Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2013

Brad

In Ann Arbor Mi one store a2/saline rd was marked and ringing up 70. Carp rd was awful and not organized due to the remodel. Stuff I bought at a2 at 70 off was full price at carp. Weird. Folks weren't very helpful there either. But I guess it is a hard time for them with the huge remodel.

Anyway at a2 I bought a vw Beatle car for a friend. Originally 113 and now 36.

Not many other girlie things at either location (no Polly's, Barbie, craft stuff).

At carp there was a Dino Lego set 50 off but I left it since it had guns on the truck.

I did pretty well today. I tried not to go crazy like I usually do...

Lalaloopsy horse

Monster high create a monster

hot wheels 18 car set

ham and buzz toy set

a few random hot wheel cars that were only 65 cents each

brave playhouse

capt hook playset

cinderella light up doll

hot wheels truck

small barbie fashion set

Transforming lightning mcqueen

This was from 2 stores and I felt really happy with all my finds! On a side note, I was really annoyed with a fellow shopper today. I had about 12 things at the most in my cart but a lot of items were big so my cart was full, she walked right by me and said " are you going to leave anything for the rest of us? GEEZ!! I couldnt believe it, I have seen people fill up 4-5 carts or clear shelves...( not to mention my store had 2 full aisles of clearance) I wanted to say something snarky back but I decided to be the better person.

Huffy Girls Disney Bike $23.38

Disney CInderella Boom Box $8.98

Disney Cinderella Magical Alarm Clock $11.98

Dinsey Cinderella Jewelry Box $5.98

Step-2 Kitchen $26.98

Disney 2012 Cinderella doll $10.48

Disney Cinderella Other doll $8.98

McDonalds set $6.88

Dress up Trunk set $5.08

FP Animal SOunds set $6.86

FP 'saw' rattle $1.46 (always nice to tie onto a baby gift like a bow)

FP pink "shopping" ride or push toy $8.98

Playskool Poppin Pop ride on toy $9.86

Playskool kickin giraffe $2.98

Puddle Jump Purse set $4.48

" " Treehouse $7.48

" " Phone/Keys $3.88

Lego Architect $10.48

Lego Architect $7.48

Guess Who game $7.48

Captain Hook Rock $11.68

Just a partial listing.... :)

70% here. I'm surprised because everything was 30% last week. I mainly wanted the playskool sit n stand band and I got it! Picked up a few other things. There was plenty left and a few power wheels.

Seems like a lot of stores jumped from 30 to 70 this year!

12V Barbie Power Wheels 4Wheeler $68.98

Auburn Throw $8.98

2pk Metallic Sharpie $1.05

Crayola Creations Fashion Portfolio $2.38

Crayola Catwalk Creations Glam Collection $3.88

Crayola Catwalk Creations Hollywood Glam Refill Pack $2.68

Squinkies Barbie Pack $2.96

Squinkies Disney Park Pals $2.96

Squinkies Wedding Toys Collection $2.96

(2) Polly Pocket Spa $7.48

LA Dee Da Fashion Portfolio $3.88

Lalaloopsy Littles w/ Stroller $10.48

Mini Lalaloopsy Silly Pet Parade Train $4.48

(3) Polly Pocket Flip N Swim Pool Set $4.78

Squinkies Tiara $2.98

Squinkies Barbie Dreamhouse $7.48

Squinkies Cupcake $3.68

Polly Pocket Doll Set $5.98

Polly Pocket Doll $1.73

Our Generation Doll Bike $12.90

Squinkies Set $2.96

Playwonder Dollhouse Furniture $5.98

Cars Bash N Roll $3.58

(3) Hot Wheels light up $1.48

Hot Wheels Monster Jam $6.88

(5) Softball Cleats $6.74

Cool Blocks lunch box ice pack $1.74

Franklin Horseshoe set $9.14

LEGO Space Moon Buggy $2.48

LEGO Set $3.58 (receipt just says lego and I can't remember what it was called)

Transformers Rescue Bots $8.98

Thomas Set $17.98 (receipt just says Thomas, it was a big set)

Leapfrog Dora Tag Book $4.28

Leapfrog Chuggington Tag Book $4.18

Leapfrog Sticker Tag Book $4.18

First Act Princess Guitar $11.98

Dinosaur Train Mobigo Game $5.98

Fisher Price Servin' Surprise Kitchen & Table $23.98

Thomas Set $8.96

I'll try to post some pics when I get it all unloaded, but it was cold and snowing when I got home so it's all still in the cars!!

