Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

[ATTACH]7305[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]7306[/ATTACH]

Good deal but don't need it. What I did buy that I am saving for the Fourth of July were light up bracelets in the stationery department. They were two dollars mark down to $.60. They are Snap bracelets that you can turn on and off, not the glow-in-the-dark ones

Saw things marked at 10% and 20% today too... odd or are they moving to a new markdown schedule? Most of the 10/20s I saw were things like ziplocs, trash bags.

Other than that all of the bulk is gone. Saw a bunch of bundled packages of personal care stuff on endcaps only 15% like deodorants but there were lots. She was marking down a bunch of stuff in furniture but I didn't really look closely.

Saw things marked at 10% and 20% today too... odd or are they moving to a new markdown schedule? Most of the 10/20s I saw were things like ziplocs, trash bags.Other than that all of the bulk is gone. Saw a bunch of bundled packages of personal care stuff on endcaps only 15% like deodorants but there were lots. She was marking down a bunch of stuff in furniture but I didn't really look closely.

Might be, but more likely your team is behind, or they marked it in the backroom and it is just now making its way out to the floor.

Went to 2 different Target today and they both had the odd 10% 20% stuff. Hopefully some of those trash bags and ziplocs will be left when they mark down further.Best find was 50% off Pull Ups boxes. They say "Pottty Training Starter Kit" on the box and also have a pack of pull up wipes *and* coupons inside including 2 or 3 $3.00 off pull ups coupons. So you can buy a box, open it, go back in and use the coupons on more boxes, and make the 50% off deal even better. Second best find was clearance Lego City that were 50% off. The "buy one get one 50% off City Legos" sale worked even on the clearanced city legos. The one I found at 50% was the Excavator Transport, 204 00 0490. There were a couple smaller sets at 30% off. Think I just got lucky on this one b/c the other Target had no clearance Legos.All the Dove men stuff, deodorants, and softsoap that was 15% went 30%.

Second best find was clearance Lego City that were 50% off. The "buy one get one 50% off City Legos" sale worked even on the clearanced city legos. The one I found at 50% was the Excavator Transport, 204 00 0490. There were a couple smaller sets at 30% off. Think I just got lucky on this one b/c the other Target had no clearance Legos.

Okay, so it seems these are only being clearanced at the small format stores. We only have 1 or 2 around me, so I figured it out pretty quickly. I was not able to track down what the small sets were, though, so if you find them, I'd really appreciate it if you posted.

July toy clearance: are the past dates listed somewhere?

You ought to be able to find them by looking through last year's thread. I know that someone posted them last June or July. Usually 70% is 2 weeks after Comic Con, so that would be the last week of July/first week of August.

Anyone spy fitness stuff on clearance? Watching some pricey pedometers but not sure if I should go thursday to see if it wen to 50% hoping they go to 75%

I was watching the pricey heart rate monitors, and those just went first markdown last week, so it will be at least another week. Not sure if the pedometers went at the same time, but seems likely. Unlikely to skip from 30 to 70%, though. 75% is a thing of the past...

I was watching the pricey heart rate monitors, and those just went first markdown last week, so it will be at least another week. Not sure if the pedometers went at the same time, but seems likely. Unlikely to skip from 30 to 70%, though. 75% is a thing of the past...

Hey we can hope lol! Thanks I can't remember they were Motorola right? I believe mine were at 53.xx but was in a rush and could not see original price.

You ought to be able to find them by looking through last year's thread. I know that someone posted them last June or July. Usually 70% is 2 weeks after Comic Con, so that would be the last week of July/first week of August.

I think it was the last Thursday of July last year but If not it was the week before that. I was in a Target near me last Saturday and did not see much toy clearance at all. I am hoping things will change soon.

Okay, so it seems these are only being clearanced at the small format stores. We only have 1 or 2 around me, so I figured it out pretty quickly. I was not able to track down what the small sets were, though, so if you find them, I'd really appreciate it if you posted.

Didn't make it back to Target until today, but to my surprise one small set was left... at at 70%! It is Lego City Loader and Dump Truck, $5.38, 204-00-0453.

Didn't make it back to Target until today, but to my surprise one small set was left... at at 70%! It is Lego City Loader and Dump Truck, $5.38, 204-00-0453.

The stores around here were all sold out. bummer! I did find a Mine set, though. Real steal!

Thanks ya saw today too darn I want A pedometer swell guess I will just wait to se if they hit 75

They ended up going 50% yesterday afterall! I'll hold out for 70%.

The stores around here were all sold out. bummer! I did find a Mine set, though. Real steal!They ended up going 50% yesterday afterall! I'll hold out for 70%.

Aww yay guess I will go back this thursday maybe cause they know the items won;t move that fast?

For those of us living in areas where Target sells beer & wine, go quickly to check it out. Lots of stuff 50% off. I even got a bottle of Moet & Chandon Champagne for $22 today! If you aren't a wine drinker, that may seem high, but it isn't. Lots of decent wines in the $5 range. Most are 3 star out of 5 or a rating of around 82-88 on a 100 scale. I looked up each one in the aisle. Lots of beer too, including 12 packs of MGD, Widmer Bros Hefe, 12 packs of Red Stripe, Heinekin (sp?) Light. Real variety in the beer, so you have to look.Also, it seems that nearly everything in Target brand zipper bags was clearance as well as most of the Hefty trash bags. Not sure what is going on with that, but lots of stuff at a discount, so don't miss that aisle!

For those of us living in areas where Target sells beer & wine, go quickly to check it out. Lots of stuff 50% off. I even got a bottle of Moet & Chandon Champagne for $22 today! If you aren't a wine drinker, that may seem high, but it isn't.!

Damn, that is good for Moet. It's typically 40 something per bottle ON SALE.

For those of us living in areas where Target sells beer & wine, go quickly to check it out. Lots of stuff 50% off. I even got a bottle of Moet & Chandon Champagne for $22 today! If you aren't a wine drinker, that may seem high, but it isn't.!

Damn, that is good for Moet. It's typically 40 something per bottle ON SALE.

Patio furniture 50% off including umbrellas. Yard decor at 30%. Some yard chemicals at 30% off too.

Most summer tableware (cups, plates, bowls) are red tagged at 30%. Last year I think they went with seasonal all the way down to 90% because I scored a lot of items that way. Gonna be slim pick-in's in my area.

Patio furniture 50% off including umbrellas. Yard decor at 30%. Some yard chemicals at 30% off too.

Most summer tableware (cups, plates, bowls) are red tagged at 30%. Last year I think they went with seasonal all the way down to 90% because I scored a lot of items that way. Gonna be slim pick-in's in my area.

Were the cushions, etc. marked down to 50% or 30%? My store has about 100 of those bright chairs which I love but when I looked on Monday they weren't marked down...but I think they were only halfway through marking the section, so there is a chance they have marked them since then.

Anyone see the trash/ziploc bags drop to 50% or lower in the last couple days?

All of that stuff was marked down 50 off here in Indy. There was a section with some papertowels and plates that were only 30 off but then the trash bags, toilet paper, napkins, foil, ziplock bags, ziplock food containers, pretty much all 50 off. Had alot on endcaps and some in the aisle as well. Lots of trash bags in the aisle 50 off.