Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

Legos marked down 50% (Monster Fighters, LOTR, Creator) Hobbit Legos still holding at 30%

SpyGear down 70%

SpiderMan Pods down 70%

Remote control planes and fighting helicopters down 70%

Glow in the Dark Hex Bug Nanos 70%

Xtreme Customz Marvel build sets 70%

FINALLY!!!!

This was at the Ward Pkwy Mall Target:

Blingles set (some kind of bedazzler):  $6.71

Orbeez refills:  $2.06

Orbeez light up star/heart:  $3.53

My Look draw on bear:  $3.53

Hexbug Glow in the Dark sets:  $3.88

Air Hogs helicopter:  $12.58

Matchbox Planes:  $.98

KNex Mario racetrack set:  $17.98

Knex Angry Bird set:  $7.48

Little Horse Thing:  $4.48

Micro Racer:  $8.98

Legos were 50% off and so were most Barbie things, they hadn't finished marking things down so I didn't get any games....may have to go back later!

Made a 2nd trip and found the Lego Games for Ninjago and The Hobbit marked down 70% (Ninjago 8.xx and Hobbit 10.xx)

Spongebob Legos 50% off

Lego City Prisoner Transport  50% off (9.98)

Imaginext toys 70% off

Edited by txsupermom

If you are buying Pinypons make sure to print the buy 2 get 1 free coupons for basic figures & the fairies off their Facebook page. It expires today. They are pretty cheap & the coupon makes for an even better deal. 

https://www.facebook.com/pinyponusa

Grabbed a tagamoto set, 2 extra cars, and replacement batteries. Wasn't sure if it would be junk or not. But it is REALLY cute. We had fun testing out the car that came with it. Occasionally the car has to be adjusted a bit. But that is the only issue I see with it. 

If an item is to be mark down lower do they have to manually mark it down in their system?? I have gotten things they are marked a certain price but ring up lower at the register? So I'm assuming all they do is scan the item just to make it is the current price and put the right sticker on it. they do not actually have to to scan an item to change the price?

I went to my store at about 5pm and there was no one in mark down area but alot of things were marked but alot also was still only 50%. Anything princess related or super hero related was still at 50% off. I grabbed a few things at 50% and a few at 70%.

I will post my list when I get a chance later. Hope everyone got some good finds!

If an item is to be mark down lower do they have to manually mark it down in their system?? I have gotten things they are marked a certain price but ring up lower at the register? So I'm assuming all they do is scan the item just to make it is the current price and put the right sticker on it. they do not actually have to to scan an item to change the price?

They have to mark 1 of each DPCI. After that, they'll all show the new price even if they aren't tagged.

anyone in CA seeing markdowns? I think they didn't get the scanners up in time here, so only some stores were done.

They have to mark 1 of each DPCI. After that, they'll all show the new price even if they aren't tagged.

anyone in CA seeing markdowns? I think they didn't get the scanners up in time here, so only some stores were done.

Someone I know in Sacramento said toys went to 70.

I stopped on my way home yesterday and found nothing 70 off.  All the items others are finding for 70 off are still only 50 off at the store I went to.   Wonder if they gave up if there was a system wide problem.  Going to check back again today.

Here are my 70% finds:

Legos, did see some go to 70%.  Those that went 70% either went to 50% at other stores or weren't clearanced at all at others.  My finds are below, I only got one of each, though now I wish I had gotten more.  plus tthere were some monster ones that I passed on at 70%.  There were also other lego sets still at 50%.

Legos:

204000579 Lego $23.98 Lego Galaxy Squad Bug Obliterator 70705

204000584 $17.98 Lego Galzxy Squad Vermin Vaporizer 70704

204000717 $14.98 Lego Hobbit Attack of the wargs 79002

204000718 $14.98 lego Hobbit Escape from Mirkwood Spiders 79001 (this one only 50%)

086020219 $2.96 Lego Friends Olivia's Speedboat

Other stuff:

Little People animal talker elephant

Apples to Apples junoir game

Estes Rocket

Aquadoodle mat

Knex Beatles

Cars Mack with ramps

Dry erase Crayola thing

Some stuff I was watching only went to 50% or stayed at 50%-- Disney "girl" stuff.

