Amazon.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

I think I'd take the XL bundle over that one for $10 more JMO but you end up getting TWO games....decisions!

Thanks for your input...believe me, I was thinking very hard, over and over, as much as I could in 9 minutes.... BUT their fave. color is orange....and not sure the bigger is needed, it's probably heavier, more easily dropped. But I thought the midnight blue was beautiful..I kind of secretly want one :)

I just grabbed the lightning deal for the Sound and Vision Magazine. My boyfriend is an audio equpiment freak, and will love this! So excited! The first issue will be in January, so I might buy December's issue and put it under the tree with a note saying "santa" got the rest of the year coming soon. Edited by coupons4alexis
spelling

Woohoo, just scored the Lego deal! I was just looking at the WalMart ad thinking was going to have to pick up the smaller set that they have on BF sale. Much better deal on Amazon!

Glad you got it! Now would someone back out on their order of it so I can get one? lol

I see that the Tom Tom that Target has is also showing the same price on Amazon through Target with free shipping, but it also says it will be a lighting deal at 4:45 PT. Does this mean it will be cheaper or are they going to just match Target's price?

Does anyone know how to get the calendars for other categories like electronics, books, and games? I found music and movies but that's it. I'm excited for tomorrow but I'm trying to comparison shop and it's driving me crazy.

Anyhow, I'm really excited for the DVD's tomorrow morning. Talledega Nights, LOST!!!!, and Spartacus! It will definitely make up for me missing the Bourne Trilogy!