Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

I am kind of annoyed with all the big bloggers out there today that made some of the hidden finds go back up to regular price! I like to do my hunting in secrecy for this very reason!

In addition to the boys shirts in the toddler section, I have found a Hello Kitty and a Minnie Mouse dress that are also 90% off. White on top, one has a pink skirt and the other a purple. I believe there are some toddler girls shirts as well.

Similar thing happened to me yesterday with dog toys. Ringing "Item Not Found" and took them to CS where the clerk said "we can't sell them since they are no longer in the system". It's hit or miss. Sometimes you get a clerk that is more amenable and sometimes you get the clueless and then you get the stickler for the rules (the latter in my case). Frustration level was minimal . . . my decaf is really working.

Sorry it didn't work, but it's always worth a shot. The bedding was certainly a good deal.

I know they're not supposed to sell it and I'll always try anyways. It's just the logic she gave me of "its been clearanced out of the system so you have to pay full price" that got me. It took everything in me not to laugh in her face but I'm sure that's what they told her to say. It just surprised me she did it with such a straight face.

Yeah, I always scope out the cashiers out carefully. I try to find one I think will go along with me, but sometimes it doesn't work out. That's why it pays to get to know the cashiers. I was able to buy several things the day after Vday salvaged because I know them and they know I'm telling them the truth that they were Vday items. But I still ran into one that wouldn't go along...

Thank you MeliesMom for the tip on toothpaste! On Friday I was going to buy two 3-packs for 2.98 each but decided to see what happened with three, and sure enough it prompted for the GC. So I ended up getting 18 tubes of toothpaste (six 3-packs) for $8 (after subtracting two $5 GCs). Awesome deal when one tube is usually $3.

...Best find today was crest 3 pack toothpaste and 4pk colgate toothbrushes for $2.98 in bulk section. They were 50% off, plus target has a promotion right now, buy any 3 crest, colgate, etc get a $5 gift card! I had no idea. I just picked up two packs of toothbrushes and a 3 pack of toothpaste. When he rang them up he said I got a gift card so I went back for more!

Thank you MeliesMom for the tip on toothpaste! On Friday I was going to buy two 3-packs for 2.98 each but decided to see what happened with three, and sure enough it prompted for the GC. So I ended up getting 18 tubes of toothpaste (six 3-packs) for $8 (after subtracting two $5 GCs). Awesome deal when one tube is usually $3.

is this still going on?

For any iPad/iPhone users, I found the Mobilexpressions iPad and iPhone cases that came out around Christmas for $8.98 and $7.98. Regular price was $29.99. They were on an end cap and marked in one store and on the regular aisle and unmarked in the other. They're the ones in chevron print, leopard print, and a gold one.

The few stores here in Indy I've gone to have already clearanced their humidifiers and heaters at 70% off. I managed to find some on an endcap not marked with a clearance sign while all the others in the clearance aisle were GONE. I had been watching these for a while so was glad they didn't have these marked. I went back to get another and they were all long gone. The section has been replaced with fans for summer.

I think ours were clearanced last Thursday or so when I last sent mother to further store to check last of Vday stuff. My local store excluded the humdifiers from clearance and I didn't know to have her check filters until someone on here mentioned they were clearanced too so probably too late for that. None of my prev humidifiers had filters.

Lots of drapes/curtains were 70% off and I picked up some king duvet sets for 80% off. They were $12 from $80. I'm going to cut them apart for curtains, they are exactly what I've been looking for! DPCI on the duvet 060 17 0228. A lady was walking out with carts full of bedding as we were walking in.

lots of markdowns in kids undies, bras, tights, socks today :D Just 30% but nice to keep an eye on. I got quite a bit of bulk stuff that was in the bodega for 50% And an internet returned (still wrapped) Gucci perfume regular 75$ for $33.90 (weird markdown didn't figure exact % but thats more than 50%)

I also found quite a few sunscreens with expiration dates further this year for 70% :D

lots of markdowns in kids undies, bras, tights, socks today :D Just 30% but nice to keep an eye on. I got quite a bit of bulk stuff that was in the bodega for 50% And an internet returned (still wrapped) Gucci perfume regular 75$ for $33.90 (weird markdown didn't figure exact % but thats more than 50%)

I also found quite a few sunscreens with expiration dates further this year for 70% :D

Dish towels, pot holders, and tablecloths were also 70 percent off ( dish towels and pot holders were in the $1- $1.40 range).

Got a chi air flat iron for 50% off. I saw these two Weeks ago for 30% off and forgot about them. There was an entire endcap full when they were 30%. There were less than 10 left so I grabbed one. I hope I can catch them when they go 70% and return the one I bought tonight.

Does anybody know if there is still a printable target coupon database where you can print pdf's of coupons that aren't expired but not available on the Target website anymore? I can't find it anymore :( can someone pm me a link to it.

44 packs of Finish Dishwasher pods were 50% off for $5.48 and they come with a free full sized dishwasher cleaner or free dishwasher booster. There were $1.25 off coupons in the paper a couple weeks ago making them $4.23. It was only the ones with the free bonus attached that were half off.

Does anybody know if there is still a printable target coupon database where you can print pdf's of coupons that aren't expired but not available on the Target website anymore? I can't find it anymore :( can someone pm me a link to it.

If you get this, will you pm me? I'd been searching and finally gave up! :)

Thanks!!

Crib Sheets are on sale $7.99 and there is a coupon for $5 off. Pretty good!

44 packs of Finish Dishwasher pods were 50% off for $5.48 and they come with a free full sized dishwasher cleaner or free dishwasher booster. There were $1.25 off coupons in the paper a couple weeks ago making them $4.23. It was only the ones with the free bonus attached that were half off.

I'm pretty sure they did away with it when they went to IP specific coupons. I'd hate to even try to use them.

boxed pet items (toys, grooming) 70% off

some bedding, placemats, valances, throws 70% off

lots of kids clothing 70% and 50% off

the entire stationery department seemed to be red tagged 50% (wrapping paper, bags, bows, binders, pens, pencils, glue, etc)

markdowns in every department (or so it seemed) mostly 30% and 50%

bodega all gone and patio/summer in it's place

If you can find any bodega stragglers they are mostly 70% off. I found a mascara 2-pack for 2.98 on a random endcap. I plan on doing some more treasure hunting today.

What is Bodega? What should I be looking for?

Buy 1 Circo Crib Sheet -$7.99

-(1) $5/1 Circo Infant Bedding Item (Print Coupon below)

Pay just $2.99

http://coupons.target.com/baby-coupons

Also

Chuggington DVD - $5.00

$3/1 Chuggington DVD printable

as low as $2.00 after coupon

www.coupons.com

Great for Easter basket!! http://d1zwgw8suk0qoj.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Screen-Shot-2013-03-04-at-7.22.43-AM.png

Got a chi air flat iron for 50% off. I saw these two Weeks ago for 30% off and forgot about them. There was an entire endcap full when they were 30%. There were less than 10 left so I grabbed one. I hope I can catch them when they go 70% and return the one I bought tonight.

I went into target at 4:15pm and they were marking down health and beauty. The Chi hair straightener was still marked 50% off so I scanned it and still 50%. I asked the lady if it was going to be marked down today. She scanned it and said yes, it will be 70% off for $30. She went ahead and marked them down for me so I got one. Now I've got a problem, I've torn the house, my car and my purse apart trying to find my receipt for the 50% purchase price. I cannot find it!! Someone please tell me I'm not out of luck!! I used my Redcard. If I return it would I get my $50 back or only the $30???