Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

Just realized that my location dropped off when the display changed.  For those that had their locations listed before, could you please put your locations on again??  That has always helped me figure out what was going on in my neck of the woods without having to ask "Where are you??".  I have a few of you memorized over the last 5 years (so don't ever move ;)), but it is still very helpful.  Thanks!

Edited by txsupermom

Ran to Target in Glenville NY to pick up a $2.99 hose and was pleasantly surprised to see it scan at .99 so I bought 2, they did not have a clearance stickers or sign.  Summer was 90%, picked up a ton of Coppertone and Target brand sunblock multi-packs for $1.39 also had $6 worth of Coppertone coupons from the paper that made it a steal!

Ran to Target in Glenville NY to pick up a $2.99 hose and was pleasantly surprised to see it scan at .99 so I bought 2, they did not have a clearance stickers or sign. Summer was 90%, picked up a ton of Coppertone and Target brand sunblock multi-packs for $1.39 also had $6 worth of Coppertone coupons from the paper that made it a steal!

which hose?

Ward Pkwy is 90%, but signed at 70%.  I was in late this afternoon (4ish). Got some sidewalk chalk in funny holders for 29 cents and there are many paper plates (90 count) Up and Up in the regular aisle for 32 cents. I bought some, but there were still many left. They are 90 count, not 110. My husband thinks I have a crazy addiction to paper products (still left over from past Targeting years), so I tried to limit myself. But, suffice to say, if I wanted, I could have taken enough to avoid doing the dishes for many, many months! HA  

Haven't been here in awhile. As a matter of fact I had my very first Redcard "ZERO" balance since getting the card 10 years ago. I always thought as my kids got older, I'd have MORE time to spend there. Boy, was that wrong!

BTW, I like the new page, but I miss the "view first unread" button. Too much scrolling. Am I just missing it or is it not here?

• Like 1

which hose?

Someone had posted that the light use garden hose was on clearance for $2.99 but I now think that was in another forum, oops sorry about that! They are the $9.99 hoses in the garden section. Dpci is 084200429 and 084200430 depending on the color.

• Like 1

Our Summer went 90%... scored a few toys, towel, flavored cookie mix and frostings... and a bunch a cute sidewalk chalk and jump ropes, storing for my duaghters birthday giveaway bags.  I went on Friday it was 50% got some towels, today was 90... that was fast!

thanks guys! I needed some spare hoses. I was setting up a drip irrigation with hoses, and my gardeners weed whacked one of my good hoses....If you live in CA this is a common problem. Can't tell you how many hoses I've lost to the gardeners....Still beats doing it myself.

I don't know what's wrong but I can't see past the 1st page it keeps saying error. 90% off here in nj. Scored towels, glass pitcher, justice league cups for sons bday.

Which towels were they? All the ones I saw here were tagged and ringing 30% while everything was ringing 70%. Did manage to find one Justice League hooded towel at 70% though. So cute!

Thanks OP for the heads up on the water hoses.  Picked them up this morning for .99 each.

Can't find the sunblock deals.  Scored the paper products at 70% (they usually disappear at 50%, so very lucky this year) and found a few stragglers at 90%.

Slim picking's this year at 90%.  Still managed to get the jelly belly ice shaver and green apple flavoring, so the kiddos are happy.

Were there any water gun packs this year?  Last year they had the 3 packs for .09 (.99 originally) and I stocked up for pool parties.  Didn't see anything like that this year.

Edited by txsupermom

Summer 90%  :yay:  I hope this helps you guys find the hidden items!
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/KatieLynn011/target/summer90_zps179a0a8c.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/KatieLynn011/target/summer901_zps16206afc.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/KatieLynn011/target/summer902_zps9be3be34.jpg

Edited by Katie811
  • Like 1

90% here in MN today!  Found foam plates, 90 count - not the 110 count, in the regular aisle.  Dig around.  Got them for .32.  The little jump toys that go around the ankle with a rectangle back, not swirl back, for .79.  RIght beneath those, look for hoola hoops that are "squiggle" and these are .39.  Two packs of Coppertone Water Babies where the bar code ends in a 6, not a 3.  Look in the baby section of the store for these.  Also, Water Babies cream single packs, with a smaller travel size bottle shrink wrapped with it. 

thanks guys! I needed some spare hoses. I was setting up a drip irrigation with hoses, and my gardeners weed whacked one of my good hoses....If you live in CA this is a common problem. Can't tell you how many hoses I've lost to the gardeners....Still beats doing it myself

Which store did you find the hoses at? I went to both Pasadena stores yesterday around noon. The east Pasadena store was still at 70% and not much there. The 2 story Pasadena store was 90% and  very picked over. Only bought Coppertone sunscreen and 1 glad press and seal.

Edited by Sedonahiker

Ran to Target in Glenville NY to pick up a $2.99 hose and was pleasantly surprised to see it scan at .99 so I bought 2, they did not have a clearance stickers or sign.  Summer was 90%, picked up a ton of Coppertone and Target brand sunblock multi-packs for $1.39 also had $6 worth of Coppertone coupons from the paper that made it a steal!

Do you have the barcode number off the target brand sunblock and what the packaging looks like.  I scanned every package that looked remotely different today and couldn't find any.  I did find one coppertone 90 off but that was it. 

Toys were still at 50% at my store. I did get a few things from Summer clearance. Thanks for posting about the hoses! There was one burnt orange hose in the clearance aisle, but I scanned the lime green color that was with the non clearance hoses and that was also .99. The grey and tan hoses are full price.