High Point, NC went from 30% to 50%, and to make things worse, no Legos.....I need lots and lots of Legos (at 70% off, of course) for my son's project.

Luggage is still 50%

Can someone help me score some 70% off Legos? The bigger the set or the more pieces, the better.

High Point, NC went from 30% to 50%, and to make things worse, no Legos.....I need lots and lots of Legos (at 70% off, of course) for my son's project.

Luggage is still 50%

Can someone help me score some 70% off Legos? The bigger the set or the more pieces, the better.

I dont think legos ever make it to 70%....In all the years I have done the toy clearance I have only seen them go to 50%

I dont think legos ever make it to 70%....In all the years I have done the toy clearance I have only seen them go to 50%

Legos DO go to 70% - at least at some stores. I've gotten them and others have reported finding them, too. The problem is they go FAST. Legos are one of those things that people are happy to buy at 50, 30, or even 15% off. The times that I have gotten Legos at 70% are the times that I've been there as they were doing the markdown.

Lots of Thomas at the store at the District in Tustin. Quite a few Monster High sets, Winxx (?), Barbie cruise ship, lotd of trucks, cars, and several of the play trunks with dress up clothes.

Interesting thing, the Thomas stuff went 70% at all but the East Pasadena store around here. For some reason they only went 50% there. I had them in my cart for my nephew and then noticed. Bummer!

70%

Legos DO go to 70% - at least at some stores. I've gotten them and others have reported finding them, too. The problem is they go FAST. Legos are one of those things that people are happy to buy at 50, 30, or even 15% off. The times that I have gotten Legos at 70% are the times that I've been there as they were doing the markdown.

I found some small duplos at 70% and some medium Lego sets (my ds is too small for regular legos so I didn't pay attention to which ones) and some small Lego monster ones at 70%.

THey used to go 75% off. Usually they don't have any left to get that low. I remember one year they had that Lego castle-it was one of the black friday specials and when the toy clearance came around they were still left and went 75% off-$25.00 instead of $100.00. I remember calling all my friends to see who wanted one. I think I got 4 or 5 at the time. Things have changed-they don't order as much as they used to. A long time ago (15 yrs?) I got Lego trains for 75% off too. Those were the good old days!

Edited by kathytheshopper

Lalaloopsy horse

Monster high create a monster

hot wheels 18 car set

ham and buzz toy set

a few random hot wheel cars that were only 65 cents each

brave playhouse

capt hook playset

cinderella light up doll

hot wheels truck

small barbie fashion set

Transforming lightning mcqueen

This was from 2 stores and I felt really happy with all my finds! On a side note, I was really annoyed with a fellow shopper today. I had about 12 things at the most in my cart but a lot of items were big so my cart was full, she walked right by me and said " are you going to leave anything for the rest of us? GEEZ!! I couldnt believe it, I have seen people fill up 4-5 carts or clear shelves...( not to mention my store had 2 full aisles of clearance) I wanted to say something snarky back but I decided to be the better person.

I would have gone with snarky, something like "Nope, Ya snooze ya lose!" ;)

THey used to go 75% off. Usually they don't have any left to get that low. I remember one year they had that Lego castle-it was one of the black friday specials and when the toy clearance came around they were still left and went 75% off-$25.00 instead of $100.00. I remember calling all my friends to see who wanted one. I think I got 4 or 5 at the time. Things have changed-they don't order as much as they used to. A long time ago (15 yrs?) I got Lego trains for 75% off too. Those were the good old days!

Well, today I found two Lego sets at 40% off. Now, that's odd. Target usually makrs down at 15, 30, 50, 70, and then 90%. Is this something new???

I'm past caring what anyone thinks about what I buy or how much. None of their business. I hear all the people complaining about resellers and hoarders, and I just don't care. Not my business what they are doing with it. Not their business what I am doing with what I buy. I had a completely full cart of napkins at Halloween and they get me through the whole year. If I get there first, then I get to buy them. Everyone has an equal chance to get out of bed and get there on time to be first. Sometimes I win. Sometimes I lose. It is silly to get worked up about it.