Who is going for it again tommorow?

Lightning_

me! i'm dragging the boyfriend, stepson and sister out early again. i need to regroup and then i need a nap.

CHHHHHHHARGE IT!!!!!!!!!

Was anyone else confused by "boyfriend" and "stepson" used in this context?? Anyways, I'm not going out for more punishment... hopefully I can sleep in Saturday morning.

Can someone name the stores that will have the Two Day sales that includes Black Friday and Saturday? Sorry to ask but I'm sooooooo tired to even think right now. I think I will go out again tomorrow to pick up some non-electronics deal. Good Luck!!!

Have plans to decorate house today and going to friends tonight, but I fully expect to be back out shopping tomorrow...once the new sale papers come out! :woot2: Still more shopping to do and since I love to shop, I like to space all the gifts that I have to buy out for a few weeks so I can still go out on weekends to shop and enjoy the festivities.

What's at the NEX that's worth going? And, is it only early morning?

Well they have 20% off ALL Kitchen Aid stuff, and a KILLER deal on the mixer!!

It is normally $250 but is on sale for $199 then take an additional 20% off that, and to put the cherry on the top you get a $25 mail in rebate!!! The grand total for the mixer is $117 which is way more than $100 off!!!!!!

They also have Precious Moments at 50% off. <---- That takes care of the wife!:wife:

Go to www.Navy-nex.com and sign in to look at your local flyer, but be warned they also have A LOT of un-advertised deals if you have a smaller NEX.

None of this is early morning type. It is a this weekend sale, if everyone wants the whole flyer I can post it up. Just let me know.:g_thumble

I will be at Joanne's this morning for the deals on fleece. I need to make blankets for Christmas presents this year.

Just got back. Actually a pretty pleasant experience and no wait for cutting. As usual I spent more than intended, but have lots of fleece for several gifts/projects I am doing.