One store marked late wednesday afternoon.  The "shutdown" thing yesterday was really annoying & I hate when the scanners are out... I went back twice then gave up yesterday and went back this morning, so I have no idea if they marked yesterday afternoon or early this morning.  Wonder it was by design to try to get more people to buy at 50%?

Estes Rocket

Just an FYI, these require an engine, sold separately. Also, if you got the lower price one, you can't launch it w/o the higher price on that comes with the launch platform. Bought a couple for DS as we've been watching them. Had to pay full price for the engines. Also, there are FAA restrictions on launching if you are in a populated area...

Anyone in SoCal find markdowns? My 2 stores have not done it. Went back in the PM and still no movement. Haven't ventured out further because hubby is home and frowns on my purchases....

Edited by lovetoshopCA

When does the baby clearance typically get marked down again, 1 week or longer after initial discount? I'm eyeing the stroller system still available at another store.

I've always seen an item get marked down 2 weeks after it was last marked down (and occasionally 3 weeks.)  I can't think of a time when I've ever seen an item get marked in back to back weeks.... hopefully someone will chime in if they have seen something different.  I'll also caution that with baby one year I was stalking the big stuff waiting for it to go lower than 50% and I got there while they were marking down (excited) then they slavaged it all (huge letdown.)

Made a 2nd trip and found the Lego Games for Ninjago and The Hobbit marked down 70% (Ninjago 8.xx and Hobbit 10.xx)

Spongebob Legos 50% off

Lego City Prisoner Transport  50% off (9.98)

Imaginext toys 70% off

what is the dcpi for the Ninjago game, my son loves Ninjago

I've always seen an item get marked down 2 weeks after it was last marked down (and occasionally 3 weeks.)  I can't think of a time when I've ever seen an item get marked in back to back weeks.... hopefully someone will chime in if they have seen something different.  I'll also caution that with baby one year I was stalking the big stuff waiting for it to go lower than 50% and I got there while they were marking down (excited) then they slavaged it all (huge letdown.)

Thanks. I bought the set on Monday but if it goes down I can price adjust or return and repurchase if required and that way get lots more for the new mom :)

Just an FYI, these require an engine, sold separately. Also, if you got the lower price one, you can't launch it w/o the higher price on that comes with the launch platform. Bought a couple for DS as we've been watching them. Had to pay full price for the engines. Also, there are FAA restrictions on launching if you are in a populated area...

Anyone in SoCal find markdowns? My 2 stores have not done it. Went back in the PM and still no movement. Haven't ventured out further because hubby is home and frowns on my purchases....

I went yesterday to my store around noon... random clearance in aisle and some end caps (not the typical own isle).  There was some stuff, not alot... Im not sure If Ive missed it but it doesnt seam like there is much this year, IDK.  I spent about $35 on mostly boy toys, things I think may be good for future birthday presents for Daughters friends.  Some Legos were 30% off and one set was 50% off.  I didnt even feel like going to my other local store, will possibly hit it later today.   ** There was still stuff ringing 30% and 50% like Disney, fairies.. so I dont know whats going on this year.  :(

I went yesterday to my store around noon... random clearance in aisle and some end caps (not the typical own isle).  There was some stuff, not alot... Im not sure If Ive missed it but it doesnt seam like there is much this year, IDK.  I spent about $35 on mostly boy toys, things I think may be good for future birthday presents for Daughters friends.  Some Legos were 30% off and one set was 50% off.  I didnt even feel like going to my other local store, will possibly hit it later today.   ** There was still stuff ringing 30% and 50% like Disney, fairies.. so I dont know whats going on this year.  :(

Yeah, I stopped by the store in Azusa, and I clearly missed it there. With hubby home, it is hard to get out this week, so I will take my chances and go around Monday and see what is left. Probably nothing, but I will check around. Our local stores only went on a few things this week. So, so weird. I'm going to be SOL on Legos this time around. Oh well....

lovetoshopCA... Yes def. weird this time around.  I stopped at the murrieta target today, a few more things there but nothing like it use to be, clearly not much was marked down this year.  They did have legos 30 and 50% not alot but a few... so you may be in luck when they reduce again.  I did score on a Leap frog TAG 6 pc book set for $6!!!