anyway.  Note that all Kenmore appliances are actually made by other companies, so compatible parts should still be available.

Many of these brands are built by Maytag so most should be good even if/when Sears folds.

Can’t believe it’s June already. May was such a rainy month in South Jersey and tomorrow looks to be another wet Saturday. Heading to South Carolina next weekend so I’m hoping for great weather!

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDEAL

Well, yes it is June! School let out on the 31st. Starts back up in August. I can't believe how they have shifted the year around. Used to be you got out in June and went back after labor day. Movie day was great. Saw Show Dogs, Breaking In, Rampage and I Feel Pretty. My favorites were Rampage (even though totally unbelievable) and I Feel Pretty (good message about inner beauty being more important than physical beauty). We left the house at about 8:40am and got home about 10pm. A lot going on in June. Weather is finally starting to look better. We've been having cold and hot intermittently, I just hope the weather has made up it's mind. Well, we are one month closer. Sorry about those that forgot to post. See the rest of you at the finish line.

Edited by mgreen

June already...kids have 6 1/2 more school days. DD had a soccer tournament today, and it seems we went directly from winter to summer. Looking forward to my kids being on summer vacation, but it always goes by too fast. And my oldest boy (14) will be going on a Boy Scout trip to Yosemite for TWO WEEKS in July...as much as it'll be a trip of a lifetime for him, I'm dreading it. I can't imagine not seeing him for 2 weeks!! :(

I can't believe it's June already! It seems like I was just decorating for Christmas a few short weeks ago. My son's graduation party was yesterday and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! The weather was perfect, a yard full of family and friends, good food (almost the perfect amount) and a great time overall! Before you know it, it will be time to get the Christmas decorations out again. Have a great June everyone!

• Like 2

I can't believe it's June already! It seems like I was just decorating for Christmas a few short weeks ago. My son's graduation party was yesterday and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! The weather was perfect, a yard full of family and friends, good food (almost the perfect amount) and a great time overall! Before you know it, it will be time to get the Christmas decorations out again. Have a great June everyone!

Congrats!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using GottaDEAL mobile app

• Like 1

Let's see, what's happened recently... hmm..

Well I found a 40" TV on clearance at Walmart for 99 bucks, so I got a new TV.  Hopefully it will last a few years or at the least until ATSC 3.0 TV's come out and stations become equipped in my area with the technology.

So was any decisions made on the t-shirts discussed last month?

• Like 1

Hit Kohls up this weekend because I had a $10 promotional gift because of being in their test area for their new rewards program.  I snagged an $85 Baggallini crossbody bag for 69 cents!  It was an online exclusive (and I think mis-marked).  Great way to kick off the month of June!

• Like 5

I noticed QVC has several Christmas/winter kitchen items in their As-Is section.  Makes me think they're probably going through their inventory getting ready for Christmas in July. Now, Christmas in July is no Black Friday, but it'll help tide me over :).

• Like 2