Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

Oh' date=' crud, I should have scanned the pom poms! Butterfly foam and glitter glue. Also, there were Barbie watches that did not ring up in the system. I brought it to the front anyway to see, and there is a DCPI that needed to be hand keyed, but it was $1.50. One of those times that digging around yields little treasures, like the Nordic Ware spatula that was buried![/quote']

I scanned that same Barbie watch and it was full price here! So weird.

I went to a different target last night. Still 30/70.

I hit the jackpot. They had 5 cloth "Easter" tablecloths that were 60x84. White with bright flowers, no sign of eggs or bunnies. They were 70% at $3.84. We are doing a garden theme bedroom for my 4 yr old and these will make gorgeous curtains! They also had matching large metal buckets that were supposed to be easter baskets but for $2.40 will make perfect toy storage for her garden room.

Kids gardening supplies were 50% off. I knew it wouldn't last till 70% so I picked up a rake, spade, watering can, and hand tools. Each were like $3.48

Great trip for me! Don't know if hubby sees it the same way!

Our stuff was 70 and 50 yesterday. I got one of those wreaths with pink flowers for my front door.

I was in the tissue aisle and saw they had some up and up that had a purple bunny holding a carrot and some yellow baby chick ones, definitely Easter themed. There were some other animals too. When I scanned it came up item not found. So I took a few up to guest services and they couldn't find it either. I said very nicely that I was hoping to get them at 70% since they were definitely Easter stuff. He hesitated at first then said sure. So I went back and grabbed all the bunny and chick ones, got 31 tissue boxes for $7.xx. The shelf price was $1.40. Good luck!

anyone see 90% off easter today?

SOME things ringing up 90% (signs say 70%) like table runners,placemats, cloth napkins,small toys,baby items,craft and baking.

Candy and filled baskets are signed at 50% and ringing up that way too.

I want that candy at at least 70% lol!

Got the 3pc jelly bean bowl set for .99 (90% off), egg salt and pepper shakers .29 each, baby bibs, rattles (mickey and minnie) .49 each. Jelly Bean bubbles are 90% off too, I think .29 each.

Bags of Hershey M&Ms (coconut, pretzel, white chocolate, regular) 1.54 (50% off). Had Target coupon for $1.50 off 2 bags of M&Ms (was in an Easter coupon book I picked up at the check out counter on a visit 2 weeks ago).

Frustrating markdowns. Even the chocolate eggs, chocolate bunnies still 50%. Very little left. The target employees who were consolidating everything were complaining about it too. They're ready to get all that stuff off the shelves.

Buddy Biscuits and all spring dog toys still ringing full price. Glad I stocked up at Vday.

V-day toys 90% off (scan. Both stores I went to had non-clearance mixed in. Some Princess stuff is included, some isn't.)

Candy 50-70% off, including candy-filled Easter Eggs. Cars ring-pops and M&M's were 70% off at my first store and 50% and the second store today.

Still 70/50 here on Easter, scanned to be sure. I don't think I'll even go back to check tomorrow, though I really wanted more dye kits (we dye eggs year round... kids love it.) I miss the days when Target clearance shopping was fun and fruitful... well for me at least :)

Saw lots marked down in bath stuff. Didn't really look because we don't need anything but there was lots of clearance in those aisles.

Saw lots of kids room wall stickers 70%, mostly Disney... Rapunzel, Minnie, etc.

Certain types of command wall hooks also 70%.

90% off but all signs said 70%. This was this afternoon too. 70% on the candy I found but I did not see any mm or snickers type chocolate left. Found really cute/Minnie and Mickey items for baby.

#030100087- Micky plush tiny blanket $.49

030100088 - Micky or minnie plush rattle $.49

070020598 - Bundt pan $1.19 (yellow color)

070020607- heavy cookie mold pan light pastel label colors $2.29 -90%off

086070400 - Disney princess figurines packaging has Easter eggs $.49

204120540- Dora purple high bounce ball $.50

The above items were found in regular sections

picked up lots yesterday...I was surprised by the number of rattles and stuff marked down. mickey and minnie baby blanket/teether thing with matching rattles. some rattles have a hole for hand with character face others are a stick type with face and a "mirror": behind for babies to play. also goodnight moon plus rattles and head on a round rattles with little colored beads. chicco boy/girl platic rattles/teethers and a fun globe shaped one that clicks when they turn it.

STAR BUY: 3-pk wilton springforms in the shape of tulips $0.99

[ATTACH]7282[/ATTACH]

I hope my photo is seen, I found a surprise clearance items by accident. It is in the aisle with the summer items, like the bubbles and it is #Number 091151330. I scanned all the different colors and they all rang up $.29 which was 90% off. . The pinwheel lights up In the middle

Our Targets were 90% and 70% off. Found some of the purple Dora balls, and some red Cars ones but only the Dora rang up 0.50, the Cars rang up $3.00 (anyone know why the price difference?) found these in with the regular ball section. The 2 stores we went to still had a ton of candy. I stocked up today though in case we don't make it back out. My sister came along to keep my almost 2 year old occupied. Found a Disney princess lip gloss set for 0.29 don't know if anyone has mentioned those yet, it was mixed in with everything and the only one I found. Also there were Jello bunny mold kits that have 2 boxes of jello plus the mold ringing up for 0.95.

[ATTACH]7282[/ATTACH]

I hope my photo is seen, I found a surprise clearance items by accident. It is in the aisle with the summer items, like the bubbles and it is #Number 091151330. I scanned all the different colors and they all rang up $.29 which was 90% off. . The pinwheel lights up In the middle

Thanks for posting this! I was able to pick up enough pinwheels for my son's preschool class. Great find!