Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

If you're looking for a Kindle 2, it looks like you'll be able to snag one cheaper than the normal $189 price they've been running...check out the BF lightning deals section and sort by Kindle Store. There's been a rumor of an $89 K2...looks like the rumor might just be true after all.

tdanette, is Danette your middle or last name? Danette is my middle name and it doesn't seem to be a very common name.

My middle name. I don't hear it much either, although I did go to school with a girl who's first name was Danette. I always get a kick out of people trying to pronounce it :D

If you're looking for a Kindle 2, it looks like you'll be able to snag one cheaper than the normal $189 price they've been running...check out the BF lightning deals section and sort by Kindle Store. There's been a rumor of an $89 K2...looks like the rumor might just be true after all.

When you click on it, it shows a 3G model!

Anyone think Borderlands Game of the Year Edition for Xbox will go any lower than $39.99? It's been $60 and I want to get this for my cousin instead of the standard if I can. Any chance it'll be a lightening deal? I'm guessing no, but I'd hate to get it for it to go lower. LOL

Ds picked it up at target for $59.99 and it came with $10 gc. havent seen a better deal yet.

I had trouble with lightning deals yesterday. Put 3 in my cart, then went to pay. Didn't want to use my gift card balance, but when I removed the gift card, it removed the promopricing! Had to call and by the time they figured it out, the deals were gone and I couldn't get them. SO: don't try to change payment options on a lightning deal :(

at 11:00 exactly. I hiit "add to cart" for the Kindle at o seconds into the deal. "Checking order" spinning thing for more than two minutes, then "would you like to join wait list?" but button was grayed out....ARRRRGH!

Same thing here! I guess there are too many on the waitlist??