Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

[ATTACH]7282[/ATTACH]

I hope my photo is seen, I found a surprise clearance items by accident. It is in the aisle with the summer items, like the bubbles and it is #Number 091151330. I scanned all the different colors and they all rang up $.29 which was 90% off. . The pinwheel lights up In the middle

Yup. These were in the Easter section and I found a bunch there. THEN I saw them like you did, on the pegs above the Dora balls I was looking for. I was fairly annoyed that they kept almost all the really fun watches and other toys (TMNT & Disney) in the Easter section till it went 90%, then they pulled it. It rang up full price the whole time, but I always force the issue if they leave it. I did get some of the Pokemon cubes because they left the shelf tag there after they went 50% (good enough for my kiddos since we only wanted a couple). Unfortunately, there wasn't much left even at 70%...

Thanks for posting about the Nordicware. Got a yellow bundt pan and a pink tart/quiche pan for 90% off. Both were in the regular bakeware aisle, have been wanting a bundt pan for some time now so was very excited.

Wasn't even looking for more Easter clearance but found some in the Baby section. Onesies,socks, and bibs all scanned "item not found" but when I suggested to the cashier that it should be 90% off,she agreed and asked if there were any more left!

Great find on the fruit snacks Jewelybean and welcome to Gottadeal!

:g_hello:

Got 5 things of Clorox bleach today for $1.54 each!! 50% off...which makes the price cheaper than Costco. They are the same size as the Costco ones. The Target I went to had like 20 of them. I would have gotten more, but my DD insisted on sitting inside the cart so she took up all the room! Lol!

In the last week, I got hello kitty bath accessories for full price, 30%, and 50%. All different targets. Luckily, I found what I needed each time.

The Minnie Mouse bath stuff was the same.

And not clearance but I took advantage of the sale they have this week where you get a free disney princess "Barbie" doll with a DVD purchase of certain princess movies. I got tangled and mulan on bluray for $25 each and got aurora and belle dolls for Xmas...not bad!

As soon as I looked at Target's ad this morning,I rushed right over to take advantage of the $5 gift card when you purchase a 3 pack of Crest toothpaste or 4 pack Oral B toothbrushes for $5.99. With coupons,this would be a MM of a penny! Well,of course it was "too good to be true" and was informed that the ad is a TYPO and the correct purchase is on 3 of these items.

I couldn't score the deal but am wondering if anyone else in any other area of the country was able to get the $5 g.c. when they purchased only ONE multi-pack? The ad was clear that it wasn't necessary to purchase 3 but the registers weren't issuing the g.c. unless 3 were purchased and CS said they weren't obligated to honor typos in the ad.

As soon as I looked at Target's ad this morning,I rushed right over to take advantage of the $5 gift card when you purchase a 3 pack of Crest toothpaste or 4 pack Oral B toothbrushes for $5.99. With coupons,this would be a MM of a penny! Well,of course it was "too good to be true" and was informed that the ad is a TYPO and the correct purchase is on 3 of these items.

I couldn't score the deal but am wondering if anyone else in any other area of the country was able to get the $5 g.c. when they purchased only ONE multi-pack? The ad was clear that it wasn't necessary to purchase 3 but the registers weren't issuing the g.c. unless 3 were purchased and CS said they weren't obligated to honor typos in the ad.

I haven't tried it myself, but heard some stores honored it while other stores did not. I guess it is YMMV.

I went on Sunday and ended up having to go to customer service but they honored it. I stopped by today to pick up other items and the shelf was empty. Clearance has been....trying to think of a nice word....crap