Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

Yes Freesia is right that is the first generation Kindle..

Here are the key differences:

The New Kindle has:

21% smaller body, same 6" reading area

15% lighter

50% improved screen contrast

Most-advanced E Ink Pearl display technology

Crisper, darker fonts

Double the storage

Faster, quieter page turns

Built-in Wi-Fi

Enhanced PDF reader

Soft-touch textured back

New WebKit-based browser

Voice Guide read-to-me menus

YES on DS GAMES but the older Gameboy Advance rectangular games WON'T work on the DSI there is no slot...the DS square newer versions will work on all models though

So if you have alot of the older Gameboy Advance games go for the DS but the DS is just a GAME PLAYER it has none of the other functions a DSI has (I think DS is SEVERELY OVERPRICED since the DSI came out with so many features....and will drop in price when the 3D is released (which so will the DSI price)

Thanks for all your help, any idea when that 3 D is coming out? not like in 3 months is it??

I forgot all about the Simpson seasons being onsale and missed, I am waitlist but never gonna get them. . . I KNOW this is the Amazon thread but if Anyone else knows someone who had them at similar price now/on/after BF sale, please reply ..... I was looking to buy Season 3 or 6

Target! Season 3 is 9.99 and season 6 is 12.99 on BF

thanks, *sigh* I suppose all the game cartridges will be different for that then, huh... I just pre-ordered the DSi and don't want to have any trouble finding games for it in a year or so.... hate when that happens...

There will be 3d games, but the old games except for gameboy advance games, will still work in new systems.

Wow it went to $84.99!

I was thinking it should have went for less considering it was already 99 and this is lightening deals, lol. Yes its a good discount if you look at the inflated value, I need a cheap gps dont care about any lifetime anything, dd said cheap gps, lol. Looks like I will have to get it at walmart unless that tom tom xl goes way down.

I was thinking it should have went for less considering it was already 99 and this is lightening deals, lol. Yes its a good discount if you look at the inflated value, I need a cheap gps dont care about any lifetime anything, dd said cheap gps, lol. Looks like I will have to get it at walmart unless that tom tom xl goes way down.

Oh I'm not at all interested in it I am in 100% agreement with what you said. Still debating if I'm getting the one that is going to have lifetime maps on there or wait to see when best buy will have there's online. I really wish the TomTom 345TM would go under $99 to match best buy but with no tax and with prime free shipping!

I need a cheap gps dont care about any lifetime anything, dd said cheap gps, lol. Looks like I will have to get it at walmart unless that tom tom xl goes way down.

If you don't have lifetime maps then you have to buy updated maps and that costs as much as the gps. So that doesn't end up being cheap in the long run and frustrating b/c it tells you wrong directions if there has been road construction.

If you don't have lifetime maps then you have to buy updated maps and that costs as much as the gps. So that doesn't end up being cheap in the long run and frustrating b/c it tells you wrong directions if there has been road construction.

I updated my tom tom the minute I got mine and it was never right from the beginning. It gets me where I need to go, except for 1 address in 3 years, pretty good odds. One road I travel on is atleast 10 years old, according to tom the road doesnt exist. Not worried about dd getting lost b/c of road construction updates not on gps, more worried about her breaking gps before she has had it 1 year.