Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

I think New York is the ONLY state Amazon charges tax. But New York is an awesome place. Wish I lived there.

I'm in WA state and I get charged sales tax as well. I believe any state where Amazon has a physical location gets charged sales tax.

I had the same "circle" problem with the last lightning deals. I managed to get Night at the Museum II but missed the Garfield movie. Oh well, the kids will never know!

I was on a waiting list for Night at the Museum bluray, then I had the box up again a few minutes later, so i got on a waitlist again, and then never heard anything more.

I was waiting on the deals for Assasins Creed Brotherhood and Force Unleashed 2, but at only a $5 discount, blech. I'll wait the price wars out. I was looking for $39.99. I should be able to find that in the next few weeks, one way or another.

I was on a waiting list for Night at the Museum bluray, then I had the box up again a few minutes later, so i got on a waitlist again, and then never heard anything more.

I was waiting on the deals for Assasins Creed Brotherhood and Force Unleashed 2, but at only a $5 discount, blech. I'll wait the price wars out. I was looking for $39.99. I should be able to find that in the next few weeks, one way or another.

Same here. I will wait on some better prices on both of those games.

No wonder there is not waitlist for marley and Me. Saddest movie ever. I cried so hard with that movie. I told my husband I would never watch it again. I own a yellow lab which looks like that dog and it's so SAD!

You did better than me. I couldn't even watch the whole movie.

Cool. Looked it up on Amazon and found this: "Items sold by Amazon.com LLC, or its subsidiaries, and shipped to destinations in the states of Kansas, Kentucky, New York, North Dakota, or Washington are subject to tax."

Huh. It doesn't say SD, but I am still charged tax.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood was $39.99 today at KMart

I just bought Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Fable 3 for 39.99 each online. Shipping was .99 each, but used the free shipping code to save the 2 bucks.

It wouldn't let me use the $5 off. Oh well 2 dollars is 2 dollars....

my son wants something like that...i clicked right when it went live and it said 100% claimed join a waiting list....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

to top it off the "join wait list " button is unclickable to me...lol

Edited by weenier